Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

24.06.2019 08:12
1 left. Cook came on to repl Antworten

RALEIGH, N. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .C. -- Jaromir Jagr could always score goals -- and on this night, a bunch of New Jersey Devils did as well. Jagr had a goal and two assists, and the Devils scored four goals in the third period of a 5-2 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday night. Jagrs goal with 3:29 left was the 692nd of his career, tying him with Steve Yzerman for eighth on the NHLs all-time list. In his previous game, he passed longtime Pittsburgh teammate Mario Lemieux. Next up: Mark Messier at 694. "I dont really chase anything," Jagr said. "I enjoy my teammates and my linemates. I enjoy the game, the way we play. Our line, I like the way our line played. When Im happy about our game, I know the goals are going to come. "Thats why I dont really worry about it," he added. "If theres no chances to score goals, then I would start worrying about it." There certainly were plenty of them late in this game. Adam Henrique scored the go-ahead goal on a power play with 7:58 left after Andrei Loktionov tied it with 11:17 remaining. Dainius Zubrus then added a goal off a deflection and also had an assist, after Mark Fayne scored an early goal. Eleven Devils showed up on the score sheet, and that helped them snap a three-game losing streak and match the season scoring high they set in a 5-0 win over Nashville on Nov. 10. "I didnt see (the big third period) coming," coach Peter DeBoer said. "But I felt good about where our game was and our ability to get a couple of goals in the third period." Jeff Skinner and Jordan Staal scored in the second period to give the Hurricanes a 2-1 lead. "This games all about consistency," Carolina coach Kirk Muller said. "If youre going to go out and not play 60 (minutes) and just a couple guys are passengers ... youre not going to win the majority of hockey games. And we didnt have enough from a few guys and ... a chain reaction, it costs you in other parts." Cory Schneider stopped 16 shots in his first start since Nov. 21 for New Jersey. Cam Ward made 26 saves in his fourth straight start for the Hurricanes. The Devils trailed 2-1 entering the final period before the goals came in bunches. "They wore us down late in the game," Muller said, "and it cost us." Loktionov tied it with 11:17 left when his shot trickled past Ward. After a hooking penalty to Carolinas Riley Nash, Henrique won an offensive-zone draw before chipping in the rebound of Eric Gelinas shot high past Ward to make it 3-2. Zubrus then redirected a slap shot from Jon Merrill 1:50 later to put the Devils up by two goals. Jagr finished the scoring with his 36th career goal against the Carolina-Hartford franchise. "You have to keep the faith," Jagr said. "We just had to battle through it and hope Wards not going to make all the saves." That huge third came after the Hurricanes -- who scored three goals in the second period of a 4-3 win over New Jersey two nights earlier -- struck twice in the middle period on Friday. Skinner tied it at 1-all 1:53 into the second when he whipped the rebound of Ryan Murphys shot past Schneider. Then, after a melee in front of Ward created a 4-on-4 situation, Justin Faulk found Staal behind the Devils defencemen at the blue line. Staal beat Schneider low to his glove side on the breakaway that gave Carolina its first lead at 6:34. That came after Fayne gave the Devils a 1-0 lead when he scored his first goal of the season with 1:40 left in the first. He fired a loose puck that beat a screened Ward high. "I liked our game right from the drop of the puck," DeBoer said. "I thought we had good energy, good legs. We created a lot of things. ... We found our game again in the third." NOTES: The Devils activated D Anton Volchenkov from injured reserve before the game and had him in the lineup. ... Carolina D Mike Komisarek was in the lineup for just the seventh time this season and first since Nov. 18. ... Gelinas rang the left post with a slap shot with about 14 minutes left in the second -- seconds before the dust-up in front of Ward. Cheap Adidas Hurricanes Jerseys . - A week after a late-game debacle on defence, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they can finish. Cheap Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. http://www.cheaphurricanesjerseys.com/ . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. DURHAM, N.C. -- If this was Jabari Parkers last home game at Duke, what a farewell it was. The freshman phenom scored a season-high 30 points and added 11 rebounds in the fourth-ranked Blue Devils 93-81 win over No. 14 North Carolina on Saturday night. In leading Duke in both scoring and rebounding all season, he hasnt looked like a first-year player very often. And he doesnt want to be called one, either. "No more freshman," he said. "I dont like getting in that category anymore because my team needs me more than just an 18-year-old. They need somebody with experience through the whole game. ... Its time to grow up." Rodney Hood added 24 points to help Duke (24-7, 13-5) end the Tar Heels 12-game winning streak and clinch the No. 3 seed in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament. Duke never trailed, shot 51 per cent -- 57 per cent in the second half -- and dominated the ACCs best team on the glass, outrebounding North Carolina 34-20. "I think at the end of the day, it just came down to our want-to against their want-to, and it just wasnt there -- the sense of urgency," North Carolina big man James Michael McAdoo said. Marcus Paige -- who led UNCs second-half comeback two weeks ago -- finished this one with 24 points, while Brice Johnson had 15 and McAdoo added 13 for the Tar Heels (23-8, 13-5). They shot nearly 60 per cent but couldnt overcome their disadvantage on the glass and are locked into the No. 4 seed in the league tournament. Leslie McDonald added 12 points for North Carolina, which was denied its fourth win over a top-five team, but briefly made things tense in the final minutes when Paige converted a four-point play to make it 81-73 with 2:50 left. But the Tar Heels point guard missed 3s on the next two possessions -- with Parker blocking the second of those with 2 1/2 minutes left. Quinn Cook hit two free throws, Amile Jefferson added another and Parker hit two foul shots with 2:03 left to push the lead to 86-73 and effectively end it. Cook finished with 11 points and Rasheed Sulaimon added 10. And in what might have been his finale at Cameron Indoor Stadium, Parker put on quite a show. "Its hard to say what it is," North Carolina coach Roy Williams said, referring to an intangible quality coach Mike Krzyzewski had chided Duke for being without in its loss to UNC. "But whatever the hell it is, Jabari found it," Williams added. Parker hit 10 of his 17 shots, cracked his previous high of 29 points set last month at Boston College and showed off all the skills that have him as a likely high NBA draft pick -- should he decide to forgo his finnal three seasons of college eligibility and turn pro. Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys China. But he says he has time to make that decision. "Mostly what Im focusing on is to do as much as possible with these guys (during) my time here," Parker said. Parker set the tone early by converting repeatedly around the rim, and he hit two of his four attempts from 3-point range -- including one from the corner that gave Duke its largest lead, 74-55, with 8 1/2 minutes left. "I just thought he had his best spirit to score tonight that hes had all season, because theyre really good, and at times he just wasnt going to be denied," Krzyzewski said. "And then, boom, boom, boom, you hit those 3s (and) that lead can go to double digits quick." Indeed, when those 3s are falling, the Blue Devils are tough to beat. When theyre not, Duke is usually in trouble. The Blue Devils were only 5 of 22 from long range in their 74-66 loss in Chapel Hill. They made just 6 of 27 from beyond the arc in a 10-point loss at Wake Forest on Wednesday night. In this one, Duke missed 12 of its first 14 3-pointers and held a tenuous 47-39 lead when pesky senior guard Tyler Thornton picked up his fourth foul with 17:11 left. Cook came on to replace him and immediately hit a straightaway 3 that started the Blue Devils big burst. "It was good to see the ball go in for the first time," Cook said, adding that Parker "told me he was going to hit me as soon as I came in the game. Thats just the trust we have in each other." Andre Dawkins followed with another one from the corner to help the Blue Devils open up a 53-41 lead. Parker then added a jumper and two free throws before Cook hit and up-and-under layup. And Hood then followed that with a 3 with 14 minutes left to give Duke its largest lead to that point, 62-46. That shot whipped an already amped-up Cameron crowd -- which included Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett and his quarterback, an apparent Blue Devils fan, Tony Romo cheering enthusiastically from behind the scorers table -- into an absolute frenzy. There were plenty of famous faces in the crowd for the latest renewal of college basketballs fiercest rivalry: NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell -- wearing a Duke sweater -- watched from one baseline, while former Oklahoma coaches Barry Switzer and Billy Tubbs sat on the other one. And Hood and Parker kept them entertained all night. "Jabari was sensational, and so was Rodney," Krzyzewski said. "This is the first game where the two of them were sensational together. Theyve both been good together, but they were sensational together." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz