Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Akademie
wzh123 Offline

Krieger

22.03.2018 11:54
which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourn Antworten

MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Lewis Hamilton is not expecting an easy race at the Singapore Grand Prix after struggling for performance during qualifying at the Marina Bay street circuit.Hamilton qualified 0.7s off teammate Nico Rosberg and will start the race from third on the grid behind Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo. After losing practice time on Friday with a technical issue, Hamilton said he struggled to find a set-up ahead of qualifying and is concerned it could also impact his race pace.Honestly I cant really take you through it [the problem] because I dont understand it all at the moment, he said. Theyre trying to understand everything. There are several different things that could be the issue, but I dont know just yet. Ill just sit in there with my engineers trying to figure it out.I didnt do the long run on Friday so I dont know [how it will impact race pace]. I might luck in and it might be just right for tomorrow, but it doesnt sound particularly likely that that is the case.It might be the case that it is just not great and I should still be able to hold position at least, so I will find out tomorrow. But for sure the time lost yesterday is proving to be more valuable than I thought.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff said the team had failed in finding the right set-up for Hamilton this weekend.Lewis car was not where it should have been after FP1. As you know it is not always easy to find the right compromise with the set-up of the car and getting the tyre in the right window and giving the driver a comfortable feeling and here we have failed. He didnt have a car today that he was able to extract all of the performance from. The set-up was not right. He didnt have the tool.First of all you have to give the driver running time and we havent given him running time because the car broke down yesterday and if you cant run the car here, you cant find out which set-up works for you and you cant really gain confidence in the car either, which was less his particular problem. It was more the car didnt generate any grip or didnt generate the amount of grip that Nico had.Hamilton said it would be difficult to pass the Red Bull in front of him if he does not make a move stick into the first corner.Getting past Daniel could be a pit stop or a Safety Car, generally thats the only way to get past. I dont know which one is going to work for me. Obviously I will try and get him at the start, but if I dont then I will just try and stay close behind but their tyres should be able to go a long way and theyve got more downforce as well so they are in a very strong position. Brandon Carr Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Jimmy Smith Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-alex-collins-jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Jeremy Maclin Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Patrick Onwuasor Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. NEW YORK -- Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for publicly criticizing officiating.The penalty announced Sunday was for comments Kerr made during a radio interview on Thursday, when he complained about how referees miss what he believes should be obvious traveling calls.ddddddddddddThe Warriors beat Toronto the previous night and Kerr used the Raptors DeMar DeRozan as an example. NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz