Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
liny195 Offline

Kämpfer

20.01.2020 07:37
/www.thepackersfanshop.com/ Antworten

Just after halftime in week two Justin McCray Color Rush Jersey , the Green Bay Packers have seen their first seemingly significant injury of the regular season. Early in the third quarter against the Minnesota Vikings, safety Raven Greene landed awkwardly after a run by Vikings running back Dalvin Cook. Greene laid on the field for a few minutes before a cart came on to take him to the locker room.The injury appeared to be to Greene’s right ankle, as Vikings tight end Irv Smith landed on that leg after trying to block Greene on the back side of the play. Indeed, the Packers announced Greene as questionable to return to the game with an ankle injury.The Packers led 21-10 at the time of Greene’s injury. He had played significant snaps in week one as the team’s hybrid safety/linebacker, and did so again in this game on passing situations. Will Redmond came on in Greene’s place as the Packers forced a Vikings punt on the series. Meanwhile https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Marwin-Evans-Jersey , linebacker B.J. Goodson, a recent acquisition, had played linebacker on early downs and in short-yardage situations prior to the injury.Greene’s absence would be a significant one if he is out for any length of time. He was very good in week one, providing coverage help on tight ends and running backs, and was solid once again through the first half of this game. Stay tuned for more updates on Greene’s status.UPDATE: In the fourth quarter Jermaine Whitehead Jersey , the Packers ruled Greene out for the remainder of the game. After the Packers hired Matt LaFleur as their new head coach in January, team CEO Mark Murphy said that a group of players on the team complained that “a complacency had set in” while Mike McCarthy was still coaching the team.Murphy also said that players wanted a coach who would hold people accountable, which echoed comments that left tackle David Bakhtiari made about a change he wanted to see with the team.The former Packers coach responded to both of those comments in an interview with Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com and he took issue with the characterization of how he ran the team.“When you throw out words like complacency and accountability, that bothered me,” McCarthy said. “That’s not accurate. I’ll be first to say that coaches are in the business of being criticized. We deal with it on a daily basis. But when you throw out a statement like that Aaron Ripkowski Color Rush Jersey , you better have it right. A big part of the success I’ve had in this league is due to a tireless work ethic. All coaches work hard, but the accountability comment was totally inaccurate. I held my coaches and players accountable every year. Our internal fine process would support that. All I know is I did my job every day and was accountable to winning in line with the standards and the values of the Green Bay Packers that were established by the likes of Ted Thompson and clearly Bob Harlan a long time ago.”While McCarthy may have issues with the way Murphy framed the decision and may be unhappy with the way it was handled, he added that it is “clear to me now that both sides needed a change” and that suggests everyone in the Packers may have been overly settled into a way of doing business that was no longer bringing the desired results.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz