Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Prüfung
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

28.05.2019 04:39
The Los Angeles Angels star said he is happy for Bryce Harper Antworten

TEMPE http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-starlin-castro-jersey , Ariz. (AP) — Mike Trout says he is only concentrating on one thing regarding his future — the upcoming season., who has agreed to a $330 million, 13-year contract with the Philadelphia Phillies , but that he hasn’t considered how Harper’s deal will set the stage for his own negotiations.Trout can become a free agent after the 2020 season. He is owed $33.25 million in each of the next two seasons, completing a $144.5 million, six-year contract.“I haven’t even thought about it,” Trout told reporters before a spring training game Friday against the Kansas City Royals. “Obviously, you guys bring it up a lot and I appreciate you asking me all these questions, but right now is not the time to think about it. I still have a couple more years.”Angels owner Arte Moreno reiterated last month at the start of spring training that re-signing Trout is at the top of the franchise’s list.“One of the last interviews I gave Wei-Yin Chen Jersey , I said it’s not in the back of our mind but in the front of our minds,” Moreno said. “I think it also depends a little bit upon the agent and the player. It’s not like it’s just us.”Trout is a two-time American League MVP who has finished in the top two in voting six of the past seven years. He led the majors last season in on-base percentage (.460) while hitting .312 with 39 home runs and 79 RBIs.Trout, who said he called Harper to congratulate him on the contract, mentioned that he also followed the recent deals involving Nolan Arenado and Manny Machado. Arenado agreed to an eight-year, $260 million deal with the Colorado Rockies while the San Diego Padres signed Machado to a $300 million, 10-year deal earlier in spring training.“It took longer than people expected,” Trout said. “You look at the health of the player. The first couple weeks you are not used to that baseball conditioning. But now they are going to be ready for opening day.” Farewell to another young arm."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Twinkie Town Farm ReportSatire, Irreverence, & Other HumorGame RecapsNewsPerez signing made official; De Jong DFA’dNew Jeff Locke Jersey ,22commentsFarewell to another young arm.ESTShareTweetShareSharePerez signing made official; De Jong DFA’dAstudillo is in this picture and in this game, Mauer played right field.D. Ross Cameron-USA TODAY SportsThe Minnesota Twins officially announced the signing of Martin Perez to a one-year, $3.5 million deal yesterday. The deal includes a club option worth $7.5 million or a $500,000 buy-out next year as well. There are a few incentives included in the deal: the club option can reach $8 million if he pitches 170 innings this year or $8.5 million if he reaches the 180-inning mark. With his salary for this season, Perez has the ability to earn an additional $100,000 when he reaches 135, 145, 155, 165 Cameron Maybin Jersey , and 175 innings pitched. Perez is looking for a bounce-back year after an injury-plagued 2018 due to elbow surgery in his non-throwing (right) elbow. During last season, Perez posted a 6.22 ERA in 22 games (15 starts) and 85.1 innings pitched. He was tagged with 59 earned runs, allowing 16 homers and a WHIP of 1.781. The seasons before that show some promise as he started over 30 games in each of the 2016 and 2017 campaigns, pitching 185 innings both years, but still having some possible control issues. He does not have strikeout stuff (career 5.5 K/9, 3.2 BB/9, 10 H/9), but with the incentive-laden contract, Perez lines up to be a back-of-the-rotation starter for the Twins going into this season. The corresponding move by the Twins to allow Perez to be added to the 40-man roster was to designate Chase De Jong for assignment. De Jong came to the Twins via trade with the Mariners for Zach Duke in July of this past season. De Jong made four starts with the big-league club in September with a 3.57 ERA Lewis Brinson Jersey , 17.2 innings pitched, 7 earned runs, and a 1.358 WHIP. In parts of three years in AAA (Twins, Mariners, and Dodgers), he pitched to a 4.97 ERA in 23 games (21 starts) and 128.2 innings pitched.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz