Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Ymir Wald
laiyongcai92 Offline

Reisender

09.05.2019 03:33
Viktor Arvidsson has a hot hand Antworten

SUNRISE Mikkel Boedker Jersey Womens , Fla. (AP) — since returning from a broken thumb.Arvidsson scored twice, and the Nashville Predators scored all their goals in the third period of a 4-1 win over the Florida Panthers on Friday night.Arvidsson has 13 points in 13 games.“I just try to play the same thing every night,” Arvidsson said. “Lucky bounce there on the last one, otherwise I think our line created a lot of chances.”Kevin Fiala and Roman Josi also found the net for the Predators, and Filip Forsberg had three assists. Juuse Saros made 27 saves as the Predators won their third straight game.“Felt good, saw pretty much all the pucks,” said Saros, who stopped a career-high 47 shots in a 2-1 win over Vegas before the break. “The team played good in front of me. We just stuck with it even though they got the lead. It’s a good win.”Jonathan Huberdeau scored for the Panthers, who had a three-game win streak snapped. Roberto Luongo stopped 22 shots.“We didn’t play the way we wanted in the third http://www.officialavalanche.com/authentic-adidas-patrick-roy-jersey ,” Huberdeau said. “We were up one goal and we let up.”Behind 1-0, the Predators scored two goals in a span of 2:15 in the third.Josi tied the score when his shot from the left circle found the high corner of the net at 5:29.Arvidsson put the Predators ahead 2-1 when he took a drop pass from Forsberg and fired a shot from the right circle that beat Luongo stick side at 7:44.“(Arvidsson) has been unreal since he came back from his injury,” Josi said. “He’s always been great. He goes to the net, he scores a lot of goals, he never gives up.”Fiala stretched the Predators’ lead to 3-1 when he swept in the puck from the left side with 5:50 left in the third.Arvidsson added an empty-netter with 1:56 left. He leads the team with 21 goals despite missing six weeks with the injury, including 12 since his return on Dec. 27.It was a disappointing return for the Panthers after winning three straight before the All-Star break.“For being off that long, I thought we had a good first period,” Panthers coach Bob Boughner said. “The third period was just a couple bounces they executed on. We had our chances, but Saros was pretty good. He shut us down at the right times. We couldn’t seem to find that next one.”Huberdeau put the Panthers ahead on a power-play goal with 4:45 left in the second. His wrist shot from the left circle beat Saros Womens Samuel Girard Jersey , who was screened on the play by Aleksander Barkov.Luongo took a puck to his mask on a shot by Forsberg midway through the second period. He was briefly stunned but stayed in the game. Forsberg came over and tapped Luongo on the backside with his stick to make sure he was OK.NOTES: The Panthers acquired forwards Derick Brassard and Riley Sheahan in a trade with the Pittsburgh Penguins for Nick Bjugstad and Jared McCann on Friday. The Panthers also receive the Penguins’ second- and fourth-round picks in the 2019 draft, along with a fourth-round pick in the 2019 draft previously acquired from the Minnesota Wild. … Panthers F Jamie McGinn has been loaned to AHL Springfield. … The Predators are 0 for 27 on the power play in their past eight games.UP NEXTPredators: Host the Dallas Stars on Saturday.Panthers: Host the Vegas Golden Knights on Saturday. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Pekka Rinne was beaten early, but never again.Ryan Ellis scored his first game-winning goal of the season, Rinne made 25 saves and the Nashville Predators defeated the Ottawa Senators 3-1 on Tuesday night.Austin Watson and Craig Smith also scored for Nashville, which halted a two-game skid.Zack Smith scored for Ottawa, which has lost four of five.Nashville improved its record against Eastern Conference opponents to 9-0-0 this season.“I thought tonight we were pretty good defensively for most of the game,” Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. “I liked the fact that we didn’t turn the puck over. Their neutral zone can be tough to get through. We did a good job of just playing a smart, simple game.”Zack Smith scored the first goal on the game’s first shot 26 seconds into the opening period. Carrying the puck into the Nashville zone on the right side Semyon Varlamov Jersey , Smith sent a backhand from the left faceoff dot by Rinne on the far side.“It’s a bad goal and you never want to start the game like that — it’s the first shot,” Rinne said. “It’s not the first time I’ve given up a soft goal. You just focus on making the next save, focus on the things you can control. Guys responded really well.”Watson tied it 1-all at 15:38 of the first.From the left boards, Mattias Ekholm sent a shot toward the Ottawa net. In the low slot, Watson tipped the puck high to the glove side of goaltender Craig Anderson for his sixth goal of the season.Prior to Ekholm releasing the puck, Watson tapped his stick on the ice to get the attention of the Swedish defenseman.“It was a great play by Ekky to get that back to the front of the net,” Watson said. “I’d kind of created a little space off the other side. Great look by him.”Anderson finished with 33 saves.Ottawa’s road record is 3-10-1.“I don’t think we played poorly, but I don’t think we played our best,” Senators forward Mark Stone said. “The road is a different beast. Teams come into our building Sergei Boikov Jersey , we play pretty well. We know that teams are solid on home ice. That’s the nature of the NHL. You have to have a good home record, but also you have to find a way to win on the road.”Ellis hooked up with defensive partner Roman Josi on a give-and-go at 9:01 of the second to give Nashville a 2-1 lead.At the right point, Ellis sent a pass to Josi on the right boards. From there, Josi tapped the puck back to Ellis skating through the slot, where he snapped a one-timer over Anderson’s left shoulder.Rinne made his best save in the final minute of the second period when he denied Brady Tkachuk’s attempt from just outside the Nashville crease.“Tkachuk gets it, but it’s on his backhand and it’s fumbling and goes back the opposite way,” Ottawa coach Guy Boucher said. “It that one goes in, it’s 2-2, so again Youth Jake McCabe Jersey , it’s a different game.”Craig Smith made it 3-1 at 1:59 of the third when he skated into the Ottawa zone along the right boards. Near the goal line, he cut toward the net and slipped a backhand past Anderson inside the near post.NOTES: D Stefan Elliott played his first game with the Senators since being acquired from Pittsburgh in a Dec. 5 trade. … Nashville C Colton Sissons had an assist, extending his point streak to three games. … The Predators have defeated Ottawa five consecutive times in Nashville. … The Senators are 8-7-3 when scoring first this season. … One night ahead of their induction into the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame, Red Berenson, Natalie Darwitz, Paul Stewart and Predators general manager David Poile attended the game.UP NEXTSenators: At the Detroit Red Wings on Friday.Predators: Host the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz