Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

24.06.2019 08:12
urnament. He got up and d Antworten

MONTREAL -- Denis Brodeur, the father of star goalie Martin Brodeur who enjoyed a lengthy career as one of Canadas most successful sports photographers, has died at age 82. Tug McGraw Jersey . He shot the Montreal Canadiens for several decades, first as a newspaper man and then as the teams official photographer. Brodeur was one of two photographers to capture the iconic image of Paul Henderson celebrating the winning goal of the 1972 Canada-Soviet summit series. In 2006, he sold his archive of 110,000 photos to the National Hockey League for US$350,000. "My sympathies to the family of Denis Brodeur, the celebrated photographer who helped so many Canadians discover hockey," Prime Minister Stephen Harper said in a French-language message on social media. NHL commissioner Gary Bettman also expressed his condolences. "Denis Brodeurs images brought the action, the drama and the passion of the game sharply into focus for generations of fans around the world," Bettman said in a statement. Fellow photographers reminisced Thursday about a gentlemanly colleague who went out of his way to help others. "In a cut-throat business, he was a true class act," said Ryan Remiorz, a photographer for The Canadian Press who first met Brodeur while shooting Montreal Expos games in 1979. He said his veteran colleague was always willing to share advice or help with organizing logistics. "He was already a legend before I showed up." The elder Brodeurs career extended beyond hockey. He was also the official photographer for the Montreal Expos and shot numerous local sporting events and pro wrestling, sometimes bringing his children along with him. He would also bring his family to Florida every year for spring training. They made the lengthy drive down to Florida because Mireille Brodeur, Martins mother, didnt like flying. In Florida, the family would rent a motel room. Photographers recalled visits to that motel, where Denis would set up a makeshift darkroom and Mireille cooked for the family on a hot plate. The Brodeurs close-knit relationship included rare family bonds, on and off the ice. Before his media career, Denis Brodeur was also a goalie who won an Olympic medal, like his son. He backstopped the Canadian team that won the bronze at the 1956 Cortina dAmpezzo games. The younger Brodeur had the words "Cortina dAmpezzo 1956," and "Salt Lake City 2002," inscribed on his New Jersey Devils mask in honour of the father-son Olympic medals. As for photography he had another son, Claude, who followed him into that profession. In later years, a beaming Denis Brodeur would be on the ice, celebrating several Stanley Cup victories with his son while his longtime colleagues snapped pictures of the moment. "The entire New Jersey Devils organization is tremendously saddened by the loss of Denis Brodeur, Sr. The Brodeurs have been part of the Devils family for over 23 years," Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello said in a statement. "Denis proudly dedicated his life, on and off the ice, to the game of hockey and for that he will be fondly remembered. Our thoughts and prayers, right now, are with Martin and his family." His grandson is also a goalie in the Devils system. "Sad, sad day," tweeted Anthony Brodeur, who was drafted this year. "Miss you so much already Grandpapa. Rest In Peace. Je taime." A former Montreal Canadiens general manager said Brodeur had a unique bond with the players. "The difference was that he played the game," said Rejean Houle, a former Habs forward and team executive. "He won the Allan Cup, the highest honour in senior hockey in the country, and he played at the Olympics. So he went through what we went through when we were players so he wasnt just a photographer, he was like a colleague, he was part of the boys." Rhys Hoskins Jersey . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. Youth Phillies Jerseys .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseyschina.com/ . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI.Oahu, HI - Paul Goydos birdied four holes in a row on the back nine Sunday and he held off Fred Funk and Scott Dunlap to win the Pacific Links Hawaii Championship. Goydos finished his first Champions Tour victory at 19-under-par 197. His total of 197 smashed the previous tournament record of 202 that Willie Wood set in 2012. I kept my decades going too. I won in the 1990s, the 2000s and the 2010s. Ive won every decade, Goydos stated. I love it over here. Its a great place to golf. Funk had a hole-in-one on the 16th. That helped him card a 3-under 69, which left him tied with Dunlap at minus-18. Dunlap matched the low round of the day with his 7-under 65 at Kapolei Golf Course. Russ Cochran carded a 6-under 66 to take fourth place at 17-under-par 199. Jeff Maggert was one stroke back at minus-16 after a final-round 67. Goydos and Funk shared the lead to start the day, and both got off to slow starts. Goydos parred the first, then birdied No. 2. He followed that with six consecutive pars, but he maintained at least a piece of the lead nearly that whole time. Funk parred one and two before stumbling to a bogey on the third. He got that shot back when he birdied the seventh. Funk reeled off six pars in a row from the eighth. Goydos ended his string of pars with a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-4 ninth, which tied him for the lead with Dunlap. Dunlap birdied five of seven holes from the fourth to jump to 16-under. His birdied at 10 gave him a piece of the lead. After Goydos birdied the ninth, Dunlap answered with a 10-foot birdie effort at 12. Goydos bogeyed the 10th, but remained tied with Dunlap, who faltered to a bogey on No. 13. Dunlap bounced back with a birdie on the par-5 14th to grab the lead at minus-17. After three pars in a row, Goydos took control of the tournament. He got up and down for birdie from over the green at 14. Dunlap answered with a birdie on No. 17, but he ran out of holes. I think Im a good motivating influence for thee tour, joked Dunlap, who posted is his seventh top-20 finish in his last eight starts. Juan Samuel Jersey. Coming down the end, you better do some good stuff. Its nice to be in the mix. This is as good as stretch of golf as I played probably ever. Its nice to maintain a level of golf I think I can play. Goydos stuffed his approach within a foot at 15 to move to 18-under with that birdie. Funk, who was paired with Goydos and Pavin, birdied 14th to get to 16- under. Funks hole-in-one at 16 briefly gave him a piece of the lead. Goydos made his third in a row as he drained a 15-footer for birdie and the lead at 16. I cant really control Fred, who hit a great shot in there. To be honest with you, the 4-iron I hit in there was as good a shot as I hit all day, said Goydos of his tee shot at 16. The putter was mediocre on the front nine, but it was better on the back. I couldnt hit a better putt on 16, and quite frankly, I couldnt hit a better putt on 17 either. At the par-5 17th, Goydos chipped to six feet and he made that birdie putt to climb to 20-under. He was two clear of the field and needed that extra stroke. Goydos flew the green at 18 with his approach. After taking a drop from the grandstands and the television tower, Goydos chipped between a couple of trees to about 18 feet. He lagged his par effort to tap-in range. Funk and Pavin made their pars before Goydos tapped in for bogey and the win. Im pretty impressed I was able to hit my second shot between (the tower and the grandstand), Goydos joked. To be honest with you, youre a little nervy up there. But I hit a nice little chip shot and hit a nice little putt. Funk followed his ace with a pair of pars to end one back. NOTES: Goydos earned $330,000 for the victory ... Goydos also won in Hawaii on the PGA Tour at the Sony Open ... The Champions Tour heads to California next week for the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach, where Kirk Triplett is the two-time defending champion. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz