Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

24.08.2019 07:45
The NFL is treating Monday night’s showdown betwe Antworten

en the Rams and Chiefs like a playoff game. The most highly anticipated game of the regular season will have an all-star officiating crew Nolan Cromwell Jersey , Kevin Seifert of ESPN reports. Referee Clete Blakeman will work with only two members of his regular crew.Crews typically work together the entire regular season before the NFL assigns its best officials to playoff games based on performance and seniority. Per Seifert, the NFL has “rarely, if ever, employed” an all-star crew during the regular season. But it appears the NFL is moving away from the consistent crew concept, with NFL spokesman Michael Signora telling Seifert that “there is a rotation amongst the crews throughout the season.”Blakeman will work with his regular umpire, Ramon George, and regular down judge, Dana McKenzie. But the other five officials on Blakeman’s crew were gleaned from four other crews.This, of course Kurt Warner Jersey , does not ensure that the game won’t have an officiating controversy. The league has seen plenty of those in the postseason throughout its history, including just this past January when former NFL head of officiating Mike Pereira called the officiating in the Chiefs-Titans garrible.”Random Ramsdom 9/4: Ndonald, together at last, as LA Rams. The Rams will win the NFC! No, they won’t! Yes they will! I ESPNListen to Max Kellerman and Steven A. Smith go back and forth about whether or not the Los Angeles Rams should be favorites to make it out of a stacked NFC this season. Max believes in the Rams ability to control the trenches and goes to the either you have a pocket or you don’t argument. Smith counters with the fact that the Rams are a warm weather team and therefore are soft. Science! Could the Rams still be considering acquiring a new backup quarterback? I Rams WireSean McVay hits the press with a pile of words that may or may not mean that the Rams are still in the market for a backup quarterback. The QB2 position has been a cause for much angst among Rams fans, following the several putrid showings by backup quarterback Sean Mannion during the preseason. Suh and Donald, together at last! I Rams WireThey’re finally out there together: The Megalodon and the Great White, the Cold Crush, the Gruesome Twosome Joe Namath Jersey , The Twin Terrors.Whatever you want to call them, Aaron Donald and and Ndamukong Suh are finally together and the transition has apparently been seamless. Donald’s back, not missing Mack, and Blythe doesn’t rhyme with any of that. I LA TimesThe Rams react to not seeing Khalil Mack in Week 1, having Aaron Donald back in the mix. Also, will Austin Blythe be tapped to fill in for the suspended Jamon Brown at right guard? Newcomers are expected to buy into ‘We Not Me’ I LA Times The Rams are getting ready to ride with newcomers Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib, and Ndamukong Suh. Their personalities certainly have plenty of gravity, which has made news occasionally throughout their careers. Will they help reinforce Sean McVay’s “We Not Me” manta Cooper Kupp Jersey , and be able to become team leaders? Gary Klein explores the new blend of talent and personalities that the 2018 Rams will be relying on. A glimpse into the dynamics of the quarterback room I LA TimesGary Klein provides a glimpse into the dynamics of the quarterback room, shared by Jared Goff, Sean Mannion, Brandon Allen, Luis Perez, and quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor. Cornerback Aqib Talib is an important Ram. I Rams WireCameron DaSilva continues to rank the 25 most important Rams this season, and has placed Aqib Talib at #7, one spot ahead of fellow cornerback Marcus Peters. Check out what Cam has to say about Talib’s importance to the squad this season.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz