Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

25.09.2019 05:20
This is one of our random and yet not so random Antworten

(since they appear nearly every evening) live threads. Everyone is Albert Wilson Jersey , as always, welcome to discuss any subject that you wish on the live threads, but please, in doing so, continue to adhere to the rules of the site. Also as per those rules, the discussion of Robert Quinn Jersey , alluding to or references to politics or religion are prohibited because we like it better when everyone gets along. Please keep the conversation as close to PG-13 as possible. The PG rule also extends to the posting pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photo’s with see-through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and the posting of such may result in a warning. Additionally, please keep your pic’s and GIF’s to a reasonable number and a reasonable size as to not slow down the load time of the thread too much. Please use the preview button before posting ANY photos to make sure that they do not show up as a huge item that will also slow down the load time for certain site members. Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips is not waiting to tee off on his former team, the Miami Dolphins.Phillips was released by the Dolphins during Week 5. He said Wednesday he's glad to be gone, and fired up about returning to Miami when the AFC East rivals meet Sunday."Most people that leave Miami, that's really when their career gets started," Phillips told the media in Buffalo after practice. "Things have definitely turned around since I've been here. Fans love me. My teammates love me."Phillips didn't identify specific targets of his hard feelings toward the Dolphins T.J. McDonald Jersey , but didn't try to hide his lingering bitterness."Whoever has something coming to them is going to get it on Sunday," he said.When asked about the need to maintain focus and professionalism, Phillips said, "I don't care anything about professionalism, to be completely honest with you, going into this game. Everything's going to be handled in between the sidelines. Once we're inside those white lines Jerome Baker Jersey , anything goes."He had a zinger for the Dolphins' market, too."There are going to be more Bills fans than Miami fans there," he said.Drafted in the second round in 2015 by Miami, Phillips developed a reputation as an inconsistent underachiever. He was released two days after his angry sideline outburst when he came out of a lopsided loss at New England.The Bills quickly claimed him. He has made 11 tackles in seven games as a reserve for them."He's getting an opportunity to play," said Miami coach Adam Gase, speaking before he learned of Phillips' comments. "He's with a good group Andrew Van Ginkel Miami Dolphins Jerseys , and that defense is playing well."AP Sports Writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York, contributed to this report.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz