Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
liny195 Offline

Kämpfer

30.12.2019 03:26
Weekend Eve Open Thread" Antworten

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 22nd Discount Alexander Mattison Jersey , 2019New,675commentsWeekend Eve Open ThreadCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 22nd, 2019Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsGood Morning!Well I guess it’s the end of an era for the Vikings; death, taxes and Marcus Sherels making the 53 every year is no longer a thing.Good luck to him and his career as it continues.I’m tempted to throw and obligatory “eff those guys” up here but I probably shouldn’t so I won’t.I’m exhausted, it’s time to carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey nfl draft , snark and have another Mock Draft.Around the DN since our last open thread:Chris has your Minnesota Vikings Free Agency Tracker.NFL Free Agency: Marcus Sherels to sign with New Orleans Saints per Chris.Keep Dat - Week 2 by Saxyprince.Introducing the ‘Minnesota Vikings All Time Greatest Playoff Victory’ Tournament from Ted.Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com, they’ll keep you up to the minute with their Vikings free agency tracker.Get an inside look at new Vikings OL Josh Kline’s visit to Minnesota, which included a tour of U.S. Bank Stadium and the TCO Performance Center.Lunch break: Kiper re-grades the Vikings 2018 draft class.Prospect profile: Wisconsin G Michael Deiter.Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party at US Bank Stadium, tickets are limited.League news: At NFL.comColts sign All-Pro pass rusher Justin Houston.Saints expected to sign ex-Raiders TE Jared Cook.Ravens re-sign QB Robert Griffin III to back up JacksonNFL owners to talk replay expansion at Annual League Meeting.(insert salty tears meme here)ESPN lists the cap space for all 32 teams.ESPN has an NFL-wide free agency tracker.We come to today’s media selection:Led Zeppelin-Immigrant Song (2007 Remaster)Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget annoy your waiter, try the Frijoles and as always Stitched Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , Welcome Aboard! Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer elected to try a quarterback sneak from the team’s 34-yard-line on a fourth-and-1 with the Vikings up 16-9 and just under three minutes left to play in the third quarter.Kirk Cousins was stopped short of the first down, which set Washington up with great field position. Anthony Harris intercepted a pass a couple of plays later, so turning the ball over on downs didn’t wind up biting Zimmer in the rear end on Thursday.That didn’t make him feel any better about the call when he spoke to reporters on a conference call Friday.“Well, honestly, it was a mis-executed play, but it was probably the dumbest decision I’ve made since I’ve been here,” Zimmer said.The decision-making process behind going for the first down was the same whether the play worked or not Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but it seems unlikely Zimmer would be quite so critical if Cousins had gotten the yard he needed. Thanks to the interception and the defense shutting Washington out the rest of the way, the Vikings can ponder such hypotheticals in a happier frame of mind.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz