Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

17.05.2019 05:25
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said Monday that the offside call on Antworten

linebacker Dee Ford that wiped out what might have been a game-clinching interception in the AFC Championship Game was “legitimate” while adding that officials usually issue a warning to a player lining up offside “in a game of that magnitude.”Ford didn’t disagree with Reid’s comments about what usually happens http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-anthony-sherman-jersey , but blamed himself for playing “sloppy football” at a crucial moment in the game.“I can’t expect that,” Ford said, via ESPN.com. “I just have to line up onside at the end of the day. I’m not an excuse maker … I’m looking right at the ball. Honestly, it’s just a critical mistake on my end.”It was a big mistake as the Patriots continued driving for a go-ahead touchdown. The Chiefs got the ball back with a chance to score one of their own, but they settled for a field goal that sent the game to overtime. They wouldn’t get the ball back after Rex Burkhead‘s touchdown and the offseason came earlier than anyone in Kansas City would have preferred. The Chiefs remained the only unbeaten team in the AFC when they beat the Jaguars to move to 5-0 on Sunday afternoon and they don’t have to look too far back in the archives to remember the last time they had that record.They got off to the same start last year Womens Harrison Butker Jersey , but things quickly went the other direction. The Chiefs lost six of their next seven games before recovering in time to win the AFC West. They lost their first playoff game, however, and that was also the case when they opened with a 7-2 record in 2016, so there are likely some people wondering when the other shoe is going to drop for this year’s team.Tight end Travis Kelce was asked a question in that vein after Sunday’s win and he explained why he feels that things will play out in a different way.“I believe so,” Kelce said Daniel Sorensen Jersey , via ESPN.com. “I think everyone can say it’s a different feeling, a lot more confidence, a lot more accountability amongst the guys to keep coming in and going through their routines of getting ready for each week. It has a lot to do with years past, guys feeling sick of the kind of up-and-down roller coaster, [wanting] to take what happened last year and fix it. Finishing the games … overall http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-terrance-smith-jersey , the finishing mindset has been huge in terms of what coach [Andy] Reid has emphasized on this football team. In the fourth quarter, we try to amp it up one more notch.”One obvious difference from the past is that Patrick Mahomes is now the quarterback in Kansas City. The weeks and months to come will let us know whether that’s enough to put the Chiefs on an entirely different path.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz