Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

21.08.2019 03:30
Linebacker Thomas Davis said after th Antworten

e season that he wanted to stay with the Panthers. The Panthers Ian Thomas Jersey 2019 , though, don’t want Davis for a 15th season.The Panthers informed Davis on Monday they are not bringing him back for 2019.Davis relayed the news in a video he posted on social media, saying he plans to continue his career.“I’ve loved and cherished every moment that we’ve had in Carolina,” an emotional Davis said. “Carolina is always going to be home for me and my family Womens Brian Burns Jersey , but I’m not retiring. I feel like I have way too much football left in me to walk around from the game right now. I want to keep playing; I’m going to keep playing. Hopefully someone’s going to give me that opportunity. But Panther Nation, just know that in no way did I ever imagine putting on another uniform. Still to this day don’t want to do it, but I want to play football.”Davis started 158 games, totaling 1 Greg Little Jersey ,111 tackles, 28 sacks and 13 interceptions after the Panthers made him the 14th overall choice in 2005.He becomes a free agent in March. The Panthers were awarded the No. 100 overall pick as compensation for losing offensive lineman Andrew Norwell in free agency."The Panthers now have a second pick in the third round, No. 100 overall, to go with the No. 78 selection they already had. If you are wondering why there are only 31 picks in the third round it is because the Giants used a pick in the supplemental draft. Here are the Panthers draft picks as of this change:The award restores the Panthers’ full compliment of seven picks. The Panthers do not have a seventh round pick this year after including it in the package that sent wide receiver Kaelin Clay to the Buffalo Bills in exchange for cornerback Kevon Seymour.It will be important for the Panthers to use this pick wisely. Might they package it with No. 78 or No. 116 to move up into the top of the third round or even late second round? Crazier things have happened.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz