Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

02.07.2019 05:51
I love the ice cream kind, too, but that’s no Antworten

Merry Wednesday Dan Bailey Jersey , everyone!It’s fixin’ to get ugly over here in North Dakota; bitter cold, lots of wind, some snow. I love blizzards........the kind with snow, not the ice cream kind.....well,t what I was referring to http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-randy-moss-jersey , I was referring to the snow kind. Peanut butter cup is my favorite ice cream blizzard, Snickers is right up there with it.....there really isn’t a bad one, not that I’m aware of.Around the DN since our last open thread:Chris gives us many valid reasons why we should never let a Saints fan call us bitter again. They’re losin’ it down there. Well, they lost it a long time ago, but they’re having a collective tantrum, and it’s friggin’ hilarious.Ted wonders if the NFL overtime rules need to change. I think if the NFL would un-do many of the rule changes they’ve done, it would solve some of the problems. There are many areas where they’ve simply overcomplicated the game (simply overcomplicated Womens Ameer Abdullah Jersey , get it?). Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:Lindsey Young looks at how the Vikings could benefit from utilizing the fullback position. I agree, you get some really nice matchups with the fullback, and Ham is athletic enough to take advantage.Cole Beasley says the Cowboys’ front office pushes who they want to get the ball, per SI.com. I’m.........not shocked.At NFL.com, Jerry Jones and John Elway are not in favor of changing the replay rules. This stance is in direct contrast to that of Saints’ head whiner coach, Sean Payton.We come to today’s media selection:I haven’t played Widespread Panic in a long time, here’s one of my favorites of theirs. Enjoy!Again Marcus Epps Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the whine, it’s been shipped in fresh from the Gulf Coast.Vikings’ Kirk Cousins turned down $90 million from the Jets Signing Kirk Cousins was the gem in the diamond ring of the Minnesota Vikings signings this offseason. We know that Cousins signed for $84 million dollars guaranteed for three years, but what we didn’t know is that the New York Jets were close to signing Cousins for $6 million more.In the miniseries NFL Life - Kirk Cousins: The Path to Minnesota, Cousins goes into detail about his decision-making process for choosing the Vikings. And it turns out for him, although he has an unreal deal Trae Waynes Jersey , money wasn’t a deal breaker. “As much as the overall dollars are important in a contract, I think in my situation structure is as important if not more important. We want the money to be guaranteed.”Cousins’ agent Mike McCartney informs him of the $90 million dollar offer from the Jets and they discuss how they can use it as leverage for Minnesota. It was a good plan is the Vikings took the bait and gave Cousins an offer he couldn’t refuse. As to why he took a $6 million-dollar pay cut? “I feel good about going to the Vikings. Vikings are a great fit. He also goes onto to say that “The dream is to go to a place where we can win.”Knowing that he turned down more money to come to Minnesota because he feels it is a “great fit” is a great thing. That means he wants to be here and respects what is being built. He could’ve taken the deal with the Jets and played collect the check football. Instead he came here to lead a team that he feels can go all the way. Having that type of commitment from your quarterback are the things that champions are made of and we are ready for it.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz