Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.03.2018 04:19
NEW YORK -- Kevin Garnett will sit out a fourth straight game because of back spasms Friday when the Brooklyn Nets visit Boston, Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Trailing by two runs with two men on in the bottom of the ninth inning, Washingtons Jayson Werth worked a 3-0 count against Angels closer Ernesto Frieri. Alexander Edler Jersey . Time to take a pitch, right? "I cant imagine anybody thinking that J-Dubs going to swing," Werths teammate Adam LaRoche said. "Surprised all of us." Werth did indeed go after the next pitch, hitting it down the third-base line for a game-tying, two-run double that ended Frieris rough outing. LaRoche then produced an RBI single off the first pitch from Fernando Salas to cap a four-run rally in the ninth, and the Nationals beat the Angels 5-4 Wednesday night to avoid a sweep. "You hit into a double play right there, its probably the worst play youve ever seen," Werth said. "If you get a hit, its the best." Los Angeles led 4-1 entering the ninth, and Frieri (0-2) was seeking his third save. Instead, he left with his second blown chance, charged with all four runs Washington scored in that inning. The Nationals trailed in seven of their 12 wins. "I knew that he was going to swing," Frieri said. "Hes a power guy. So I tried to keep the ball down. But I still missed it right down the middle. ... I mean, today was a mess, man." Still, manager Mike Scioscia indicated he will keep Frieri in the closers role. "He just got a save the other night," Scioscia said. "Its in him. We just need to get him a little more consistent." Part of Frieris problem was failing to put away Jose Lobaton leading off the ninth after getting ahead 0-2. Lobaton hit his first homer of the season. "The spark we needed," Werth said. One out later, Werth made it 4-all. On LaRoches liner to left, Werth beat the throw from Mike Trout, crossed the plate with a fist raised and was greeted by teammates streaming out of the dugout. They then headed over to swarm LaRoche. "He left a fastball up over the plate," LaRoche said. "In that situation, just trying to hit something hard." Drew Storen (2-0) got one out in the ninth for the victory, despite giving up an RBI single to Trout. That hit scored Raul Ibanez, who reached when first baseman LaRoche was charged with an error for dropping the ball while transferring it from his glove to his throwing hand after catching a line drive. "Its one of the worst rules Ive ever heard of. I dont feel like its baseball," LaRoche said. "It doesnt make sense. Its frustrating, especially in a close game where that could have ended up costing us. Hopefully well get that rule changed sooner than later." Trout robbed Bryce Harper of a hit with a headfirst diving catch in the first, then beat a throw home from his fellow 2012 Rookie of the Year to score in the sixth. A night after hitting his 499th and 500th homers, Albert Pujols went 2 for 4 with an RBI double, while Jered Weaver allowed one run in six innings. But the Angels dropped to 10-11, blowing an opportunity to climb above .500 for the first time since they were 1-0 last season. Washingtons Gio Gonzalez gave up two runs over five-plus innings, leaving after only 83 pitches because of what manager Matt Williams called "a little shoulder tightness." "Ordinarily I wouldnt take him out of the game there, but we want to make sure hes OK for our future, too," Williams said. Gonzalez, who also drove in Washingtons first run, said he expects to make his next start. So much attention at the start of this series was on Trout, 22, and Harper, 21, first-round draft picks who were Arizona Fall League teammates in 2011 but hadnt played each other in the majors until Monday. Yanked from a game last weekend for what Williams called "lack of hustle," Harper went from what appeared to be a jog to a sprint when his grounder in the eighth was fumbled by first baseman Pujols, who was charged with an error. "Hes safe at first base. Thats all I care about," Williams said. "Were not asking him to go 100 per cent all the time, as fast as he can possibly go at every single moment. Because not everybody does." NOTES: After a day off, the Angels put LHP C.J. Wilson (2-2, 4.21) on the mound Friday against Yankees RHP Hiroki Kuroda (2-1, 4.07) for the start of a three-game series at New York. ... The Nationals begin a four-game set Thursday against visiting San Diego, with RHP Jordan Zimmermann (1-1, 3.92) facing Padres LHP Eric Stults (1-2, 4.35). Kirk Mclean Jersey . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. Todd Bertuzzi Jersey . This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture. http://www.thecanuckshockeystore.com/Canucks-Henrik-Sedin-Adidas-Jersey/ . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. NEW YORK -- The NFL finally will have HGH testing, perhaps as early as the end of this month. And of more immediate impact -- this weekend -- the new performance-enhancing drug policy the league and players union agreed to Wednesday will allow the Broncos Wes Welker and two other suspended players to return to the field. Welker, Dallas Cowboys defensive back Orlando Scandrick and St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey had been suspended for four games. All can return Sunday under the new rules in which players who test positive for banned stimulants in the off-season will no longer be suspended. Instead, they will be referred to the substance abuse program. Players who test positive for banned stimulants during the season will continue to get four-game suspensions. "I said it was flawed and we got it fixed," said Welker, who tested positive for amphetamines in the off-season. "I think you know that just kind of goes to show it was flawed and its fixed now and we can move on from it." The league and union are also nearing an agreement on changes to the substance abuse policy. That could reduce Cleveland Browns receiver Josh Gordons season-long ban. Testing for HGH was agreed upon in 2011 when a new collective bargaining agreement ended the lockout of the players. But the players had balked at the science in the testing and the appeals process for positive tests. Under the new deal, appeals of positive tests in the PED program will be heard by third-party arbitrators jointly selected and paid for by the NFL and union. Appeals will be processed more expeditiously unnder altered procedures. Custom Vancouver Canucks Jerseys. The new rules also change the length of suspensions. Previously, all first-time violations of the performance-enhancing drug policy resulted in at least a four-game suspension. Now, use of a diuretic or masking agent will result in a two-game suspension. The punishment for steroids, in-season use of stimulants, HGH or other banned substances is four games. Evidence of an attempt to manipulate a test is a six-game suspension. A second violation will result in a 10-game ban, up from a minimum of eight games. A third violation is at least a two-year suspension. Before, the ban was at least a year. "We are talking about cleaning up our game and keeping a clean game," Scandrick said Wednesday. "We are not cleaning up our game if we are suspending guys for stimulants and not testing guys for human growth hormones." Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he will use Bailey on special teams and probably as a wideout. "It feels extremely good to be back here," Bailey said. "The first two weeks it was a dreadful feeling for me and Im just happy its all over now." Reps. Darrell E. Issa and Elijah E. Cummings, the chairman and ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, chipped in with their approval of the HGH testing: "This new HGH policy sends a clear message to NFL players, as well as student-athletes at the collegiate, high school, and youth levels, that HGH and other performance-enhancing drugs are highly dangerous and will not be tolerated in athletic competition," they said in a statement. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz