Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

13.12.2019 04:03
competitive this Lions team has been through four games—or the fact that the Lions have taken four straight from the Packers in Antworten

On Sunday Womens Levine Toilolo Jersey , the Green Bay Packers made a statement, embarrassing the Dallas Cowboys in their own stadium. Though the final score shows just a 10-point win for the Pack, that was a game in which they led 31-3 with just over a quarter to play. In front of a national audience, there was no question to be had: the Packers were the much better team on Sunday.The Detroit Lions had their fair share of hype last week after taking the Kansas City Chiefs to the verge of their first loss of the season. But after a quiet bye week, it appears that excitement has died down a little—nationally speaking, anyways. As the Lions and Packers prepare to face off next Monday Eli Harold Jersey , the early Vegas line is supporting the Packers in a big way. According to BetOnline.ag, the Packers are early six-point favorites over the Lions in Green Bay. For Detroit, this isn’t anything new. They opened as a 2.5-point underdog at home against the Chargers in Week 2, seven-point dogs against the Eagles, and the Chiefs were big 6.5-point favorites at Ford Field at the beginning of Week 4. Despite all of that, the Lions are 3-1 against the spread this year T.J. Jones Jersey White , including three straight wins over the Vegas odds as underdogs.So it wouldn’t be a big surprise if we saw that line draw a little closer to even as Packers fever wears off a bit from Sunday’s big win, and the bettors remember how competitive this Lions team has been through four games—or the fact that the Lions have taken four straight from the Packers in this rivalry. There might be Hall of Fame wide receivers in other cities trying to recruit Antonio Brown, but Lions wideout Kenny Golladay is not going to be one of them.During an interview on WXYT, Golladay said he thought the Lions were more than capable at the position without the former All-Pro.“To be honest, I feel like the Lions are good where we’re at,” he said Womens Darius Slay Jersey , via Dave Birkett of the .The Lions passing game cratered last season, leading to the dismissal of offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter.But that was after they traded Golden Tate to Philadelphia, and Marvin Jones was lost to a knee injury.Lions General Manager Bob Quinn said he wanted to add “more playmakers,” but Golladay apparently doesn’t think he means a player such as Brown.“No offense to Antonio Brown, he’s gonna go down as one of the greats, an amazing player Womens Tavon Wilson Jersey ,” Golladay said. “But with me, T.J. Jones, Brandon Powell, Chris Lacy, Bruce Ellington — I mean, the list just goes on. All those guys have made plays this year. I have trust in those guys and I know the organization does as well.”Golladay is right Tavon Wilson Jersey White , that list does go on.Unfortunately, Ellington and T.J. Jones are free agents, and Powell has 11 career receptions and Lacy none.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz