Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

04.12.2019 02:52
relief,” Ross said. “For him to call and let me know, I appreciated that just because you never know. You could be here one day Antworten

Cincy Jungle’s Bengals podcast channelBengals newsQuick Hits: Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick was placed on the Reserve/Injured ListCornerback Dre Kirkpatrick became the fifth starter or regular to go on injured reserve Friday and he’ll join defensive linemen Ryan Glasgow (knee) and Kerry Wynn (concussion) out for the year. Reactions: Myles Garrett Renell Wren Jersey Womens , Maurkice Pouncey, Larry Ogunjobi suspendedThe Browns’ Myles Garrett was suspended for at least six games for his role in the brawl.Exclusive: Exiled Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict weighs in on Myles Garrett — and blasts the NFL – The AthleticThe oft-suspended linebacker blasted NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in a profanity-laced review of the appeals process.Bengals’ Dre Kirkpatrick out for season with injuryBengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.3 reasons Bengals fans should not forget about Oregon QB Justin HerbertOdds are good that the Bengals will go shopping for a quarterback in the NFL Draft. One signal-caller fans should not forget is Justin Herbert from Oregon.Former Bengals castoff cornerback Harris thriving with Broncos | WKRCENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) - The turning point for the Denver Broncos’ scrambled secondary came on cutdown day this past summer more than a thousand miles away in Cincinnati.Other newsBrowns will ‘stand behind’ suspended DE Myles Garrett - NFL.comAfter Myles Garrett apologized to the Browns on Friday, Cleveland coach Freddie Kitchens and OL Joel Bitonio offered their show of support for the suspended star.More than 24 teams reportedly will attend the Colin Kaepernick workout – ProFootballTalkThe behind-the-scenes arm twisting apparently is working. A day after only 11 teams were scheduled to attend Saturday’s Colin Kaepernick dog-and-pony show about nothing in Atlanta, the number has now spiked to more than 24, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.com.Myles Garrett, Mason Rudolph helmet fight joins list of top 10 worst brawls in NFL history - CBSSports.comMyles Garrett, Mason Rudolph helmet fight joins list of top-10 worst in NFL historyFantasy Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em: Week 11 lineup advice Renell Wren Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , matchups, DFS picks | Sporting NewsWeek 11 start ‘em, sit ‘em decisions could lead to some tough lineup choices as the fantasy football season gets closer to the playoffs. Handicappers Corner in Week 11 | Pro Football WeeklyPFW’s Week 11 Handicappers Corner, with odds provided by BetIndiananews: CINCINNATI (AP) — John Ross read the reports that the Bengals were trying to trade him ahead of the draft.Not only did they keep him, they decided not to add any receivers, leaving Ross with an even higher profile heading into his third season.Still here, still waiting for that breakout season.“They’ve put a lot into us, a lot of trust Renell Wren Jersey 2019 ,” Ross said after a voluntary workout at Paul Brown Stadium. “They believe in us.”They believed in Ross enough to make him the ninth overall pick in 2017 even though he was recovering from a shoulder injury. Ross ran a combine-record 4.22 seconds in the 40-yard dash, and Cincinnati envisioned lining him up across from A.J. Green to provide another deep threat.The shoulder injury and a knee injury limited him to three games as a rookie, when he didn’t catch a pass. Ross suffered a groin injury last season and played in 13 games. He had 21 catches for 210 yards and seven touchdowns.Several reports in the offseason said the Bengals were shopping him to other teams for draft picks. Ross was at the dentist when the first report came out, and his phone quickly was flooded with texts and calls that added to the confusion.“My agent called me,” Ross said. “He didn’t know what was going on. He thought I was actually going to get traded.”First-year head coach Zac Taylor then called to reassure him that he was staying in Cincinnati.“That was a sigh of relief,” Ross said. “For him to call and let me know, I appreciated that just because you never know. You could be here one day and go the next.”Even so, the Bengals were expected to add at least one receiver in the draft. Green is back after missing nearly half the season with a toe injury. Tyler Boyd had a breakout season Renell Wren Jersey Mens , leading the team with 78 catches and 1,028 yards receiving. No other wide receiver had as many as 200 yards. The passing game finished 24th in the league in yards.Instead of a receiver, the Bengals drafted run-blocking tight end Drew Sample and two running backs among their 10 picks, which was a surprise.“You always want to add weapons, but it didn’t shake out that way,” quarterback Andy Dalton said. “But I’ve got full confidence in the guys we’ve got here.”Taylor said the Bengals wanted to add a receiver, but players at other positions were more enticing when it came time to pick. They got left tackle Jonah Williams in the first round and guard Michael Jordan in the fourth, looking to upgrade the line that has been a longstanding problem.“We can go into the season with some good weapons at the receiver position Youth Renell Wren Jersey , so we felt we had to add bodies elsewhere,” Taylor said.Ross watched some of the draft, curious whether the Bengals would bring in another receiver. He knows the Bengals are open to adding one.“I see the same thing happening in the future but as of right now, there was no one else taken,” Ross said. “We definitely still have a lot to do in order for them to put more trust in us, especially the young guys.”

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz