Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
liny195 Offline

Kämpfer

30.12.2019 02:40
“Im my opinion this is the game. We gotta win this game Antworten

in order to feel like you still have a chance in the division.”That’s Michael Strahan Womens Deandre Baker Jersey , legendary, New York Giants Hall of Fame defensive end, on the importance of Thursday night’s NFC East at MetLife Stadium against the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles.This game is absolutely the season-defining one for the Giants. This game will determine whether or not the Giants can be competitive in the mediocre NFC East or if they will simply spend the rest of the season playing out the string and building toward a hopefully brighter future.They know it, with tight end Evan Engram saying Tuesday that players are “well aware” of the standings.Here is Saquon Barkley on tonight’s game:“I think everyone’s goal is to win a Super Bowl and that’s still in play and in my opinion, if you ask me, like you said I think we’re a game behind in the division and I know I haven’t been in the NFL for a long time, but I think if you win your division, you automatically go into the playoffs, so everything like I said before, that coach Shurmur said a couple weeks ago, everything that we want in our season is still there.”Here are your NFC East standings entering tonight’s game:1 - Washington Redskins (2-2)2 - Dallas Cowboys (2-3)3 - Philadelphia Eagles (2-3)4 - New York Giants (1-4)Shurmur told the team’s official website that looking at the standings “just reinforces that you just keep playing because you never know. You never know where this thing is going to go, so you just can’t get down on yourself, you can’t worry about what’s happened in the past. You just keep worrying about getting better and put a winning effort on the field.”Here are five things to watch tonight as the Giants try to make themselves relevant in 2018.Can Olivier Vernon make an impact?The Giants best EDGE player will make his season debut Thursday night Authentic Deandre Baker Jersey , and the Giants desperately need him to give them something. The pass rush has been non-existent for the Giants this season. They have a league-worst six sacks and their Adjusted Sack Rate of 3.6 percent is also last in the league. In the Pro Football Focus grading system, the Giants have the league’s 29th-ranked pass rush score. If the Giants are ever going to generate an impactful pass rush this is a game where it could happen. The Eagles have given up 17 sacks and have an Adjusted Sack Rate allowed of 8.4 percent, worse than the struggling Giants offensive line (16 sacks, 7.8 percent).The Giants have had virtually no pass rush the past two weeks. If that’s the case Thursday night, the Eagles’ struggling offense could get healthy.Dealing with those tight endsEarlier this week, Mark Schofield looked at the myriad ways the Eagles use tight ends in their passing attack. The Eagles have thrown more passes (82) to their tight ends, Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert, than any other team in the league. Ertz leads all tight ends with 58 targets.Historically, tight ends have cause the Giants trouble in the passing game. This season, Football Outsiders DVOA ratings actually have the Giants ranked seventh in the league in covering tight ends.Can the Giants control Ertz and Goedert? If they can, that could go a long way toward slowing down the Philadelphia offense.Which offense will we see?Will we see the empty the playbook, get the ball down the field Giants who finally cracked the 30-point barrier Sunday against the Carolina Panthers? Or, will we see the Giants revert to the checkdown-oriented complete a lot of passes that go nowhere team that has been so frustrating to watch.The play of the offensive line vs. and Eagles front that includes Fletcher Cox Deandre Baker Jersey Boys , Michael Bennett, Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett and Chris Long will be critical. The Giants have been improving in pass protection in recent weeks, with coach Pat Shurmur telling the team’s official website they were “much better” in that area vs. the Panthers.The Giants could have advantages in the passing game against the Philadelphia secondary. Brandon Lee Gowton told us that the Giants targeted cornerback Jalen Mills 21 times in Week 3 of last season. They will probably go after Mills again, if Eli Manning is given time.Where the Giants have really struggled is in run blocking. The Giants have the league’s highest number of negative running plays, a stat that needs to change to both keep the Giants on schedule and maximize the talents of Saquon Barkley.Special teamsCan the Giants avoid the Curse of the Game-Ending 60+ yard field goal?” That bit them last year against Jake Elliott and the Eagles (61 yards) and last week when Graham Gano hit a game-ending 63-yarder. Seriously, though, the Giants do have some things on special teams to figure out. Will Odell Beckham Jr. return punts again? Will it be Jawill Davis? Placekicker Aldrick Rosas is apparently good to go after being on the injury report earlier in the week with a sore quad. Those throwback uniformsThis isn’t really a thing to watch as much as it is, in my view, a really cool thing to look at, The Giants will be in all-white throwback uniforms with “Giants” on their helmets rather than the lowercase “ny.” Gotta admit, I love it. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — An outstanding debut by heir apparent Daniel Jones doesn’t make for a quarterback competition for the New York Giants Infant Deandre Baker Jersey , at least for now.Coach Pat Shurmur said Friday that Jones’ perfect passing performance and touchdown throw on his only series in the 31-22 preseason victory over the rival Jets has not caused him to change his belief that 38-year-old Eli Manning is the Giants’ starting quarterback heading into the season.Jones, the sixth pick overall in the draft, clearly had the better game, hitting all five of his passes for 67 yards. He capped his weather-shortened evening with a 12-yard pass to Bennie Fowler III in the right corner of the end zone.Shurmur had planned to use the Duke rookie for another series or two but sat him after the game was suspended for 59 minutes late in the first quarter because of severe weather.Manning, who is entering his 16th season, had a three-and-out series to start the night for the offense. He hit his only pass, a 3-yarder to tight end Scott Simonson on the opening play from scrimmage, but he failed to see a wide-open Rhett Ellison 20 yards downfield on the play.Shurmur noted the performances were in just one game.“Listen, we’re not going to play the ‘what ifs,’ and I would say this: Nothing has changed,” he said. “This is the first game and I expect Daniel to play well, I expect him to go out and improve, and for the people that don’t know him Deandre Baker Jersey Draft , impress them. That’s what we expect from him. We expect that from Eli, we expect that from everybody. So our expectations for him have not changed, and in my mind our situation hasn’t changed.”Shurmur said the coaching staff is getting the team ready for the opener at Dallas on Sept. 8.He pointed out after the game that Jones failed to move the tight end into the right position on his very first play. That left running back Wayne Gallman to take on a defensive lineman. He got much-needed help from Ellison.“I think to the naked eye or the casual observer or even the educated observer, when you don’t have all the information there’s a lot of things that happen behind the scenes,” said Shurmur, who went 5-11 in his first season with the Giants. “Things that we certainly take into account all the time with all the players. So yeah, that’s important, because if you think about it, you could get away with something but then you know in a different situation that could be something that could get you.”NOTES: Shurmur said rookie RB Jon Hilliman is in the concussion protocol. LB Alec Ogletree tweaked a calf muscle. … RB Wayne Gallman is having a foot strain evaluated. … WR Darius Slayton (hamstring), CB Grant Haley (shoulder) and T Chad Wheeler (back) are moving closer to practicing after either being out or limited in recent weeks. … The players have off Saturday and practice on Sunday.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz