Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
liny195 Offline

Kämpfer

06.12.2019 03:05
The war of words between former Steelers Antworten

wide receiver Antonio Brown and his protege JuJu Smith-Schuster is heating up Authentic Blessuan Austin Jersey , but another relationship between a former Steeler and his young replacement is going much better.While Brown was sharing a screenshot of a message he once received from Smith-Schuster in an attempt to belittle him, former Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell shared a message he received from James Conner. It was a nice message from Conner Blessuan Austin Jersey Boys , wishing Bell well.“What’s up bro,” Conner’s message began. “Just reaching out Infant Blessuan Austin Jersey , social media got dudes acting crazy and it got me thinkin you was always a real one, never talked bad about nobody and was always solid. I appreciate that! Congrats on the new deal you weathered the storm and came out stronger.”Bell said that meant a lot to him.“I usually don’t post private conversations…but this txt just hit me so differently…I love youu to death bro Blessuan Austin Jersey Draft ,” Bell wrote.Unlike Brown and Smith-Schuster, Bell and Conner have a bond that can last even when their time as teammates is over. The Seattle Seahawks waived cornerback Parry Nickerson on Tuesday to create a roster spot for the addition of veteran cornerback Jamar Taylor to the roster.Seattle had acquired Nickerson in a trade with the New York Jets during roster cut-down weekend. The Seahawks had sent a conditional seventh-round pick to the Jets in exchange for Nickerson. He was inactive for the team’s opener on Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.Taylor spent the offseason with Seattle before being released during cuts. He worked with the first-team defense at times in the nickel spot during training camp in a four-way battle that included Akeem King Blessuan Austin NFL Jersey , Kalan Reed and rookie Ugo Amadi.The Seahawks have an open spot on their practice squad after Washington signed cornerback Simeon Thomas off their practice squad on Tuesday. Nickerson would be an obvious candidate to end up on the practice squad if he clears waivers.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz