Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

24.06.2019 04:04
Things did not go so well for the Diamondbacks Antworten

affiliates Zack Cozart Jersey , who combined to go 1-3 in their four games. Here are the stars from last night’s games:3 Stars: Jackson RHP Bo Takahashi 5 IP, 4 H, 2 R...Things did not go so well for the Diamondbacks affiliates, who combined to go 1-3 in their four games. Here are the stars from last night’s games:3 Stars: Jackson RHP Bo Takahashi 5 IP, 4 H, 2 R (2 ER), 0 BB, 7 K, W (1-0)2 Stars: Kane County RHP Ryan Weiss 4 IP, 3 H, 1 R (0 ER), 0 BB http://www.angelsfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-cozart-jersey , 7 K1 Star: Jackson 1B Pavin Smith and SS Jazz Chisholm 1 for 3, BB, 2-R HR each0 Stars: Reno RHP Taylor Widener 3 IP, 10 H, 7 R (7 ER), 0 BB, 1 K, L (0-1)(AAA) Reno Aces 2, Albuquerque Isotopes 14: Taylor Widener got his first taste of how nasty the PCL is for pitchers as he got lit up for 10 hits and 7 runs in the first two innings. The bullpen wasn’t much better as Braden Shipley, Joey Krehbiel, and Robby Scott each got tagged for runs in the game. Shipley allowed a solo homer in 3 innings, Krehbiel surrendered 4 runs in 1 2? innings Albert Pujols Jersey , and Robby Scott allowed a solo homer in the final 1 1 innings. The offense didn’t put up much of a fight, scoring a pair of runs in the 5th but that’s about it. RBI hits by Abraham Almonte and Yasmany Tomas were able to chase the Albuquerque starter before he could get 5 innings complete.(AA) Jackson Generals 4, Chattanooga Lookouts 2: Bo Takahashi pitched 5 innings and allowed 2 runs with a 7/0 K/BB along the way. Pavin Smith and Jazz Chisholm both slugged out 2-run homers for the Generals (3-3) offense in the 4th and 5th inning respectively. Both players finished with an identical statline of 1-3 with a walk and a 2-run homer. The bullpen pitched 4 scoreless to cement the win. (A+) Visalia Rawhide 4, Rancho Cucamonga Quakes 8: Matt Mercer took the mound and retired the first two hitters before allowing a solo homer and walking the next two. That spelled the end of Mercer’s night at 28 pitches and Lane Ratliff pitched the next 5 1? innings of shutout baseball to give Visalia a chance. A sac fly by Mark Karaviotis and a single by Yoel Yanqui gave the Rawhide a 2-1 lead. Unfortunately that lead would not last as a wild pitch with 2 outs in the 9th scored the tying run and sent the game into extras. Cole Bartlett allowed 6 runs to score in top half of the 10th and the Rawhide (4-3) were only able to score 2 in the bottom half. (A) Kane County Cougars 4, Cedar Rapids Kernels 5: Ryan Weiss allowed just an unearned run over 4 innings, striking out 7 and walking no one. Unfortunately, a 4-run 5th inning by Cedar Rapids aided by multiple Cougar errors put the game out of reach. Kane County put a comeback bid in the 8th when L.T. Tolbert hit a bases-clearing double to put the trying run at 2nd, but the bid fell short at the end. Tom Szczerbowski/Getty ImagesMarcus Stroman wants the Toronto Blue Jays to offer him a long-term contract.Rob Longley of theToronto Sun reported the team already has.Stroman criticizedthe Blue Jays organization Sunday, telling reporters "it's business, man. It is what it is," when asked about his lack of long-term contract."Mentally, I'm ready to perform Mike Trout Jersey , wherever it may be," Stroman said. "I want to play here. I've been wanting to play here for a long time. I've been waiting to sign a long-term deal. I've been offered nothing. There's no one that embodies the city of Toronto more than me. And you're not going to find guys who want to come in and embody the city of Toronto because it's just not natural, and I've taken a liking to that myself, and that's been organic and natural; it's not something I had to do. That's something I wanted to do. I've always wanted to be here."I want to pitch in the American League East. I want to pitch against the Yankees. I want to pitch against the Red Sox. People shy away from that, people go and hide in other leagues. I'm here. I don't care who's in the box. I'll face everybody. I couldn't care less. I think that's the type of mantra and type of confidence the city of Toronto needs."Stroman signed a one-year, $7.4 million contract in January to avoid arbitration. He has one more year of arbitration remaining before he can become a free agent in 2021.The 27-year-old is coming off his worst professional season, posting a 4-9 record with a 5.54 ERA and 1.48 WHIP while being limited to 19 starts because of injury. He had never posted an ERA higher than 4.37 and looked like one of the most promising young pitchers in baseball in 2017.It's possible whatever long-term deal the Jays did offer was not to Stroman's liking. Coming off such a disappointing season, the Jays could have offered him something of a lowball in hopes he'd bounce back and become a bargain.Either way, it's clear there's a disconnect between the organization and Stroman heading into the 2019 season.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz