Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

26.08.2019 09:53
hindered the team. Manning came up when defe Antworten

Joe Mixon had 208 touches as a rookie and 280 last season.Todd Gurley has never had fewer than 250 in his four seasons. Even last season when the Rams running back missed the final two games with left knee inflammation Kendall Sheffield Jersey , he still finished with 315 regular-season touches.With Zac Taylor coming from the Rams, the Bengals running back is hoping for even more rushes than Gurley ever has had.Mixon’s offseason work is preparing him to hold up to 25 rushing attempts — not touches, but carries — a game. No running back has had more than 400 since Kansas City’s Larry Johnson set the NFL record with 416 in 2006, and only four other running backs ever have had 400 carries.“I’m trying to be in the best shape to be able to handle that load, because it’s not easy,” Mixon said John Cominsky Jersey , via Geoff Hobson of the team website. “I know I could do it. You always have to expect it. Even if it doesn’t happen, you have to always expect it. And I always try to do whatever I can to maximize my ability. I feel like with what I can do, I should be able to do that easily.”Mixon had 237 carries last season, averaging 4.9 yards per carry. His 1,168 rushing yards were the most by a Bengals running back since Cedric Benson gained 1,251 in 2009. Mixon also lost no fumbles.Mixon Qadree Ollison Jersey , though, made it clear it’s “not a one-man show.” He expects everyone on offense, including John Ross, Tyler Boyd and A.J. Green, to benefit from Taylor’s offense.“Everybody is going to have plenty of opportunity to contribute to the offense and make great plays,” Mixon said. The Broncos have gone 20-28 over three seasons since Peyton Manning retired and their moves for Case Keenum and Joe Flacco the last two offseasons show that they have not found a long-term replacement for Manning at quarterback.That’s not the only place where his absence has hindered the team. Manning came up when defensive end Derek Wolfe was talking to reporters about the leadership that’s been missing over the last three seasons and his belief that head coach Vic Fangio can be the man to change that.“When Peyton’s around Ed Oliver Jersey , he’s the leader; he runs the show in the entire building it seems like,” Wolfe said, via the . “Once you lose a guy like that, there’s a space that needs to be filled. … That’s the kind of guy this team needs. A guy like Vic, he comes in and he’s a no-nonsense, old-school type of guy who still likes to have fun. You just respect him. He’s got the resume to respect. He just demands that respect right away when he walks into a room.”Other Broncos players also offered strong reviews for the way Fangio has instilled discipline and accountability early in his tenure. Those comments will be a distant memory if the Broncos continue to fall short on the field come September Cody Ford Jersey , but they’ll likely be cited as key reasons for a change of fortunes in the event Denver finds itself back on track.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz