Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
hongwei28 Offline

Wächter

04.06.2019 05:56
www.thepanthersclub.com Antworten

He should Youth Greg Olsen Jersey , but that doesn’t mean Panthers fans have to root for just a boring winning streak"I don’t think Ron Rivera was trying to channel an unflattering meme when he said that “all you need is a chance” during his press conference this morning. His reference was to the fact that the Panthers season is not mathematically over. As desperate as many Panthers fans feel for change, whether it be on or off the field, the idea of looking at the playoffs on the heels of a five game losing stretch seems a little pie eyed, at best. But that is, for better or worse Blue Devin Funchess Jersey , Rivera’s job. He is supposed to try to seize opportunities and maximize his team’s chances for success. In 2018, that means following any path to the playoffs that still exists.The Panthers do not, at present, control their own destiny. Their path to the playoffs requires a loss by the Minnesota Vikings and a loss by Washington. They also can’t realistically lose another game. All of this things are technically possible. As Rivera said, all you need is a chance.To calculate that chance Devin Funchess Jersey 2019 , FiveThirtyEight has a fun tool to predict the playoffs. You can tell it who you think will win what games and it will tell you how that affects a team’s chances. For example, the Panthers currently stand at a nine percent chance to make the playoffs by their metrics. A win against New Orleans on Monday Night Football changes that to a 24% chance. Winning out jumps them to a 75% chance, hinging on the likelihood that Minnesota and Washington drop at least one game apiece.Any loss by the Panthers becomes endlessly complicated. The tiebreakers this year in the NFC are spread across a range of teams with mixed and middling records. Until they are eliminated, we have to follow Rivera and company’s philosophy that there is a chance. What we don’t have to do, is get mired in the minutiae of those chances. Rooting for losses and wins across the league gets confusing. It’s Fantasy Playoff season Stitched Greg Olsen Jersey , I have enough conflicting loyalties as it is.Instead, I recommend playing with the calculator I linked above and picking a path that works for you. I am rooting for three ties for the Panthers. Each game will be impossibly stressful and ultimately hilarious, which is to say worth watching. Fivethirtyeight says there is a 4% chance of making the playoffs if the Panthers tie the Falcons once and the Saints twice in the final three weeks of the season. If all I need is a chance then I know which one I’m taking. The Panthers have issued today’s injury report for their Week 3 game against the Bengals and there’s good news—cornerback Donte Jackson returned to practice and is officially listed as questionable for Sunday’s game.In other news, Trai Turner and Da’Norris Searcy are still in the concussion protocol. Curtis Samuel is still not practicing after his “minor” heart procedure but is working out, per Ron Rivera. Meanwhile Youth Kawann Short Jersey , Damiere Byrd has graduated from the DNP list and is now practicing on a limited basis. The Panthers could use his help as a returner just as much as they could as a receiver. The full list from Friday is below:Panthers injury reportGame statusOutTE Greg Olsen (foot)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)S DaNorris Searcy (concussion)G Trai Turner (concussion)DoubtfulNoneQuestionableCB Donte Jackson (groin)Practice statusDid not participate in practiceTE Greg Olsen (foot)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)S DaNorris Searcy (concussion)G Trai Turner (concussion)Limited participation in practiceWR Damiere Byrd (knee)CB Donte Jackson (groin)Full participation in practiceNone Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz