Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
huangjian123 Offline

Anfänger

09.05.2019 04:46
Garett Bolles Jersey Antworten

Mark Cunningham/Getty ImagesSeattle Mariners second baseman Robinson Cano will begin his rehabilitation stint in Triple-A on Monday Tanner Roark Jersey , as he prepares to rejoin the team after his performance-enhancing drug suspension.Greg Johns of MLB.com reported the news.Cano, who also underwent hand surgery in May, is scheduled to return to the 25-man roster Aug. 14. He appeared in 39 games this season before being handed an 80-game ban."We all make mistakes," Canotold reporterslast month. "There is always someone out there making a mistake. If it didn't happen to me, it could happen to somebody else. I mean we can judge anyone. We don't know the situation that person is going through. I get it鈥攁 lot of people might judge me. The fans and anybody else can say what they think if they choose to. But at the same time, like I told the guys when I met with them鈥擨 do not want any of them to go through that situation. The way they've taken this, they've been on my side and I'm glad."The Mariners are currently 64-48 Khris Davis Jersey , good for third place in the AL West. They are 2.5 games behind the Oakland Athletics for the second AL wild-card spot.Getting Cano back in the lineup might just be the boost the Mariners need for the stretch run. Seattle currently sits 22nd in runs scored and on-base percentage. Cano entered 2018 with three straight seasons with 20 home runs and remains one of the best second basemen in the sport.The Mariners may wind up looking to use Cano at first base or third base when he returns to the lineup. Mariners general manager JerryDipotosaidlast month that the team views Dee Gordon as its everyday second baseman. The stocky lefty struggled with his control during MLB stints in 2017 and 2018."The Marlins designated DillonPeters for assignment on Tuesday and didn’t waste any of the seven days allotted for them to trade or release him. On Wednesday, they sent the 26-year-old pitcher to the Angels for minor-league hurler TylerStevens. Peters entered 2018 as the Miami’s 11th-ranked prospect, according to Baseball America, but became expendable as he did not make the Marlins’ 40-man roster. Since debuting in 2017, the southpaw appeared in 13 games for the Fish, 11 of them starts, going 3-4 with a 6.10 ERA.Since the Angels took Stevens in the 18th round of the 2017 draft http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , he rapidly ascended from rookie ball to AAA Salt Lake, where he struggled mightily, turning in a 10.93 ERA in 28 innings. One look at his peripherals, though, and the potential is evident. The 22-year-old had a 4.67 xFIP and a 4.04 FIP, striking out almost 12 batters per nine innings (11.57 K/9). In other words, Stevens was extremely unlucky—a .551 BABIP and 56.4 left-on-base percentage had a lot to do with the poor run prevention. He will be thankful to escape the hitter-friendly environment at high-altitude Salt Lake Jake Smolinski Jersey , too. No matter what Stevens’ stats are or were, getting anything in a trade at all for a DFA’d player is a minor miracle. Miami would’ve had to release Peters with nothing in return for him had they not made a deal. It ought to be a welcome change of scenery for Peters. At least for 2019, the Angels present a clearer path to the big leagues than the Marlins could. They have several significant rotation candidates trying to recuperate from elbow issues, so he could take advantage of any setbacks.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz