Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

26.06.2019 05:37
Ideal top two picks for all 32 teams | NFLThe Antworten

Chiefs headlines for Tuesday http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-spencer-ware-jersey , April 16."The latest2019 NFL Draft: NFL’s best red-zone quarterbacks in 2018 | Pro Football FocusTop 19 NFL games of 2019: Cowboys, Chiefs, Pats dominate list | NFLPat Mahomes has been everywhere lately. How he’s keeping his image and brand on track | Kansas City Star2019 NFL Mock Draft: Bold Trade by Broncos Shakes Up First Round | Bleacher ReportTyrann Mathieu Says Russell Wilson ‘Wants New York’ Amid Trade Rumors | ComplexNick Jacobs: Best interior offensive line fits for Chiefs in 2019 NFL Draft | 41 KSHBAround the leagueEli Manning figures Giants will draft QB of future | ESPNRussell Wilson’s agent negotiating as deadline looms | NFLReport: Julio Jones Not at Falcons Workouts, ‘Not a Concern’ amid Contract Talks | Bleacher ReportMarcus Peters Womens Carlos Hyde Jersey , Dante Fowler absent from start of Rams’ offseason workouts | NBC SportsAndrew Luck says this is ‘probably the best offseason I’ve ever had’ | Yahoo! SportsReport: Raiders expected to pass on QB in first round | NBC SportsEagles’ Wentz says stress fracture is still healing | ESPNIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideCould Seahawks DE Frank Clark be traded to the Chiefs?Andy Reid responds to reporters’ questions about Tyreek HillTravis Kelce doesn’t know when he’ll be 100% back from ankle surgery — but can’t waitA year later, Chiefs may be getting a better version of cornerback Bashaud BreelandAndy Reid likes what he sees in Austin Reiter and Demarcus RobinsonFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKCA status update on cornerback Orlando Scandrick One thing that I think is getting a bit lost in all the Eric Berry injury news and debate is the state of the Kansas City Chiefs’ cornerbacks heading into their Week 1 matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers.Chiefs general manager Brett Veach’s offseason plan was always to have Kendall Fuller and Steve Nelson as the team’s primary defensive backs heading into Week 1, but the plan for their guy at nickel changed three weeks ago when they signed Orlando Scandrick. The Chiefs eventually officially changed their course of action with the somewhat stunning cutdown release of David Amerson (I call it somewhat stunning because you don’t always see executives willing to admit they were wrong in the NFL).Earlier in the week, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid spoke about the trend of NFL teams having three cornerbacks on the field 73 percent of the time—meaning Scandrick Demarcus Robinson Jersey , again, the guy who arrived in Kansas City three weeks ago, will be pretty damn important as to how this season plays out.Smart quarterbacks with weapons—you know, like Philip Rivers with Keenan Allen http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-mitch-morse-jersey , Tyrell Williams and Mike Williams—could try to exploit the 31-year-old Scandrick.(Important side note: What is the deal with the AFC West and Williameses?)So on Thursday, I asked Bob Sutton where Scandrick stands in terms of being ready for Sunday in LA.“I think he has done a good job,” Sutton said. “He has only been here a couple weeks, which makes him a veteran now here.”Oh Bob Womens Xavier Williams Jersey , you sly dog. “He is another guy who has played a lot of football,” Sutton added. “He has played a lot of different systems. He understands defensive football. For me with him, what I told him was really getting up to date on our terminology and then he is one of those guys that has been in about every kind of coverage you could ever play in football and then you have to learn what the different adjustments are and that varies team to team. “He is not going to have a problem figuring out the coverages, it is how fast can he drill down and become technique sound from the way we play and understand all the small adjustments each team does different.”Scandrick is the part of the Chiefs defense that scares me the most. Remember Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , he signed with the Washington Redskins this offseason only to be let go with a free and easy one million dollars.He wasn’t good enough for Jay Gruden, a man Reid has said he respects so much he knew Alex Smith would be in good hands.Are the Chiefs when it comes to Scandrick?

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz