Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

05.06.2019 05:45
In case you haven’t been tracking a lot Antworten

Slightly off-topic with this Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , but with a lot of the discussion that’s gone on today, we could probably use it. of the NFL news outside of Minnesota Vikings’ stuff today, the Oakland Raiders continue to be. . .interesting. . .as they’ve hired NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock to be their new General Manager. People that have read this site for any length of time know that yours truly has a bit of a soft spot for Mayock, as he not only did play-by-play for Vikings’ preseason games not so long ago, but he’s also been a big part of why the NFL Network’s draft coverage has been far superior to what ESPN offers on draft weekend.With that said, Mayock leaving the NFL Network leaves an opening for someone that’s willing to argue with Rich Eisen on Day 3 of the NFL Draft, and I’d like to nominate someone with ties to the Vikings that could potentially slide into that spot. That man is former Vikings’ safety Corey Chavous.Chavous was actually part of the team that covered the NFL Draft for the NFL Network the first season that they did coverage in 2005, following his final season with the Vikings. (He then moved on to play for the St. Louis Rams from 2006 to 2008 before retiring.) He currently works as an analyst for the CBS Sports Network, and he also runs his own draft website.Anyone that’s seen Chavous break down draft prospects knows that he’s incredibly knowledgeable and puts a lot into the job. While I’m not sure what sort of contract he might be under with the folks from CBS Sports, I do think it would be nice to see him on a larger platform, particularly on the biggest weekend of the year for that sort of thing.Obviously, it’s way too early for the NFL Network to have announced who they’re going to be putting in Mike Mayock’s chair at this point. I also don’t have any insight or “sources” saying that Chavous would even be interested in such a thing. But if they want someone that’s highly qualified Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey nfl draft , the former Vikings’ Pro Bowl safety would be as good a pick as any, in my opinion.Tuesday Open Thread: September 4, 2018 A very merry Monday Tuesday to all of you!I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend. Well, those of you who had yesterday off, anyway. Thanks to Rob for posting yesterday’s thread, kiddo woke me up early and he had a full agenda of important things to do, so I was busy and didn’t even think to log on & post the thread until about 8:00, and it was already posted. Lots of comments, I didn’t know that so many of you had to work yesterday.There was a couple of fairly big news items in Vikings land over the weekend. One was expected by most fans, and the other was maybe a bit of a surprise, and I’d like to see the effect that the two moves had on the average age of the Vikings roster. The first bit of news was that Brian Robison was released by the Vikings, which didn’t surprise anyone a whole lot. It sucks that it had to happen Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , because Robison has been a tremendous player and teammate in his career as a Viking, which lasted from draft day in 2007 until Saturday. The thing is, he was still playing at a high level, and if the team wasn’t so loaded at D line, I’m relatively certain he’d still be a Viking. But, the fact is that they are loaded at D line, and they have some very talented young players waiting for their shot. Cutting young guys who could be the next Everson Griffen would be unwise when you have another option, so the decision to cut Robison, although difficult and unpleasant, was also the correct decision. All the best to Robison as he moves to either his next team, or to the next chapter in his life (which would involve a LOT of bass fishing). He’s been a hell of a Viking and a class act in his career here.The other bit of news was that Terence Newman, the ageless wonder Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , announced that he decided to retire. He didn’t retire from the NFL, though. No, he didn’t even retire from the Minnesota Vikings. He just decided to hang up the cleats, go buy some ugly shorts and a clipboard, and make a change from being a player to being a coach. He’ll be the Vikings’ new Nickel/Defensive Backs Coach. Most players retire due to their skills diminishing to the point where they’re forced to retire, and I’m not sure that was ever going to happen with Newman, so I guess he just figured now was a good time. There was another rumor that the NFL was going to force the team to use 2 roster spots for Newman, since he’s almost twice the age of a lot of the players. Well, that wasn’t really a rumor, I just made it up, but close enough. Welcome, Coach Newman!Around the DN since our last open thread:The Vikings filled out their practice squad roster by signing Cole Hikutini Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , a tight end who was with the 49ers last year.Skelly10 has the full story of Terence Newman’s retirement/career move/position change/whateveryouwanttocallit.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:At Vikings.com, Coach Zimmer talks about the decisions with Newman and Robison, among other subjects, in his Monday press conference, hear Terence Coach Newman talk with the media as well, and there is a ton of weekend traffic to sift through in the media vault.Ben Goessling and Andrew Krammer at the Strib look to the regular season after the final roster cuts were made.NFL.com has reactions from Carr, Gruden, and other Raiders to the Khalil Mack trade. Mack was traded to the Bears, and almost immediately signed a six-year $141 million deal with his new team. That is a LOT of cash for a linebacker, wow (I know he’s not exactly a linebacker, but don’t bother me with technicalities). We come to today’s media selection:How about a Vikings hype video to kick off the work week? Enjoy!!Again, we all know the rules Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey , but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the blood sausage

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz