Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Eistempel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

28.08.2019 05:07
Pittsburgh Penguins forward James Neal was handed a five-game suspension on Monday for kneeing Boston Bruins left winger Brad Ma Antworten

Pittsburgh Penguins forward James Neal was handed a five-game suspension on Monday for kneeing Boston Bruins left winger Brad Marchand on Saturday night at TD Garden. Joe Allen Wales Jersey . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. "I mean, what do you want me to say? That I was trying to hit him?" Neal said following the game. "No, Im going by him. I dont get out of the way, like I said. I need to be more careful and I guess get my knee out of the way, but Im not trying to hit him in the head or injure him or anything like that." Neal will forfeit $128,205.15. Wales Soccer Jerseys . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . Ashley Williams Jersey .Y. - Carey Price had an early feeling that one goal might be enough to settle the latest matchup between his Montreal Canadiens and longtime Original Six foe, the New York Rangers. http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/customized/ . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.SOCHI, Russia -- Mark Arendz recorded a first for Canada on the opening day of competition at the Paralympic Winter Games. The 24-year-old from Hartsville, P.E.I., won a silver medal Saturday in the biathlon, the first Canadian ever to do so in the event. Arendz finished just .07 seconds behind gold medallist Vladislav Lekomtcev of Russia, who posted a winning time of 19 minutes 3.7 seconds. Russian Azat Karachurin finished third in 19:14.9. Arendzs coach, Robin McKeever, guided his brother and 10-time Paralympic medallist, Brian, to Canadas only other Paralympic medal in biathlon. They captured a bronze medal in the visually impaired 7.5-kilometre sprint discipline at the 2006 Paralympics in Turin, Italy. "It feels absolutely great and a big relief to get on the podium right away," said a beaming Arendz. "I fought as hard as I could, and it was such a close race at the end." It was one of three medals for Canada on the day. Josh Dueck of Kimberley B.C., also earned a silver medal in the mens downhill sit-ski. Mac Marcoux of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., and guide Robin Femy of Mont-Tremblant, Que., claimed a bronze in the mens visually-impaired downhill. Dueck won his medal on the 10th anniversary of the freestyle skiing accident that landed him in a wheelchair. It was his second Paralympic medal after claiming a silver in slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Paralympic Games. "This is fantastic," Dueck said. "Im really about performance, and I took a fast line down the hill and took some chances and I got pretty lucky. "I crossed the line and was thrilled. Second is awesome." Kurt Oatway, of Calgary and Caleb Brousseau,, of Terrace, B. Aaron Ramsey Jersey. C., were fifth and sixth, respectively, in the sit-ski category. Also, the Canadian sledge hockey team opened with a convincing 10-1 win over Sweden. Anthony Gale of Brampton, Ont., and Adam Dixon of Midland, Ont., led the way with two goals and two assists apiece. The Canadian team returns to action Sunday facing Norway. Four years ago, the Norwegians nipped Canada to win the bronze medal in Vancouver. And in wheelchair curling, Canada, the defending world champion, earned wins of 6-3 over Great Britain and 5-4 versus host Russia. The Canadians take on Sweden on Sunday. Arendz was fourth midway through the race but shot clean in his second stop at the range to begin his successful charge to a podium finish. "The plan was to shoot clean and I was focused on following that, but I missed that one target just slightly," said Arendz. "I thought I had it but a twitch of the finger and I just missed it. "I wasnt far off. I told myself to fight hard on that penalty loop to get over the penalty and finish strong." The course was slushy because of the warm weather, which created challenges for Arendz. "It is so warm and not really winter-like conditions so the course was really slowing down out there," he said. "The guys in the wax room did a great job on the skis. "I will celebrate this one with them." Russias Alena Kaufman shot clean en route to winning the womens standing class race. Caroline Bisson of Ottawa finished 14th. Margarita Gorbounova, also of Ottawa, and her guide, Andrea Bundon of Regina, were seventh in the six-kilometre womens visually impaired race. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz