Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 regeln
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

21.03.2018 06:52
Diego Simeone will stay at Atletico Madrid this summer, but the Argentine wants a stronger squad - including Chelsea striker Die Antworten

Diego Simeone will stay at Atletico Madrid this summer, but the Argentine wants a stronger squad - including Chelsea striker Diego Costa - with which to compete next season, according to Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague. Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys . Atletico were beaten 5-3 on penalties by Real Madrid in Saturdays Champions League final, the second time in the space of just three years they have lost out on Europes premier club trophy to their city rivals.Simeones side also finished only three points behind champions Barcelona in La Liga in what turned out to be a campaign of near misses for the Rojiblancos. In the aftermath of defeat at San Siro on the weekend, Simeone hinted that he may now have to think about his future in the Spanish capital.For me, it is time to reflect. I think I have to think about things. It wouldnt be good if I didnt want to reflect after losing two finals, Simeone told reporters following defeat to Real. Simeone shows his anguish after watching Atletico lose to Real in the Champions League final However, despite clearly being disappointed having ended the campaign without a trophy, Simeone will be at the Vicente Calderon at the start of next season, says Balague.It all started in the press conference after the Champions League final when Simeone himself said he was going to think about what to do next, Balague told Sky Sports News HQ.He wasnt actually pointing at his future, not with those words, but certainly left a question mark.The club immediately said: hes just upset, thats all it is. We have been planning the season for six months, the club said, and we want him to stay until 2020, which is the end of his contract.In the middle of that, of course, in the 2017/18 season, Atletico Madrid will move to a new stadium and they want him to be the coach there. But Simeone has not said a word since then, suggesting that there are problems.Atletis boss, though, does want his employers to bring in more players over the summer, in particular forwards, in order to help him realise his managerial ambitions.One of those striking targets is former Atletico frontman Costa, who left the club to join Chelsea two years ago, although Simeones future at the club is not thought to be dependent on re-signing the Brazilian, says Balague. Yes, Diego Costa is one of them, but he hasnt put the condition that if Costa doesnt come, he will go. Guillem Balague on Simeones transfer targets I think the kind of problems that there are is number one, players, said Balague. If he is going to win titles, the Champions League, he is not going to do it with Fernando Torres up front.He needs a bigger striker and a bigger scorer throughout the season because you saw that in the league, 18 goals conceded, all that Atletico Madrid had was the best defence in Europe.But they didnt score enough goals, which made them short to win the league.So its a little bit of a scary moment for Atletico Madrid. The club is certain that he is staying but Simeone will say: I will with conditions.I do feel that he was upset and wanted to take all the blame, all the responsibility for the defeat and didnt want the players to have any, so he said if I failed - and he used the word for the first time in four-and-a-half years at Atletico Madrid - then it is down to me.I feel its that and his conditions are that he wants a stronger squad. He now realises that with more money coming from television, more investment from China, they are a healthier club and he wants better players. Simeone with Atletico president Enrique Cerezo and sports manager Jose Luis Perez Caminero Yes, Diego Costa is one of them, but he hasnt put the condition as such that if Costa doesnt come, he will go.It will be an interesting summer for Atletico Madrid and it was a double hurt for Atletico Madrid fans after losing the Champions League.As for where Simeone may end up when he does finally decide to leave Atletico, Balague believes the 46-year-old will have many suitors from all over Europe interested in his services.He hasnt got a team in the Premier League, he said. He will have Inter Milan at some point when he wants it, but I do think he is going to stay. Also See: Simeone questions future Ronaldo seals Real glory Atletico blew it Simeone to stay at Atletico Danilo Gallinari Jersey . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. DeAndre Jordan Jersey . Mauer struck out to end the inning, with a runner on third base in the seventh on Wednesday and the Twins trailing 1-0. Everybody does this, of course, in a sport with a 30 per cent success rate at the plate long proven to be a benchmark of excellence. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/sam-dekker-clippers-jersey/ . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions.While rehabbing a broken jaw in Philadelphia recently, Samuel Morin wasnt allowed to eat solid foods for a month. The 19-year-old defenceman drank a lot of smoothies and some less appetizing meals.Steak in a blender, chicken in a blender, everything in a blender, Morin said. It was disgusting. Awful.Morins diet is solidified again and so is his life. Hes back playing hockey and at six foot seven brings an element of size and strength to Canadas world junior hockey team that no one else can provide.Hes not an easy player to play against in the corner, coach Benoit Groulx said at the teams pre-tournament camp in St. Catharines, Ont. We need that presence on the back end that can make a big difference in tight games because when you look at this tournament its all about winning battles in corners, winning battles in front of the net, and I think hes got the size and the stick and hes smart enough to get that done.Morin, a first-round pick of the Flyers in 2013, came closer than most thought to making the NHL club out of training camp. Sent back to Rimouski Oceanic of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, Morin suffered a fractured jaw when he took a one-timer from the Remparts Kurt Etchegary to the right side of his face.That was Oct. 12 in his fifth game of the season. Morin remembers everything about the play.Oh my God, worst injury I ever had, Morin said. One-timer straight in the face, you dont see that a lot. Sometimes it deflects, but that was straight in the face. It just destroyed my jaw. I had no time (to react).After his steak-in-a-blender period, Morin returned five weeks later but with a full face shield. The St-Henri, Que., native had to think twice about what he did.My game changed in junior because when someone boarded me I cannot say, You want to fight? I cant do my tough guy (act) anymore, Morin said. For sure it changed a little bit of my game, but here (at the world juniors) I cannot fight so it changes nothing.Morin doesnt need to fight to be an imposing force for Canada. He wants opponentts to see his size on the roster and think twice when they go into the corners with him. Austin Rivers Jersey. While the Flyers hope he can be the next Chris Pronger, Morin has two other players he feels like hes more like. One is Zdeno Chara, a similarly sized defenceman with a big shot who can play in all situations.The other is a defenceman who was part of Canadas 2005 world junior gold-medal team, Toronto Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf.Dion Phaneuf, when they won the gold here, proved it: You can be a physical player. Even though he was not fighting he was hitting everything, Morin said. I dont want to hit everything and get out of the play because I want to hit, but I think I can finish all my checks.Canada, which opens the tournament Friday against Slovakia, will count on Morin to do just that. The defence includes plenty of puck-movers and offensive prowess, but Morin is the muscle.In a tournament like that, you need size, you need strength, you need speed, Groulx said. We like the balance we have with our defencemen. I think theyre all big, they can skate well, theyre pretty strong. Sam brings that element.Except Morin doesnt see himself as a one-dimensional big guy. He understands and embraces a shutdown role but doesnt underestimate his own skills.I think Im a big guy, I got some skills. Im a good skater, Ive got a good shot, Morin said. I got a long reach, I can play with the puck. I want to play like a little guy more. But I have to realize Im a big guy and I need to make some simple plays.Groulx scouted Morin as far back as midget hockey and coached against him in the QMJHL. He said Morin has decent skill and can skate well for a big man.Teammates see that, too.Hes definitely a great skater for how big he is and hes got a great shot and he can use his skills to manage (the puck), defenceman Madison Bowey said. Hes not just one of those stay-at-home defencemen. Hes pretty dynamic with that size.The world junior championship opens Friday in Montreal and Toronto.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz