Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
huangjian123 Offline

Anfänger

18.04.2019 04:32
Germain Ifedi Jersey Antworten

The Tampa Bay Rays traded pitcher Matt Andriese to the Arizona Diamondbacks in exchange for catching prospectMichael Perez and pitching prospect Brian Shaffer on Wednesday.Andriese http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , 28, is 3-4 with a 4.07 ERA and 1.22 WHIP in 2018. The Diamondbacks designatedreliever Randall Delgado for assignment to make room forAndriese on their 40-man roster.Andriese has appeared in 27 games, starting four this season. He's struck out 59 batters in 59.2 innings. Now in his fourth MLB season,Andriese was mostly used as a starter in 2016 and 2017."Ultimately, I'm not happy with the decision," Andriese said during spring training David Wright Jersey , perRoger Mooneyof theTampa Bay Times. "But at this point, where I'm at, you got to roll with it and just do the best to my ability. I'm not by any means mad about it. I'll just take the opportunity and learn from it and go on."Shaffer, 21, was the23rd-rankedprospect in the Diamondbacks organization. He's 7-5 with a 2.70 ERA and 1.08 WHIP, striking out 109 batters in 106.2 innings.Perez http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , 25, has spent the 2018 season in Triple-A Reno. He's hitting .284/.342/.417 with six home runs and 29 runs batted in. The Philadelphia Phillies reportedly contacted the Miami Marlins recently to discuss the trade prospects of catcher J.T. Realmuto.According to Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic, the Phillies were merely checking in, and there is "no indication" that a deal is close.The Phillies have been linked to both outfielder Bryce Harper and infielder Manny Machado in free agency.Realmuto, 27, has been the subject of trade rumors since last offseason.While the Marlins decimated their roster before the start of the 2018 campaign by trading Giancarlo Stanton Mookie Wilson Jersey , Christian Yelich, Marcell Ozuna and Dee Gordon, they kept Realmuto.He was Miami's best player by far last year, as he hit .277 with 21 home runs and 74 RBI en route to his first All-Star berth. Healso won his first Silver Slugger Award.Miami went just 63-98 last season, and since it is still early in the rebuilding process, it doesn't figure to contend for a playoff spot anytime soon.The Marlins could stick with Realmuto for the foreseeable future since he can't hit free agency until 2021 http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , but dealing him now would likely allow the club to maximize his trade value.Aside from their starting pitching behind Aaron Nola and Jake Arrieta, catcher may be the Phillies' biggest need.They lost Wilson Ramos to the New York Mets in free agency, which means Jorge Alfaro and Andrew Knapp are their backstops.Alfaro hit .262 with 10 homers and 37 RBI last season, while Knapp hit .198 with four home runs and 15 RBI.Philadelphia has been active this offseason with the acquisitions of shortstop Jean Segura, outfielder Andrew McCutchen and reliever David Robertson.One or two more big splashes could be on the horizon, depending on what Harper and Machado do.If the Phillies don't land either of them Gary Carter Jersey , however, turning their attention to Realmuto and solving an area of weakness may be the best way to surpass the Atlanta Braves and Washington Nationals in the NL East.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz