Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

16.08.2019 10:17
were picking up both flags. Where Antworten

The Commissioner of a major sport in the US is a powerful person indeed. Professional football has become the 800-pound gorilla in the sports world and has expanded its already expansive reach in the U.S. to global proportions. Which makes NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell one of the most powerful men in professional sports today.But as they say http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/miles-boykin-jersey-cheap , with great power comes great responsibility. And Goodell has been anything but responsible with the power he's been given by virtue of the office he sits on. So busy with making the already wealthy owners insanely wealthy, and attempting to install gimmicky rule changes like moving the extra point, or adopting a ban on the use of the “N” word, Goodell has neglected his duties as the Commissioner, and has repeatedly broken his promises to clean up the game of football. If you're a prime time performer and help make money for the league, the chances are good that Goodell is going to find a way to be lenient with you should you ever find yourself in trouble.From cheaters, to drug abusers, to domestic abusers, to deadbeat dads http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-bobby-okereke-jersey Jersey , to guys who kill their teammates, Goodell's position is one that has varied from case to case. Some players get leniency, while others don't. His inconsistent approach to discipline in the league gives the impression that he's just winging it and that any punishment a player may face, will depend upon his mood as well as the revenue you help generate for your team and the league.Ever since Goodell assumed the office of the NFL Commissioner in 2006, the league has endured a complete void in leadership. As the head of one of the world's biggest professional sports leagues, Goodell's word carries a lot of weight, and he's had the opportunity to make a really positive impact, not just in the sport, but in the world as well. And he's completely fumbled that opportunity away time and time and time again.While most of the focus lately has been on the Ray Rice situation – and rightly so – that is just the latest issue that has highlighted Goodell's appalling lack of leadership Noah Fant Jersey , lack of integrity, and lack of credibility. Goodell shouldn't be fired simply for the way the Rice situation has been handled – it's not just one thing. It's a long list of things, that taken as a whole, show Goodell's incompetence and lack of caring about doing the right things.NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell should be fired immediately, and here are a few reasons why... CLEVELAND (AP) — The NFL flagged itself for blowing the call on the nasty helmet-to-helmet hit put on Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield.The league said Friday that Tampa Bay safety Jordan Whitehead should have penalized for striking Mayfield in the side of the helmet in last Sunday’s 26-23 overtime win. Mayfield was sliding at the end of a 35-yard scramble when he got blasted by Whitehead, who was initially penalized before the officials conferred and decided to pick up the flag — and one against Mayfield for taunting.First-year referee Shawn Hochuli made the situation worse by incorrectly announcing that Mayfield “was still a runner and therefore is allowed to be hit in the head.”Senior vice president of officiating Al Riveron pointed out several mistakes in a video released by the league.“I’ll tell you ahead of time that we had a flag on this play and we incorrectly picked it up after we had a conference by the officials,” Riveron said before showing Mayfield get blasted by Whitehead. “We’re watching the defender as he lowers his head to initiate contact, and he does make contact, so that right there is a foul within itself. No. 2 http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/dalton-risner-jersey , as we can see the quarterback starts to slide, and even though he slides late, he is still afforded protection from forcible contact to the neck and head area.”Whitehead is expected to be fined, a person familiar with the league discipline told the AP earlier this week. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because fines are announced Saturday.The shot on Mayfield was making other reverberations Friday.Browns coach Hue Jackson said he was “disappointed” with comments made by Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter, who felt Mayfield was taunting after he jumped to his feet and walked toward Whitehead. Mayfield admitted telling Whitehead he was going to have to hit him harder to knock him out of the game.On Thursday, Koetter was asked for his take on the play and intimated Mayfield was equally guilty.“What they said on the field was it’s a helmet-to-helmet hit and then (Mayfield) got up and taunted our guy, so then they threw the second flag,” Koetter told reporters in Tampa. “Somehow, they worked it out that they were picking up both flags. Where I was on the field Drew Lock Jersey , I didn’t see it as a helmet-to-helmet (hit). But when you look at it on tape, it clearly was, and I guess the fallout from that is what it is.”Jackson was bothered by Koetter’s remarks, and defended Mayfield’s actions after the hit.“That disappointed me,” he said. “The guy shouldn’t have hit our player in the head, first of all, and, obviously, our guy got up and he tossed the ball to the official. Obviously http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/dre_mont-jones-jersey , the guy was close by, but the bottom line is our guy shouldn’t be getting hit in the head. I don’t care about some taunting foul. We’re talking about our quarterback taking a shot in the head and sliding. I think that’s wrong. Totally wrong.”Jackson further explained his disappointment with Koetter, arguing that Whitehead’s hit triggered everything.“The biggest thing that happened was the quarterback got hit in the head,” Jackson said. “Taunting? Does that really matter? I mean, really? That, to me, made no sense.”

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz