Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 regeln
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

21.03.2018 06:51
Seattle cornerback Antworten

MOOSE JAW, Sask. Malik Jackson Jersey . -- Martin-Olivier Cardinal had a goal and an assist and the Grenadiers de Chateauguay used a three-goal third period to defeat the Moose Jaw Generals 4-2 on Friday in preliminary-round action at the Telus Cup midget hockey championship. Alexandre Desgagnes, Brandon McCulloch and Mikael Sabourin all scored in the third for the Grenadiers (1-1-2), who trailed 2-1 after 40 minutes of play. Etienne Montpetit stopped 28 shots for the win. Braydon Delorme and Regan Nagy supplied the scoring for the Generals (0-2-2). Moose Jaws Grant Naherniak kicked out 24-of-29 shots for Moose Jaw. In other preliminary play, Lane Michasiw stopped 17 shots for the shutout as the Prince Albert Mintos beat the Halifax McDonalds 3-0. Kody White, Teal Sobkowicz and Jared Blaquiere had the goals for the Mintos (3-0-2). Justin Ritcey made 26 saves for Halifax (1-3-1). Earlier in the day, Jake Kryski, Tanner Campbell, Tyson Jost and Carter Hikichi all scored two goals as the Okanagan Rockets defeated the Toronto Young Nationals 11-2 Linden Hora, Branden Wagner and Liam Finley had the other goals for the Rockets (1-1-3). Maxwell Routledge had both goals for the Young Nationals (3-2-0). Brendan Barry made 28 saves for Okanagan. Oliver Jacobs allowed five goals on 32 shots before giving way to Izzy Benigno, who stopped just 14-of-20 shots in 22 minutes of relief for Toronto. Prince Albert, Toronto, Okanagan and Chateauguay all advance to the semifinal, which will take place on Saturday. Myles Jack Jersey . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. A.J. Bouye Jersey .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Stefan-Charles-Elite-Jersey/ . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis.HONOLULU -- Kansas City and San Francisco will have plenty of clout in Honolulu if they dont make it to New Jersey for the Super Bowl. The NFL revealed Friday that the Chiefs and 49ers each had eight players voted into the Pro Bowl, including running backs Jamaal Charles of Kansas City and Frank Gore of San Francisco. Denver quarterback Peyton Manning was selected to his 13th Pro Bowl after receiving the most votes among fans, 1.43 million. New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees was second among fans with 1.2 million votes. The NFL combines votes from fans, players and coaches to determine 86 of 88 Pro Bowl players; the other two players are long-snappers selected by Pro Bowl coaches. Voting ended Thursday. Under a new format this year, NFL greats Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders will divvy up the players in a two-day draft before the Jan. 26 game. Offensive and defensive players with the most votes who dont make it past the divisional playoff round will serve as active player captains. Charles said Friday night on a reveal show on the NFL Network that he should be picked first. "I think I got the best skillset of anybody on the roster," Charles said. "I think I can play wide receiver and then put the ball in my hand, also. The only thing I cant do is throw the ball." Carolina linebacker Luke Kuechly said hell be fine wherever hes picked. "I dont know, you got to get the guy who scores points," he said. The schoolyard-style selections mean its likely teammates will be forced to play on opposite sides. Players on the winning team will earn $53,000 while the losers will get $26,000 under the collective bargaining agreement. San Francisco linebacker NaVorro Bowman said he thinks it would be weird to have to tackkle Gore or Pro Bowl tight end Vernon Davis. Blake Bortles Jersey. . "I might not tackle him," Bowman said. "Just let him score and get his yards or whatever. Yeah, thatd be weird because that hasnt happened since training camp." Rice and Sanders playfully bantered about possible selections, with Sanders saying he wanted players on his roster who havent been to many Pro Bowls. "If you have five years or more, dont even worry about it Im not going to pick you," Sanders said. "Go play for Jerry." Rice said later: "Youre trying to bait me -- thats not going to happen." Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman received 552,600 votes by fans, the most for any defensive player. Houston defensive end J.J. Watt had just under 410,000 fan votes. San Francisco is set to send eight players to the game for the second year in a row, though its players missed the game earlier this year because they made the Super Bowl, losing to Baltimore. Kansas Citys eight selections are up from six last year. The Chiefs are 11-4 this year -- up from 2-14 last year -- and the No. 5 seed in the AFC playoffs heading into a largely meaningless game for them against San Diego on Sunday. Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Friday he has never been big on Pro Bowl selections. "Im happy for the guys when and if they make it. Im proud of them for it," Reid said. "But we dont get caught up in all of the individual accolades. (Were) just getting ourselves ready to play." Manning was one of five players selected from Denver, which has a shot at putting up the most points of any team in NFL history. All but five teams had at least one player selected. Atlanta, Green Bay, Jacksonville and both New York teams had zero players selected. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Regeln »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz