Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

24.06.2019 04:57
"Throw another outfielder on the pile! Yesterday, the Ind Antworten

Morning News and Notes for Thursday Neil Walker Jersey , November 15ians traded Erik Gonzalez and two 19-year-old pitchers who spent last season in Arizona for outfielder Jordan Luplow and infielder Max Moroff.Indians NewsCleveland Indians send Erik Gonzalez to Pittsburgh Pirates in five-player trade | cleveland.com - They sent utility man Erik Gonzalez and two pitching prospects to the Pirates for outfielder Jordan Luplow and infielder Max Moroff. Gonzalez and right-handers Tahnaj Thomas and Dante Mendoza are headed to Pittsburgh.Pittsburgh Pirates trade Jordan Luplow, Max Moroff to Indians for Erik Gonzalez - Bucs Dugout - The view of the trade from PittsburghIndians trade for Max Moroff, Jordan Luplow - "Jordan is a right-handed-hitting outfielder with almost a year of Major League experience," said Chris Antonetti, the Indians' president of baseball operations. "He's capable of playing all three outfield spots. He's spent most of the time in left and right, but we also believe he has the ability to play center field. He complements our roster really well."Corey Kluber finisheds third in Cy Young balloting -Kluber finished third behind winner Blake Snell and Justin Verlander. Trevor Bauer finished sixth.For The Cleveland Indians: A Most Compelling Off-Season - That’s the dilemma now for Indians officials: if their team can’t win a World Series with arguably the best pitcher in the league over the last five years Adrian Gonzalez Jersey , what’s Plan B?On Corey Kluber and the changing face of pitching and the Cy Young Award: Tribe Take | cleveland.com - Wins, innings pitched and strikeouts have seemingly lost their value when it comes to the Cy Young award. Or have they?MLB free agency debate: Where will Michael Brantley sign this offseason? | NBCS Bay AreaTeams that need outfield help and treasure on-base percentage might find a fit in Michael Brantley. So where will he go? Alex Pavlovic and Ben Ross discuss. - MVP Winners announced later today | MLB.com - Let the Mookie Betts coronation begin. (Does anyone else have a shot? Sorry, Jose)MLB free agents: Not much reason for players to hope for change | SI.comWith team's placing a premium on skills that diminish with age, there's little reason to think free agency will be the jackpot it once was for players.Around the LeagueIs America ready for the Amarillo Sod Poodles?Phillies managre Gabe Kapler loses house in California wildfireRays have until December 31 to get someone to pay for a new ballpark The Dodgers got the win on Tuesday night in Game 4, but the talk afterwards was centered around Manny Machado and what the Brewers described as a "dirty play.""LOS ANGELES — Manny Machado has had quite a series against Milwaukee over the last week, going 6-for-17 through the first four games and making headlines both good and bad. It was both on Tuesday as Machado came around to score the winning run after his broken-bat single in the 13th and alertly taking second base on a wild pitch. Cody Bellinger’s single through the right side of the infield brought Machado around to even the series.It was the 10th inning that the Brewers will remember after watching what they would later call a “dirty play.”Machado grounded out to shortstop for the second out of the inning and dragged his left leg as he came across the bag to make contact with Milwaukee first baseman Jesus Aguilar.The entire play can be seen here.Aguilar took offense to Machado making contact and it resulted in both benches at least coming onto the field. Eventually the two players would hug it out when Machado reached first in the 13th. But that doesn’t mean the Brewers weren’t still mad over the incident.“He’s a player that has a history of those types of incidents,” Christian Yelich said after the game. “One time is an accident. Repeated over and over and over again Jose Bautista Jersey , you’re just a dirty player. It’s a dirty play by a dirty player. That’s what it is. I have a lot of respect for him as a player, but you can’t respect someone who plays the game like that.””It was a tough-fought baseball game. It has no place in our game. We’ve all grounded out. Run through the bag like you’ve been doing your whole life, like everybody else does. If it’s an accident, it’s an accident; but on the replay to us, it clearly looks like you clearly go out of your way to step on someone. It has no place in our game. It really doesn’t.”Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell was asked whether he thought it was an instance where Machado was going beyond the bounds of playing hard.“I don’t know,” Counsell said. “I guess they got tangled up at first base. I don’t think he’s playing all that hard.”That last part goes along with the spots in this series when Machado has been caught not hustling on plays. The Dodger shortstop was quoted in an interview with as saying he would never be “Johnny Hustle” and that it wasn’t his “cup of tea.” After the game, Machado had little care for Milwaukee’s opinion of the play.“If that’s dirty http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , that’s dirty,” Machado said. “I don’t know, call it what you want. I play baseball.” “I try to go out there and win for my team. If that’s their comments, that’s their comments. I can’t do nothing bout that.”It’s unclear at this point if Major League Baseball will take action against Machado.“We talked,” Aguilar said. “It’s over. For me, it’s over.”

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz