Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
liny195 Offline

Kämpfer

04.11.2019 07:58
Russell Wilson is officially under contract Antworten

to the Seahawks for five more seasons Shaquem Griffin Color Rush Jersey , and he thinks he’s going to win not just one more Super Bowl, but multiple Super Bowls.In comments published by the team, Wilson said he thinks he’ll win Super Bowls, plural, in Seattle.“For me, for my family and for [agent] Mark [Rodgers], we love Seattle, and it’s the place I want to be Bradley McDougald Color Rush Jersey ,” Wilson said. “I’ve always wanted to be. When I first got drafted in 2012, I wanted to be here forever. This helps solidify that. I’ve got many more years to go and a lot more winning to do—we’ve got more Super Bowls to win. I’m excited about that.”Despite some talk that Wilson wanted out, coach Pete Carroll praised Wilson for being consistently committed to everything the team is trying to do.“We’re all really pleased that we were able to take the next step to stay together and keep this moving,” Carroll said. “Russ has been a huge factor in everything that has happened, and this allows us to stay on track with continuing to push to find that consistency. Russell is a unique player, a unique competitor. It’s rare the way he’s just so consistently connected to competing and battling. To keep that factor as part of the program is just a real positive for our fans and for everyone. We’re all fortunate to see this happen.”Wilson and Carroll have won one Super Bowl together and just missed a second. They may win another one together. Or more than one. After one year with the Seattle Seahawks and 19 seasons in the NFL, Sebastian Janikowski is hanging up the cleats.The former first-round draft pick — just imagine Analytics Twitter’s reaction to..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteField Gullsa Seattle Seahawks communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSeahawksOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsFiled under:Latest NewsFormer Seahawks K Sebastian Janikowski retiresNew,7commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareFormer Seahawks K Sebastian Janikowski retiresSteven Bisig-USA TODAY SportsAfter one year with the Seattle Seahawks and 19 seasons in the NFL Brett Hundley Color Rush Jersey , Sebastian Janikowski is hanging up the cleats.The former first-round draft pick — just imagine Analytics Twitter’s reaction to this move if they existed in 2000 — has announced his retirement through a statement to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.Janikowski spent his first 18 seasons with the Oakland Raiders, making the Pro Bowl in 2011 and earning second-team All-Pro honors in the same season. After Oakland opted not to re-sign him, the Seahawks signed him to a one-year contract to replace the guy who had replaced Steven Hauschka.“Seabass” went 22-of-27 on field goal attempts and 48-of-51 on extra points in regular season play. Of note on the field goals front is that he had three game-winning kicks as time expired, including in both matchups vs. the Arizona Cardinals, and the pivotal late November road victory over the Carolina Panthers.Unfortunately for the portly native of Poland, he wasn’t exactly in tremendous physical shape. His final game with the Seahawks saw him injure his hamstring in Seattle’s wild card loss to the Dallas Cowboys, so Seattle was forced to go for two on both second-half touchdowns, while punter Michael Dickson was tasked with kickoff duties. Maybe that was the sign that he was ready to call it a day. Janikowski may not have been a consistently accurate kicker Richard Sherman Color Rush Jersey , but he always had a booming leg and the ability to boot it through the uprights from long distances. He leaves the sport as the all-time leader in field goals made from 50+ yards, with 58.Seattle has since replaced Janikowski with Jason Myers, the man Sebastian beat out in training camp/preseason to win the placekicker job, while Myers went on to have a career year with the New York Jets.With Janikowski retired, Tom Brady is now the last player from the 2000 NFL Draft who is still in the league.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz