Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

13.07.2019 09:06
Wednesday marked Hunt’s first chat Antworten

with the media since joining his new team."WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsMailbagFanposts Fanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Former Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt takes field for Browns Mecole Hardman Jersey Womens , talks to mediaNew,72commentsWednesday marked Hunt’s first chat with the media since joining his new team.CDTShareTweetShareShareFormer Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt takes field for Browns, talks to mediaIn what was an odd sight to see, former Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt was back on the field Wednesday—at offseason workouts for the Cleveland Browns.The Chiefs released Hunt, 23, back in late November, and the Browns signed him three months later. He is suspended for the first eight games of the upcoming season.Wednesday marked his first time speaking to the media since the signing. Among the other questions you might expect, Hunt was asked about the conversation he had with former Chiefs and now-Browns general manager John Dorsey about lying to Chiefs personnel Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , which led to his release.“I know I’m not going to mess this up again,” Hunt said. “The Chiefs—I didn’t really lie. I just told them what I knew at the time and when the video came out, it was like me seeing it too for the first time, again. It was so long ago—they felt like I lied, so it’s all right.”A reporter asked Hunt if he disagreed with the idea that he lied.“I didn’t tell them everything,” he explained, “so I really take it—I kind of did (lie).”The Chiefs drafted Hunt in 2017, and he remained on the team until TMZ Sports released a video of him from a February incident that showed him pushing and kicking a woman.The Chiefs said they released Hunt because he was untruthful regarding the incident.Chiefs head coach Andy Reid last spoke about Hunt at the NFL’s Scouting Combine in late February.“Most important Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , I mentioned this to our media at the time, I care about Kareem,” Reid said. “Just that his life is in order, that is the important thing. He has worked hard at that. John (Dorsey) doesn’t miss all that. He understands how all that works, and he is sensitive to all of it. I think Kareem is in good hands and I think he is going to do a great job when he gets around to having that opportunity to play again, he will have both areas taken care of. “We know he can play. It is just a matter of that other part. I know he and John have got that worked out. I’m comfortable with that. That’s what I am most happy about.” Patrick Mahomes has gone from playing the Madden video game with his dad to being on the cover.Electronic Arts announced Thursday that the Kansas City quarterback and reigning NFL MVP will grace the cover of “Madden NFL 20” when it is released Aug. 2. The announcement was made before the first round of the NFL draft.“It is awesome and definitely a full circle moment for me,” Mahomes said during an interview with The Associated Press before the cover was revealed.In his first season as the Chiefs’ starting QB, Mahomes threw for 5 Mecole Hardman black jersey ,097 yards and 50 touchdowns during the regular season and led them to the AFC championship game for the first time since 1993. He began last season with an overall Madden rating of 77 but finished the season with a 94.Mahomes said he was approached by Electronic Arts prior to the Pro Bowl in late January about appearing on the cover. He also has given a lot of input on the development of the Face of the Franchise: QB1 feature that will be in this year’s game.The feature allows players to create their own quarterback to play through the College Football Playoff, NFL combine, draft and career with a team. This image provided by EA Sports shows the cover of the Madden 20 video game, featuring Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, which will be released in August. (Photo courtesy of EA Sports via AP)AP“It has been great to be able to discuss my experiences going through everything, especially the draft process, and to see how that will develop in the game,” Mahomes said.Mahomes Mecole Hardman Jersey Mens , who is an avid video game player, said games like Madden have become more realistic and that the same concept of reading a playbook applies to learning football.Players have appeared on the Madden cover since 1999. Mahomes is the eighth quarterback to be featured on the Madden cover and the second in the past three years. New England‘s Tom Brady was on the cover two years ago.Appearing on the cover has also had a stigma attached at times. Most of the cover athletes during the first 10 years suffered significant injuries the year they appeared. Recently retired Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was the most recent player to be beset by injuries when he started only six games in 2016.Wide receiver Antonio Brown, who was traded from Pittsburgh to Oakland during the offseason, was on the cover last year.100View Gallery Gallery:View from the sidelines: NFL cheerleaders 2018Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports | Raj Mehta

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz