Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

29.05.2019 04:47
Glover Quin isn't worrying about Detr Antworten

No Dru Samia Minnesota Vikings Jerseys ,oit's draft position for next season.The Lions are 5-8 and in last place in the NFC North, but last weekend, they went on the road and beat Arizona .Next up is a trip to Buffalo for another winnable game, so talk radio has been ablaze with chatter about whether more victories are even desirable at this point.Quin, a veteran safety for the Lions, was actually asked about the topic in the locker room this week."We go out and try to win every game," he said.Quin was merely stating the obvious, and for now at least, Detroit has an easy response to any questions about tanking: The Lions haven't even been eliminated from the playoff chase yet. Their chances are certainly slim, but right now Minnesota is the team occupying the last postseason spot in the NFC, and the Vikings are only 6-6-1.Carolina (6-7) has lost five straight games. Washington (6-7) has dropped four in a row and appears to be unraveling. Philadelphia (6-7) has a tough game coming up against the Rams. Green Bay (5-7-1) already fired its coach.The Lions have been a disappointment this season, and they have significant injury issues on both sides of the ball, but if they can beat the Bills, that would set up a home game against Minnesota that might actually mean something.Quin is aware of the playoff scenarios, even if he tries not to dwell on them."I've seen it. Obviously, I'm not blind Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , I'm not oblivious to the fact. I'm not dumb either. I kind of understand. I can look at the records and say, OK, well this is kind of how it's going to play out," Quin said. "None of that stuff matters if we don't take care of our business, so we've got to win out."Detroit has been without rookie running back Kerryon Johnson for the past three games because of a knee injury, and the team put defensive end Ziggy Ansah on injured reserve this week. Quarterback Matthew Stafford has continued to play, but he's been dealing with back issues.Just beating Buffalo on the road may be a challenge, and then the Lions have divisional games against Minnesota and Green Bay to get through after that."Just the continual improvement of the team is what we're looking for," first-year coach Matt Patricia said. "Maybe we can keep trying to string some things together or tie some new things on our list into the things that we've improved on and get better overall as a team. That's really our main goal and hopefully put ourselves in position to go win."It is no longer possible for the Lions to match their 9-7 mark from the 2017 regular season, but the bar is being set pretty low in this year's postseason race. So Detroit still has a chance.And as Quin assured reporters, the players will definitely be playing to win."Nobody goes out there and just tries to get beat up on," Quin said. "If you're going to tank in something, you tank in basketball or baseball, where it's not physical. You go out on the football field tanking, you're going to get yourself hurt."NOTES: Johnson did not practice Thursday. Neither did WR Bruce Ellington (hamstring), DE Da'Shawn Hand (knee) Infant Dru Samia Jersey , T Rick Wagner (concussion) and DB Charles Washington (hamstring). Good Morning!Hard to believe it’s Thorsday already for most of you, the holiday in the middle of the week is throwing me off even though today is my Tuesday.I don’t know about you but I’m getting ramped up with excitement about the upcoming game vs. the Bears.My reason for optimism is simple, I think the team will finally start putting all the moving parts together for the first time this year.If not, it’s mock draft time with set aside time to complain.While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our news and links full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Put those IKEA instructions away, have another cup of Irish coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and a virtual biscuit. With that, let’s do this, beat the Bears!Around the DN since our last thread:Wludford and Skelly10 have a spot where you can keep up with all the Vikings-Bears news.Chris has the initial injury report for the Vikings with Eric Kendricks, Xavier Rhodes not practicing, their availability for Sunday is uncertain.Which College Players Are Future Vikings - Bowl Week 2 Primer by Marksp18.Since SB Nation doesn’t provide automatic comment counts anymore, we geeks have a fanpost you can comment your total on for the year to see how many comments you’ll have in 2019, plus if you commented your total last year you can figure it out....math is required.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Wednesday, “the playoffs have already started for us.”NOTEBOOK: Vikings defense now well aware of Trubisky’s elusiveness.Playoff scenarios for Week 17.Presser Points: Zimmer expects ‘heightened sense of energy and focus’Matthew Coller at 1500espn ponders will the Vikings’ tough road pay dividends in win-and-in situation?A Season in the Heartland from Sports Illustrated.These are the highs and lows of Minnesota’s journey, with an ending yet to come. League News:From NFL.com the Packers have interviewed Jim Caldwell Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft , Chuck Pagano for HC.NFL head coach candidates: Names to know for this hiring cycle.Tom Brady: ‘I absolutely believe I will’ play in 2019.NFL playoff-clinching scenarios for Week 17 of season.We come to today’s media selection: Iron Maiden - Wasted YearsAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the country ham and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz