Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.03.2018 04:19
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard thinks about tennis all the time -- even when shes relaxing. [url=http://www. Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard thinks about tennis all the time -- even when shes relaxing. Iker Casillas Jersey . The 19-year-old is preparing for the biggest match of her fledging career as she faces Ana Ivanovic in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open on Tuesday. Bouchard, whose WTA ranking is expected to rise as high as No. 21 after this tournament, will face a tough test in Ivanovic, a former No. 1 and 2008 French Open champion. Despite the daunting task, Bouchard has found some time to unwind. "Right now Im watching Heart of Dixie on my computer," said Bouchard on Monday. "But I do enjoy watching tennis at night, Of course, its tennis. But to me its still watching as a fan, its entertaining. "I love tennis, its my life. So thinking about tennis all the time is kind of what I do. I dont really try to get away from it too much. Once in a while, yes -- but its my job." Bouchards main task along with coach Nick Saviano will be to break down the game of Ivanovic, who has not lost a match this season (9-0) and came to Melbourne with the Auckland title to hand. The 14th-seeded Serb is fresh from her knockout of top seed Serena Williams while Bouchard booked her place with a win over Australian Casey Dellacqua 6-7 (5), 6-2, 6-0 to become the first Canadian woman since Patricia Hy-Boulais at the 1992 U.S. Open to get this far at a major. "She beat Serena so shes playing really well," Bouchard said of Ivanovic. "Im going to look forward to a really tough battle. Were in the quarters now, so she deserves to be there. No ones going to give it to me, so its going to be a good match." Bouchard had a tune-up day on Monday as the second week began, teaming with pick-up doubles partner Vera Dushevina against womens sixth seeds Cara Black of Zimbabwe and Indias Sania Mirza in the third round. Bouchard and Dushevina lost 6-4, 6-3. She did, however, make a strategic move and withdrew from mixed doubles with Australian Sam Groth to conserve strength and focus for the singles. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serb partner Nenad Zimonjic bid for the mens quarter-finals against the ninth-seeded team of Polands Marius Frystenberg and Marcin Matkowski. Bouchard said that she is taking confidence into her match with Ivanovic after beating her at Wimbledon last summer in a match suddenly moved onto Centre Court. "I always expect a lot from myself. Every match I go on the court believing I can win," said Bouchard. "Just take it one match at a time. I just have a match in two days and Im just looking forward to that. "Ana is playing really well right now and she has a lot of confidence; it will be a really tough match." Raphael Varane Jersey . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. Luka Modric Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Keylor-Navas-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction.(SportsNetwork.com) - Just when you start to believe in the Oakland Raiders, they give reason not to. Of course, the reality is that the Raiders 2014 season was a lost cause long before their visit to Kansas City last weekend. But when they got within just four points in the third quarter - after having won two of three games coming in - there was at least some reason for middling optimism. Less than five minutes later, though, those positive thoughts were a distant memory. Three Chiefs touchdowns in a stretch of 4 minutes, 42 seconds - including one after a fumbled snap by quarterback Derek Carr -- started the death spiral toward an eventual 31-13 loss, which plunged the Raiders to 2-12 on the season as they head into a Week 16 home game with the Buffalo Bills. Oakland had 10 penalties in the defeat, and its 103 infractions for the season are eighth in the league. You cant do those kind of things in any football game, Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano said. But you certainly cant do those things when youre on the road and in an environment like that, and kind of feed their ego with false starts and with penalties and then turn it into a game that you have to throw the football as much as we had to throw the ball with that kind of pass rush. Carr completed less than half of his 56 passes against Kansas City, while totaling 222 yards and connecting for a touchdown alongside four sacks. Hes been slightly better at home in his rookie season, including 10 TDs and just three interceptions in his last five games at the O.co Coliseum. The Bills havent won a game in Oakland since 1966 and havent beaten the Raiders franchise on the road since a victory in Los Angeles in 1991. That theme continues for Buffalo overall, as it strives to end a postseason drought - the longest in the league -- that stretches back 15 years to 1999. A 21-13 win over visiting Green Bay last week ensured that the Bills would finish at .500 for the first time since they went 9-7 in 2004. Jumping from respectability to the playoffs, however, will take a little more. Buffalo is last among the nine AFC teams whove registered eight or more wins - thanks to a 4-6 in-conference record and losses to fellow 8-6 teams Kansas City and San Diego. A berth would not only require a win in Oakland, but a follow-up victory at New England, where it is 0 for its last 13 efforts. The defeat of the Packers saw Buffalo snuff the offensive of the most-prolific scoring team in the league and prompt a career-high 25 incompletions, a career-worst 34.3 passer rating and two interceptions from quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The Bills havent allowed a passing TD in six of its last seven games and its pass defense - which yielded 210.1 yards per week - is No. 5 in the league. Theo Hernandez Jersey. The Green Bay win came a week after a loss to Denver in which Buffalo gave Peyton Manning a forgettable stat line that included 14 completions, two interceptions, 173 yards and no touchdowns. We have to obviously continue to play like that but once we do that, now the mark is set, cornerback Corey Graham said. Now you got to expect that every week from everybody and thats what we got to do. Weve got to make sure were locked in and ready to go every week. The offense could certainly use the same swagger. The Bills got four field goals, a safety and a punt return touchdown against the Packers, which didnt help the 31st-best ratio of touchdowns (20) to red- zone possessions (49). Quarterback Kyle Orton completed 14-of-27 passes for 158 yards and an interception, alongside three sacks. No wide receiver or tight end caught more than two passes. Weve got to do a better job, Buffalo coach Doug Marrone said. Weve got to protect better, got to run routes better, weve got to get a better rhythm. A boost could arrive in the form of running back C.J. Spiller, who broke his collarbone in Week 7 and hasnt played since. Hes second among all running backs since 2010 with a 5.0-yard average per carry, and is listed as probable against the Raiders. Hes a guy whos made plays in the past, Marrone said. Any time you can bring back someone whos a potential playmaker obviously helps. WHAT TO WATCH FOR Crash the Carr The Bills enter the game with 49 sacks and theyll face an opponent in the Raiders whos not exactly erected fortress-like walls around Carr all year, and allowed four sacks in last weeks loss to Kansas City. Thus, itll be incumbent upon Oaklands Latavius Murray, who had 59 yards against the Chiefs, to be effective enough to draw containment attention from Buffalo ends Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes. Sling it to Sammy A common denominator in Buffalos six losses this season has been the limited production of Sammy Watkins, whos scored just one TD and exceeded 100 yards in one game as well. Raiders cornerback Tarell Brown has surrendered just one TD among the 42 passes completed in his direction in 2014, and help from veteran safety Charles Woodson should keep the game from becoming a Watkins showcase. OVERALL ANALYSIS OK, Coach Marrone, its your move. The Bills have gone from long-term laughingstock to having the dreaded trap game label hung on them. Its incumbent on the second-year boss to make sure his team handles the cross- country trip to meet an inferior foe, on the Sunday prior to a visit to the perennial AFC East powerhouse that could be the final obstacle to a January return. Score one for preparation. Sports Network predicted outcome: Bills 24, Raiders 20 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz