Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
liny195 Offline

Kämpfer

18.09.2019 10:03
Football season is just around the corner and Antworten

there will be plenty to see and do for Green Bay Packers fans.The Packers announced their training camp schedule Tuesday. Among the highlights: “Family Night Blake Martinez Color Rush Jersey ,” a 5k, the Packers’ 100th birthday party, the “Packers Experience” festival and joint practices with the Houston Texans.The three-day “Packers Experience” festival takes place July 25-27 https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Dave-Robinson-Jersey , followed by the Packers’ 100th birthday party on Aug. 11.Packers fans can participate in a 1k kids run July 19 and a 5K July 20, plus a full practice on Aug. 2 featuring fireworks and a variety of game day-style elements as part of “Family Night.”The Packers open the preseason with a game against the Texans on Aug. 8 following a pair of joint practices Aug. 5-6.Green Bay visits the Baltimore Ravens on Aug. 15 before heading to Canada on Aug. 22 and returning to host the Kansas City Chiefs on Aug. 29. Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins recently dared me to submit to the #CrackCancer challenge. Last night, I went through with it.It’s simple in that all you need to do is sit there. It’s difficult in that while sitting there you are repeatedly pelted with raw eggs.I ended up taking at least 10 of them. Four were planned (two each from two of my nephews). Then another nephew entered with at least four more Aaron Jones Jersey , and then a brother-in-law popped in with at least two more.And then I issued three challenges of my own, while one of my nephews turned used the nasty, stinky Kenny Clark Color Rush Jersey , runny egg guts to give me a temporary fauxhawk.Check out the video to see who was challenged. And then keep checking in to see whether the three people I’ve challenged will accept.And then go to CrackCancer.org and peel off the cost of a dozen eggs or two as a donation to the fight against pediatric brain cancer.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-width="500" data-dnt="true">Here it is. Will the three I challenged deliver? #CrackCancer #BlockOrCharge pic.twitter.com/Yo7Mj3KYn8— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 27, 2019</blockquote>

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz