Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

19.12.2019 09:03
enthusiasm. Only a year ago [url=http://www.ramsjerseyproshop.com/cooper-kupp-jersey/]Cooper Kupp Jersey[/url] , we were Antworten

No cold feet for the Los Angeles Rams in the frigid conditions.Just cool running.Todd Gurley heated up the offense with a career afternoon to power the Rams through the bitter cold for a 23-20 victory over the Denver Broncos on Sunday.It was nothing but smooth sledding for the team from the land of sunshine.The 25 degrees at kickoff marked the second-coldest at home for the Broncos during a contest held in September or October. The coldest for this time of year was 22 degrees on Oct. 12 Marshall Faulk Jersey , 1969, against Oakland."It's kind of cold," said Gurley, who rushed for a career-best 208 yards and two TDs. "It don't really matter. At the end of the day, just got to go out there."No surprise, the Rams relied on a steady dose of Gurley as they improved to 6-0 in sending the Broncos (2-4) to their fourth straight loss. Gurley carried the ball 28 times and averaged 7.4 yards per carry.On a day when players could see their breath, Gurley and many others didn't bundle up. No long sleeves for him. He did wear a ski mask under his helmet.His job complete, Gurley layered up to greet the conditions by putting on a hooded sweat shirt, heavy jacket and a stocking cap."Weather is weather," receiver Brandin Cooks said. "We knew we had to come and do our job the best that we can."One slight brain freeze: Coach Sean McVay regretted some of his decisions."I thought I put us in some horrible spots throughout the game, really getting impatient Nolan Cromwell Jersey , forcing things that weren't there," McVay lamented. "The players bailed me out, finding a way to win."The Rams don't normally take the field in these kinds of conditions. To prepare, quarterback Jared Goff tried out gloves on both hands in pregame and went with them during the contest."It's kind of a give-and-take and I felt more comfortable with them," explained Goff, who was 14 of 28 for 201 yards and one interception. "We are from Los Angeles, where it is hot and it's cold here. Having to go through that, feeling the cold, getting through that with a win is great. Once we got out there and were moving around, it wasn't much of a factor."Just another day at the office."A new experience," Rams defensive lineman Michael Brockers said. "I think we kind of showed the world Kurt Warner Jersey , that just because you're from L.A., you can play in any kind of weather as long as you mentally prepare for it."Offensive lineman Rob Havenstein played at Wisconsin, where cold-weather games happen with frequency. But that was a few seasons ago. He's grown accustomed to the California sun since being selected by the Rams in the second round of the 2015 draft."I'm not as hardened as I once was in Wisconsin," cracked Havenstein, whose work up front with his fellow linemen allowed the Rams to finish with 270 yards on the ground. "This wasn't too cold. The wind wasn't breezy or anything like that. It wasn't snow flying down. It was cool getting in a little snow game."About that, tailback Malcolm Brown doesn't consider this a snow game even if there were a few flurries. Being from Texas, he wants his first snow game to be filled with plenty of accumulation."It was fun anyway," said Brown, who finished with 24 yards on five carries. "I'll play in any weather, as long as I'm playing ball."The cooler conditions didn't bother defensive tackle Aaron Donald. Then again, he's from Pittsburgh."Good football weather Joe Namath Jersey ," Donald said. "It just reminded me of home. That's all it did."After the game, Gurley was asked how it felt to pick up chunks of yardage on virtually every carry."It's cool," Gurley said.A fitting response. The Rams sent a clear signal on Friday night about Todd Gurley’s knee leaving fans to wonder how they’ll use the former workhorse moving forward."Is RB Todd Gurley II still the workhorse for the Los Angeles Rams? As the selection of RB Darrell Henderson with the 70th overall pick makes waves throughout the NFL, this is the question that will become the narrative for the rest of the offseason and will most likely linger on through the preseason and into the regular season.How much does Henderson’s arrival affect Gurley’s role going forward?For those familiar with him at Memphis, Darrell Henderson’s resume is very impressive. He was 2nd in Division I last season with 1,446 yards rushing despite having the 39th-most carries. He tied for the lead with 20 touchdowns. If Gurley wasn’t the face of the Rams’ franchise and has a massive contract that was signed only a year ago, this move would be the indication that the running game will be a two-headed monster. But instead, the monster is going to be this story going into training camp.The LA Rams had depth issues with the offensive line and could definitely use some more big bodies on the defensive line as well. More pass rushers would be cool too. Instead, they spent a third-round pick for a position where the Rams already have RB Malcolm Brown and RB John Kelly providing backup for Gurley. Curious and curiouser.As fans argue whether this is an overreaction to the severity of the injury to Gurley’s knee, there is another significant narrative that is amplified by this pick: the Rams don’t seem to have any confidence in RB John Kelly. If the front office believes that John Kelly’s performance in the preseason last year wasn’t a fluke, they sure as hell are hiding their enthusiasm. Only a year ago Cooper Kupp Jersey , we were under the impression that the Rams got a steal with John Kelly in the sixth round of the draft. But now, he could very well find himself on the practice squad. Should Rams fans panic with the implication that Gurley’s knee is trash and his contract will end up becoming the force that closes the team’s Super Bowl window? No. Calm down. Seriously. It’s April. The idea that the Rams come out next season with a running back by committee that is stocked with rushers that can make an impact is a great one, not if it’s incredibly potent and puts points on the board.Darrell Henderson averaged a crazy 6.16 years after contact last year at Memphis. This is good news, people. The dude is gonna eat. I will admit that I’m a bit concerned about the depth of the offensive line, which could have used some love at this pick. The Rams were able to get a tackle in Bobby Evans at the end of the third-round, so maybe this is all just white noise. I can already hear the argument by Rams fans at the bar: “That Henderson pick doesn’t mean there’s concern with Gurley, they picked him because there’s concern about John Kelly.” (I might try this weekend. I’ll let you know how to goes.)The biggest loser out of this situation will probably be fantasy football owners. The odds that Todd Gurley will get 300+ carries next season wasn’t great before this pick happened and it probably won’t help. But who cares if the team is winning games, right?While Rams fans wonder if there is truly bad news regarding Todd Gurley’s knee, they can at least sleep at night knowing the team isn’t ignoring the problem.Welcome to the team, Darrell!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz