Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

12.06.2019 05:27
The NFL has scheduled 10 teams to make five Antworten

prime-time appearances during the 2019 season.That list includes both of the teams playing in the opening game of the year. The Packers and Bears will face off on Thursday Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , September 5 in a matchup chosen to celebrate the NFL’s 100th season and then go on to make eight combined appearances in prime-time games the rest of the year.The first Sunday night game of the year will feature the Steelers visiting the Patriots and both of those AFC teams are also scheduled for five prime-time outings this season. The Cowboys, Chiefs, Rams, Vikings, Eagles and Seahawks are the other teams slated for five prime-time games.Four of Seattle’s appearances will come over a five-week span that also features their bye week. They’ll face the 49ers on the road on Monday Infant Rashad Fenton Jersey , November 11 before going on a bye and returning with Sunday night road games against the Eagles and Rams sandwiched around a Monday night home game against the Vikings.The 10 teams scheduled for five prime-time games may not wind up making all of those appearances as they can be flexed out of Sunday night games in Weeks 11-16. The number could also rise if they are flexed into games in those weeks or in Week 17. The Patriots and Rams could also add a Saturday night game in Week 16,Five NFL daily fantasy plays for Week 4, and the Chiefs’ pick of the week Below, you’ll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the fourth week of the NFL season.I use the following criteria to try and find players — NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats Rashad Fenton Jersey nfl draft , what the fantasy gurus are saying and my GUT.Let’s not wait any longer. Let’s see who’s made my list of five players this week!Albert Wilson, WR DolphinsPhoto by Michael Owens/Getty ImagesAlbert Wilson had an awesome week last week throwing and receiving a touchdown pass. With the Dolphins having a poor pass defense (fourth most yards allowed among teams who have played three games) Ryan Tannehill may be asked to play keep up with Tom Brady.Tannehill has been having a decent year and he may be looking Wilson’s way more often than usual against the Patriots on Sunday. Wilson could be a good buy for a team looking for a cheap wide receiver.Giovani Bernard, RB BengalsPhoto by Grant Halverson/Getty ImagesThe Bengals face the Falcons and the Vegas total is sitting at a rather high 51 points. With Joe Mixon out due to injury, Giovani Bernard should see the lion’s share of rushing attempts.Also to note, the Falcons defense has given up the second-worst yards per rushing attempt allowed in the NFL (5.2). It could be a good day for Bernard.Sterling Shepard Rashad Fenton Jersey Womens , WR GiantsPhoto by Jeff Zelevansky/Getty ImagesThe Saints will be visiting the Giants on Sunday and they’ll bring with them their very poor pass defense. Compile that with the Saints offense, which should score a lot of points, and we could have an old-fashioned shootout on our hands in New York.If the game turns into a shootout, look for a number of players to get some high-yardage totals. Sterling Shepard could have a big day on Sunday, simply due to the nature of the game (and the Saints poor pass defense).Phillip Lindsay Rashad Fenton Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , RB BroncosPhoto by Matthew Stockman/Getty ImagesThree teams have tried to beat the Chiefs by getting into shootouts, and each of these teams lost. It may be a good idea to take advantage of the Chiefs defense in another way.The Broncos know they can’t keep up with the Chiefs offense, so a good game plan could be to run the ball consistently. The Chiefs run defense has been very poor, while the Broncos run offense has one of the higher yards-per-rush totals in the NFL.I expect Lindsay to pose some problems for the Chiefs on Monday night, and he could rack up some fantasy points for cheap.Last week Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , my Chiefs pick of the week was Kareem Hunt. Hunt went for 44 yards and two touchdowns. Not too bad of a week, but the touchdowns were definitely a saving grace.This weeks fantasy play is....Tyreek HillPhoto by Harry How/Getty ImagesHill was quiet last week, amassing a total of 51 receiving yards and no touchdowns. Two seasons ago, there was a pretty big storyline regarding Hill and his ability to show up big in primetime games. I believe that storyline continues on the national stage of Monday night football.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz