Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

01.06.2019 08:24
According to NFL Media’s Ian Antworten

Rapoport Seantrel Henderson Color Rush Jersey , star Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz may be done for the season.This would qualify as Wentz’s second year-ending injury in his last two campaigns.With the Eagles still to come on the Texans’ schedule in Week 16, Wentz’s availability could have a truly massive impact on the outcome of that game - and by extension a massive impact on Houston’s overall season and potential seeding in the AFC Playoffs. The Texans are still in an extremely close race with the Patriots for a playoff bye; if they win out for the rest of the year while the Patriots lose only one game to the Steelers, Bills, or Jets, Bill O’Brien’s squad would punch their ticket to the divisional round without having to host a wild card game.I know it still sounds like a long shot for this team to go from an 0-3 start to a playoff bye over the course of just three months, but hell, if the Eagles themselves taught us anything last season it’s this - sometimes long shots come though in the end. Last Friday night, while the rest of us were dreaming of Conference Championships without a stir in the world, the Texans made a shotgun signing.They snuck into their office, quickly scribbled worlds, and disappeared back into their offseason dungeons. The Texans got the worm. They re-signed Seantrel Henderson to a one-year, $4.5 million contract. In case you forgot, Henderson was the Texans’ plan at right tackle before the 2018 season started. The behemoth played for a bit in Buffalo and was Houston’s Week One starter against the Patriots. He proceeded to break his ankle Corey Moore Color Rush Jersey , and the Texans didn’t know what to do from there. They moved Juli’en Davenport to right tackle, where he was horrendous.They started Martinas Rankin at left tackle, where he was also horrendous. They benched Davenport and started Kendall Lamm at right tackle. Rankin was still horrendous and Lamm evolved from the worst tackle I’ve ever seen to slightly incompetent, a pubescent growth spurt. Then the Texans finally settled on Davenport at left tackle and Lamm at right.Once they started to chip, they were okay. Deshaun Watson was sacked 62 times last season, and the Texans were last in pressure rate. These numbers are skewed by early season mismanagement, secondary blockers, blitz pickup misses, and Watson himself, but yes, talent needs to be added to the offensive line, and competition needs to be created at a minimum. I’m in the camp that the offensive line’s pass protection was better than most think, but there’s no way the Texans can sit on their hands and keep the same five guys as their definite starters entering 2019. Cue Henderson. This is the part where I say Henderson was never good to begin with; I wrote about it last offseason. His size and kick slide are his two strengths Jordan Thomas Color Rush Jersey , but he’s not very strong and lacks any ability to extinguish blocks with his punch or block the second level. Sure, he may have developed into a better player since then and added plates to his bench press, but I doubt it. I don’t hate the signing. Turn on your water tap. That’s how I feel about it. One of the keys to offensive line play is consistency, knowing who to block, and knowing how to play with the guys around you. With a shattered ankle, Henderson was watching film, learning Houston’s offense, learning what not to do, and learning who to block. A different tackle would have to come in and learn all of these things without even considering skill and ability. The Texans just need bodies on the offensive line who know what they’re doing to generate competition. Is Henderson good? Probably not. But he’s big and knows the offense. At this time of the offseason, that’s more than enough justification to spend $4.5 million.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz