Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Ymir Wald
laiyongcai92 Offline

Reisender

30.05.2019 09:11
Hue Jackson didn’t rule Antworten

Hue Jackson didn’t rule out taking back the play-calling duties after the Browns gained 305 yards in 68 minutes Lee Roy Selmon Jersey , 10 seconds Sunday. That likely won’t sit well with first-year offensive coordinator Todd Haley.“It’s not going to be about butting heads,” Jackson said when asked about the possibility, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I’m the head coach of the football team. I will do what I feel I need to do to get this team where it needs to be.”Jackson became testy when pressed further on the issue.“I’m the head coach of the football team, period. Period,” Jackson said. “There’s nothing else that needs to be said. Nothing. I’m the head coach of the football team.”Haley has called all the plays this season, Jackson confirmed. Jackson, though, made no promises about next week when the Browns play at Pittsburgh, where Haley spent the previous six seasons as the Steelers’ offensive coordinator, or beyond.Cleveland went without an official offensive coordinator in the first two seasons after Jackson took over as head coach, with Jackson serving in both roles. Jackson promised Haley “total autonomy” when the Browns hired Haley in the spring.“Yeah, I mean, I’ve been respectful,” Jackson said. “That’s why you bring guys in and you make them the coordinator. Again, there are some things we’ve got to fix fast to get this thing back to where it needs to be.”The Browns entered the game ranked 20th in total offense Ronald Jones Jersey , including 23rd in passing. The Buccaneers are in a prime position with pick number five - but what side of the ball should they focus on?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmDebating Bucs: Which Side of the Ball Should Jason Licht Target in Round 1New,19commentsThe Buccaneers are in a prime position with pick number five - but what side of the ball should they focus on?ESTShareTweetShareShareDebating Bucs: Which Side of the Ball Should Jason Licht Target in Round 1Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsWhich side of the ball should Jason Licht be targeting for his first pick in the 2019 NFL Draft? Adding a Top-5 talent to any NFL roster has the potential to drastically change the trajectory of any franchise. Get it right, and your team could be competing for a title one or two years later.Get it wrong, and a general manager could be looking for a new job. So. No pressure.Here, we’re going to bring you both sides of the coin and leave the final decision to you, Bucs Nation.DAVID HARRISON - DEFENSEChuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsIt’s #FollowTheLicht season, and Jason needs to point his beam squarely onto the defensive side of the ball.Quinnen Williams, Ed Oliver, competitive, even without a Top-5 draft addition.But, unless the defense gets one touchdown per game better in the upcoming season it'll all be for nothing when January 2020 rolls around.James Yarcho - OffenseMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsI have no issues with the arguments David made above. That said, the Bucs will need to secure the best offensive lineman in the draft if at all possible. Bruce Arians’ offense is predicated on the deep ball, the run game, and maximizing the ability to score from anywhere on the field. In order to do so, the Bucs have to keep Jameis Winston upright. That won’t happen with the state of the current offensive line.Now Mike Edwards Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey , if Williams is gone - which he may be - then the Bucs will be in prime positionto trade back with a quarterback needy team that will have to pay that franchise quarterback premium to move up. Given that the Bucs only have six picks, this would be the ideal situation.I’m not going to advocate that the Buccaneers take a receiver or a running back at number five. IF they go offense, it has to be in the trenches. And if Williams is gone, they will need to go to the defensive side if they can’t move down.Something has to be done about this line. There’s a solid chance Donovan Smith returns, so he’s likely going to keep the left tackle spot regardless of the draft. That doesn’t make him any less of a question mark, though. Then you have the entire right side with Caleb Benenoch, Alex Cappa, and Demar Dotson. Dotson has been a solid starter for years, but the knee injuries and age seem to have caught up with him in 2018.You can’t win in the NFL if you don’t win the battle up front. That should be the number one focus this off-season for the Bucs before they address the needs at cornerback, linebacker, and defensive line. You can’t fix it all in one year, but the Bucs will do their best to do just that - and it starts by protecting the franchise quarterback.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz