Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
huangjian123 Offline

Anfänger

29.04.2019 03:48
Houston Texans Jersey Antworten

HOUSTON (AP) — Boston Red Sox ace Chris Sale was still feeling weak Wednesday and won’t start Game 5 of the AL Championship Series.Sale threw in the outfield for 10-15 minutes before Game 4 in Houston http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , but manager Alex Cora said the seven-time All-Star didn’t throw a bullpen as planned. David Price will start Thursday night on three days’ rest instead.Cora said Sale lost some weight because of a stomach illness that forced him to spend a night in the hospital after the lanky left-hander started the ALCS opener against the Astros.“He’s feeling better compared to yesterday, but physically he’s not there yet,” Cora said before Game 4. “So I think if necessary he’ll pitch Game 6. He feels that he’ll be ready for that one. And we’ll go from there.”With Price warming up in the bullpen in case he was needed in relief, the Red Sox held on for an 8-6 victory Wednesday night to take a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. Game 6, if necessary, would be Saturday night in Boston.Dave Dombrowski, the team’s president of baseball operations, said Sale told him “he’s fine and he’ll be ready to go on Saturday.”Cora said there’s “no chance” Sale will pitch in any situation in Game 5.Price was the Game 2 starter, when he allowed four runs over 4 2/3 innings and didn’t get a decision in Boston’s 7-5 victory that evened the series. Available out of the bullpen, the lefty was getting loose late Wednesday night but didn’t come into the game.“I think it’ll just make me a little bit more sharp for tomorrow. Might have found a new thing for me to do the day before I pitch Brian McCann Jersey ,” Price said.“To have that opportunity to punch our ticket to the World Series is very cool,” he said.Sale did not speak to reporters Wednesday.Cora said earlier this week that Sale started feeling ill right after Game 1 and went to a hospital early Sunday morning.Sale was released Monday from Massachusetts General Hospital after remaining there overnight for observation. He rejoined the team Tuesday in Houston before Game 3.The club hasn’t specified Sale’s ailment or treatment, though Cora has said it was nothing serious.Sale struggled with his control in Boston’s 7-2 home loss to the Astros on Saturday night. He allowed two runs, four walks and hit a batter in four innings.The lefty made just one start between July 27 and Sept. 11 because of mild left shoulder inflammation, then made four starts during the rest of the regular season. He beat the Yankees in the Division Series opener and pitched one inning of relief in Game 4 as the Red Sox won the best-of-five series. At least there’s no-one with an infinite ERA this season!"30 Diamondbacks took the mound this season, though I’m taking an executive decision to exclude Daniel Descalso, Alex Avila and Jeff Mathis from qualifying for this award. We do not want a whole ‘Boaty McBoatface’ situation here, thank you very much. Though I note sadly, all three of the position players to pitch for the D-backs in 2018 had a better ERA than Shelby Miller had over his sixteen innings of work... [And Kris Medlen too, though at least he had the wisdom to retire from the game] And Alex Avila had a better fielding-independent ERA than everyone bar Patrick Corbin and Andrew Chafin. But http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , still...No.In some ways, the five candidates pick themselves: choose the five guys with the lowest ERAs to have thrown at least fifty innings last year. T.J. McFarland, Yoshihisa Hirano, Clay Buchholz, Corbin and Zack Greinke. Job done, thanks for coming, I’ll start writing up the poll post. But perhaps there could be cases made for some outside the top five. Andrew Chafin, for example, fell just two outs short of the 50 IP qualifier, while having a lower ERA than Corbin or Greinke Tyler Clippard Jersey , and as noted above, having one of the best FIPs on the team. That’s doubly impressive, given Chafin’s well-known struggles with putting the first batter faced aboard (14 BB + 2 HBP of 77 there, compared to 11 + 0 of 134 thereafter). Other possible fringe candidates include Jimmie Sherfy, who now sports a regular-season career ERA of exactly one after 27 appearances. Or Yoan Lopez, whose K:BB ratio of 11:1 was among the best in franchise history [The Play Index at Baseball Reference is down at the time of writing so I’m going to have to remain kinda vague on that statement!] My immediate thought is that it’s unlikely any of these will move the needle particularly much, and we’re likely to go with the five initial candidates mentioned above. However, #ChangeMyMind. That’s what the comments section is for, as we seek to establish the nominees for this penultimate category.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz