Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

15.01.2020 08:36
f good work in, a lot of things we ca Antworten

ATLANTA (AP) — The Latest on Super Bowl 53 (all times EST):7:20 p.m.The Los Angeles Rams opted to practice outside on the grass fields at the Falcons’ training facility in Flowery Branch Joseph Noteboom Jersey , Georgia. The weather cooperated and coach Sean McVay was happy with the decision.“It really was (the plan to go outside),” McVay said. “We were flexible with it, but I think just having the ability to go outside and get on this surface, we felt like it was going to be a little bit better on our bodies Jack Youngblood Jersey , and the weather allowed us to do that, so it was a great day.”The NFC champions started with a walk-through before stretching and then held a 1-hour, 10-minute practice. The sun set and the temperature dropped to 47 degrees by the time the Rams finished at 6:06 p.m.“Yeah, it went down quick Torry Holt Jersey ,” McVay said. “That was why we were trying to stay on a tight schedule. We got a lot of good work in, a lot of things we can coach off of. The main thing was I thought the guys came out and competed the right way and gave us a chance to get better today.”McVay called it a spirited practice.Kicker Greg Zuerlein (left foot) and safety Blake Countess (foot) both were limited. Zuerlein did not kick, but will on Friday.“The plan all along has been for him (to kick) tomorrow,” McVay said. “We’re right on track. He’ll kick (Friday).Countess was upgraded after being listed as out of the team’s walk-through on Wednesday. He appears on schedule to play Sunday. The Rams’ offense gave the Patriots’ defense a big advantage in Super Bowl LIII by running exactly what New England was expecting.That’s the word from Patriots linebacker Kyle Van Noy Orlando Pace Jersey , who said on that he was shocked by the way the Rams did everything the Patriots had prepared for, and never tried to surprise them by trying something different.“I couldn’t believe that,” Van Noy said. “They really didn’t do one wrinkle. I was like, ‘What the hell?’ They’ve got so many good players. They’ve got so many things they’ve done all year Deacon Jones Jersey , and the one play they gave us which was a wrinkle was the [Brandin Cooks] screen that hit for a little bit. And that was it.”After a long season in which Rams head coach Sean McVay was hailed as the NFL’s next great offensive mastermind, it’s hard to believe he couldn’t come up with anything new in the Super Bowl.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz