Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

22.03.2019 03:22
For him to come back in Antworten

DALLAS (AP) — Devin Shore believes in linemate Tyler Seguin — and in the hockey concept of puck luck.Shore scored his second goal of the game to break a tie Adidas Jack Roslovic Jersey , Anton Khudobin tied a season high with 33 saves and the Dallas Stars beat the San Jose Sharks 4-3 on Thursday night.Dillon Heatherington’s shot from the left point went off a defender’s leg to Shore in the left circle, and he beat Sharks goalie Martin Jones with 5:47 to play.“That was just a lucky break,” Shore said. “They blocked the shot and it landed right on my stick. Hockey’s a pretty chaotic game. The bounce went our way for that one.”Khudobin stopped a breakaway by Joe Thornton with just more than a minute left.“I dialed him five-hole,” Thornton said, “and it didn’t lock. I’d like to have it back, but you can’t. I should have made a better play.”Stars coach Jim Montgomery said Khudobin’s play was an example to the team.“His will to never stop, his second and third effort I think gives confidence to the players to give that same third effort. The way he competes in the crease is the way our team needs to compete for 60 minutes.”Dallas moved among the top three in the Central Division standings. San Jose fell two points behind Pacific Division leader Vancouver.Seguin, the Stars’ leading scorer, had his first goal in 13 games and an assist. Gemel Smith also scored for Dallas.Evander Kane, Timo Meier and Joe Pavelski scored for San Jose. Brent Burns had two assists, and Jones made 18 saves.San Jose tied it at 3 with 12:14 left. Burns’ pass went to Kane at the edge of the right faceoff circle. Kane half-whiffed on the shot, but it went behind defenseman Julius Honka and slid past a screened Khudobin.The Sharks tied it 1-all in the first period on Meier’s 12th goal of the season.Shore opened the scoring at 8:57 when Seguin passed to him in the left faceoff circle, and he lifted a wrist shot into the upper left corner.Shore said it has helped him to play on a line with Seguin.“It’s incredible. He’s a world-class talent and a big part of our team. When you get thrown on a line with a player like that Adidas Laurent Brossoit Jersey , you try to play the same game and do what makes you a good player to complement him,” Shore said.Seguin and Smith scored 45 seconds apart in the second period. Seguin intercepted a pass in the slot and fired a wrist shot past Jones at 6:57. On the next possession, passes by Miro Heiskanen and Jason Dickinson created an easy tip-in for Smith.“That was a strange game,” San Jose coach Peter De Boer said. “I liked our first period. Then I looked up, and we’re down 3-1. We made some soft plays with the puck or poor decisions, and they’re a team that can stick them in the back of the net. I liked our push, but if you score three you should be getting points.”Pavelski redirected a shot by Burns to get the Sharks to 3-2.NOTES: Meier moved into a tie for the NHL lead with his 12th goal. He has scored in 11 of 13 games (11 goals, five assists). … Stars D John Klingberg left in the third period with an upper-body injury from blocking a shot. Montgomery said Klingberg will be out “at least three weeks.” . Thornton played in his 1,500th game over 21 seasons, including 14 with San Jose. He is among 19 players to reach that total. The only current player who has played more games is former Sharks teammate Patrick Marleau, now with Toronto. Thornton’s assist on the goal by Pavelski was his 1,032nd, one behind Mario Lemieux for 11th all-time. … RW Denis Gurianov Anaheim Ducks T-Shirts Womens , the Stars’ top draft pick in 2015, was recalled from Texas of the American Hockey League and played in his second NHL game. … The officiating crew was one short because linesman Darren Gibbs was ill.UP NEXTSharks: Complete a two-game, two-night trip Friday at St. Louis.Stars: Play the second of a four-game homestand Saturday against Western Conference leader Nashville. SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Timo Meier’s return to San Jose’s lineup gave the Sharks just the boost they needed after a rough road trip.Meier had a goal and two assists in his first game back from an injury, Martin Jones made 39 saves and the Sharks responded to a shuffle of duties for their assistant coaches by beating the Carolina Hurricanes 5-1 on Wednesday night.“It felt great,” Meier said. “You don’t want to be sitting out watching games with an injury. For me it was important to get healthy. Obviously I was really excited to keep playing again. I had a lot of energy today and we played a great game overall.”Barclay Goodrow and Tomas Hertl got San Jose started with goals in the first period, captain Joe Pavelski added his team-leading 18th in the second period and Marcus Sorensen scored in the third to give the Sharks a convincing victory.Lucas Wallmark scored on the power play for the Hurricanes, who have scored just five goals in the past five games, losing four of them. Curtis McElhinney made 18 saves.“We’ve had too many like this, that’s the problem,” coach Rod Brind’Amour said. “We’ve played good enough to win and we don’t get any results. That’s hard on the guys. It’s been a weird year for this. It was a 5-1 game and you think ‘wow, that’s a terrible game,’ I didn’t see it that way. Maybe I’m wrong Anaheim Ducks Hoodies Womens , I have to look at it again, but it certainly didn’t feel like that.”The Sharks had been outscored 20-7 in losing the first four games on their recent road trip before salvaging it a bit with a 3-1 win in Montreal. Coach Peter DeBoer shuffled the responsibility of his assistants a bit, moving Dave Barr to the bench to work with the forwards, making Rob Zettler the “eye in the sky,” and having Steve Spott shift from overseeing forwards to the defense.“After a road trip like that you have to look in the mirror,” defenseman Justin Braun said. “You can’t look at other guys. You have to figure out what you need to do to help the team win.”They did that as a team and built on that momentum from Montreal against the Hurricanes with Kevin Labanc setting up two goals in the first 10:10 and Jones stopping 17 shots in the first.Labanc took a bad bounce off the boards to feed Goodrow in front to open the scoring and then made a perfect pass from the boards that deflected off Hertl’s stick for a power-play goal midway through the first.San Jose blew a 2-0 lead at Carolina earlier this season, losing 4-3 in a shootout. But the Sharks managed to build on this advantage in the second. Meier deflected Radim Simek’s point shot past McElhinney for his 14th goal of the season. Meier had missed the previous three games with an upper-body injury.“He’s been there for us, he’s been solid for us most of the year,” Pavelski said. “For him to come back in, he brings that speed. He plays a good amount of minutes and fills out certain situations, whether it’s a power play, 5-on-5. So it definitely gave us a little boost.”Meier added an assist on Pavelski’s goal, which came when a centering pass was deflected by Carolina’s Jordan Staal into his own net.“It’s tough to sit here and say what we need to do and not sound like I’m bashing us Anaheim Ducks Hats Womens ,” defenseman Justin Faulk said. “That’s the way it goes, you look at a few of their goals, they’re just throwing crap at the net, hits a stick, goes off a body. I don’t know.”The Hurricanes managed the power-play goal late in the second, but it wasn’t enough with Sorensen adding the insurance goal in the third off a pass from Meier.NOTES: Joe Thornton had three assists for San Jose, leaving him two shy of tying Marcel Dionne for 10th place all-time with 1,040. … Staal left the game in the third with an upper-body injury. … Simek had his first career point with the assist on Meier’s goal. … Hurricanes D Brett Pesce returned after missing nine games with a lower-body injury.UP NEXT:Carolina: Visit Anaheim on Friday.San Jose: Visit Dallas on Friday.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz