Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Ymir Wald
laiyongcai92 Offline

Reisender

09.05.2019 03:09
Stars coach Jim Montgomery Antworten

DALLAS (AP) —had the right answer for Florida’s top-10 offense on Tuesday night.Montgomery countered the Panthers‘ firepower with some of his own Youth Dion Phaneuf Jersey , reuniting Dallas’ three top scorers on the same line, and Alexander Radulov got two goals in the third period to send the Stars to a 4-2 victory.“I didn’t like the first 7 minutes,” Montgomery said. “We were sleepy. I just put Jamie (Benn) out there one shift with (Radulov) and (Tyler Seguin).“Initially, we had (Radek) Faksa’s line going out against (Florida’s top line). Then when I saw our top line get going, I said I was just going to let them go head-to-head.“They had that first goal which was really pretty, and I said, ‘There’s something there tonight.'”That first goal, by Benn, tied the game 1-all at 17:49 of the first period.In addition to Radulov’s two goals and an assist, Benn had a goal and two assists and Seguin assisted on all four Dallas goals.“Monty doesn’t really say anything,” Seguin said, “but we know that when we are together, we need to produce.”Despite having the third-fewest goals in the NHL, the Stars remained in position for the first Western Conference wild card and stayed within two points of third-place St. Louis in the Central Division.Midway through the third period, Seguin reached up to keep the puck inside the blue line and passed to Benn for a 2-on-1 break. Benn passed across to Radulov, who beat Panthers rookie goalie Sam Montembeault with a snap shot to make it 3-2.Montembeault made 32 saves.“The third goal was a turnover Drew Doughty Jersey ,” Panthers coach Bob Boughner said, “and as a result, it ended up in the back of our net.”Radulov was awarded an empty-netter, his 24th goal of the season, because a Florida player threw his stick at the puck.John Klingberg scored on a power play in the second period to give Dallas a 2-1 lead.Stars goalie Ben Bishop extended his winning streak to six games, but his franchise-record scoreless streak ended at 2:33:04 when Florida scored 2:11 into the first period.Aleksander Barkov deflected Jonathan Huberdeau’s shot from the right-side boards over the goalie.“I think it went off Faksa’s stick, Barkov, and maybe off Esa (Lindell),” Bishop said.Barkov added a power-play goal that tied the game at 2 late in the second period.Bishop finished with 20 saves. His shutout streak was the 24th-longest in NHL history.“It’s not something you’re striving for,” he said, “but a great honor to have obviously some great names on that list. To be able to pass Ed Belfour is really great for me. He was my goalie coach for a little bit in Peoria. Somebody I grew up idolizing.”Klingberg had given Dallas a lead for the first time in three games at 10:38 of the second. It was the Stars’ first power-play goal in four games and only the second in the past 19 opportunities.Barkov made it 2-all at 16:57 of the second. His wrist shot inside the left post came against a Dallas penalty-killing unit that had been successful on 20 of the previous 21 opportunities. The Stars rank second in fewest goals allowed.Barkov was more concerned about his line’s defense.“We made a couple of bad mistakes that led to goals,” he said. “We can’t afford to make those types of mistakes against that type of team.”NOTES: Barkov has 17 points (four goals, 13 assists) in a seven-game scoring streak. The 23-year-old has career highs of 32 goals, 53 assists and 85 points. … Huberdeau has five points (one goal, four assists) in the past three games. … Stars C Jason Spezza was a healthy scratch for only the second time in his 16-year career. … Seguin’s assists increased his season total to 42. He has reached 40 five times in nine NHL seasons. In the past nine games, he has not scored a goal but has 10 assists.UP NEXTPanthers: Begin a two-game homestand Thursday against Arizona.Stars: Play the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday in the third of a five-game homestand. TORONTO (AP) — The play of Thomas Chabot might help the Ottawa Senators get over the loss of Erik Karlsson.Chabot had two goals and an assist http://www.officialkings.com/authentic-adidas-dustin-brown-jersey , Craig Anderson made 34 saves, and the Senators defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs 5-3 on Saturday night.Dylan DeMelo and Chris Tierney, who were among the players acquired from the San Jose Sharks in a trade for Karlsson, also scored for Ottawa. Mark Stone added an empty-net goal with 24.3 seconds left.Zack Smith chipped in with two assists for the rebuilding Senators, who have looked good with their young roster through two games and a 1-0-1 start.The Senators are a franchise in the midst of a rebuild after a number of off-ice issues and the trading of Karlsson, their captain and star defenseman, in a six-player swap on the eve of training camp.“You saw the offense … the ceiling’s high,” Ottawa head coach Guy Boucher said of Chabot. “He’s going to become just as good defensively over time.“I have so much faith in him.”Chabot played 63 games with the Senators last season after failing to make the club out of training camp before finishing his rookie campaign with nine goals and 16 assists.“Usually a defenseman gets into his prime around 23, 24,” he said of being thrust into top-pair duty minutes following the Karlsson deal. “It’s earlier than we expected.“I’m just trying to take advantage of every opportunity.”Mitch Marner, Auston Matthews and Morgan Rielly each had a goal and an assist for Toronto, which has a win and a loss in a wobbly start to the season.Frederik Andersen stopped 19 shots for the Leafs.“If you’re going to be 1-1, probably should have won tonight and lost against Montreal,” Toronto head coach Mike Babcock said. “We didn’t capitalize around the net tonight like we probably could have.”Chabot snapped a 3-3 tie with his second goal of the game at 1:42 of the third period, sliding the puck through the skates of Toronto rookie Igor Ozhiganov off the rush before beating Andersen.Ottawa’s Anderson made a nice stop on a Connor Brown deflection with 9:24 left in regulation to keep his team ahead on just the fourth shot of the period by Toronto.The Senators nearly went ahead by two a couple minutes later, but Andersen was there to block Smith’s shot from close range after the Leafs failed to get the puck out.Toronto made an expected late push and pulled Andersen with three minutes to go Jake Muzzin Jersey , but the Leafs couldn’t find an equalizer.Ottawa led 1-0 after the first period, but Toronto struck early in the second to take a 2-1 lead. Rielly got things started 29 seconds in, taking a feed from Marner before Matthews scored his third of the season at 1:10.The Senators evened the score at 3:49, when Chabot stepped around Tyler Ennis at the point and took advantage of some sloppy Leafs coverage to pick up his own rebound and beat Andersen.Just 38 seconds later, Tierney got behind Toronto’s defense and beat Andersen between the pads for the Senators’ third goal on nine shots.Andersen stopped Patrick Marleau to keep his team in front with a great pad save later in the period, but Marner raced between Ottawa defensemen Cody Ceci and Mark Borowiecki on the power play before faking the Senators goalie to the ice and sliding a shot home with less than two minutes left in the period to make it 3-3.Toronto beat the Montreal Canadiens 3-2 in overtime to open the season on Wednesday — a disjointed effort in which Leafs were stuck in their own zone for long stretches.Ottawa, meanwhile, opened its season with a 4-3 overtime win over the Chicago Blackhawks in a game in which the Senators led 3-2 in the third on Thursday.The Leafs got the better start they wanted Saturday, with Marner, Marleau and John Tavares all coming close early, but it was the Senators that took the lead at 9:42 of the first.Chabot’s pass from the left corner in the offensive zone went off Smith’s stick to DeMelo, who beat Andersen along the ice to snap a personal 87-game goal drought that dated back to Nov. 26, 2016.Marner had a chance to tie it with 5:47 left in the period on a penalty shot after getting slashed on a breakaway by Chris Wideman, but Anderson made a right pad save.“The younger guys did a great job,” Boucher said. “And the older guys did a terrific job of anchoring them.”NOTES: Ottawa winger Brady Tkachuk sat out with a groin injury for the second straight game. Head coach Guy Boucher said after the morning skate he’s hopeful the No. 4 pick in the June draft will be available to make his NHL debut Monday when the Senators visit the Boston Bruins. … Backup goalie Garret Sparks is expected to start for Toronto on Sunday night in Chicago.NEXT UPMaple Leafs: Visit the Chicago Blackhawks on SundaySenators: Visit the Boston Bruins on Monday

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz