Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Erdtelmpel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

20.03.2020 03:33
son by England last w Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook has taken his game up a notch since Kevin Durants latest injury. Sonny Jackson Jersey .In six games since Durants latest setback, Westbrook has averaged 30.2 points, 8.1 assists, 6.0 rebounds and 3.2 steals for Oklahoma City. The three-time All-Stars overall scoring average of 28 points would lead the league if he had played in enough games to qualify, but he missed 14 games early in the season with a broken bone in his right (non-shooting) hand. A player must compete in 70 per cent of his teams contests to officially top a category.Westbrook always has been a highlight waiting to happen, but this year, a greater mastery of the games nuances has complemented his freakish explosiveness. He is looking for his teammates more often, taking fewer three pointers, using his athleticism to get to the free throw line more frequently and playing steady defence consistently.Thunder coach Scott Brooks announced that Durant will return Wednesday night against Phoenix, but Westbrook already has left his impression.Its always a tough matchup when you see a top point guard, especially him, Portland point guard Damian Lillard said after both scored 40 points in their matchup last week. I respect him right up there at the top with any player in the league. Not just point guards — with any player in the league, because of how tough it is to play against him on both ends of the floor.With Durant out with a broken bone in his right foot, Westbrook opened the season with 38 points against Portland before getting hurt in the second game against the Los Angeles Clippers. In his first game back, Westbrook scored 32 points in 24 minutes in a win over the New York Knicks. With Durant sidelined, Westbrook had 34 points, 11 assists and five steals in a Christmas Day win at defending champion San Antonio. He recently had a stretch of games in which he scored at least 26 points snapped at 11.He has increased his defensive focus, too. His 2.3 steals per game would be ahead of the league leader if he had played enough games.Hes been locked in for longer stretches, Thunder forward Nick Collison said. Just his basic defence, starting with pressuring the ball and staying in front of his man and being in the right spots — hes been a lot more consistent with that, and I think thats part of maturing for him and realizing how important it is for him to play both ends.As an offensive player, Westbrooks greatest improvement has been in shot selection. He attempted 4.7 3-pointers per game last season, but that average is down to 3.1. Instead, hes driving to the hoop, drawing fouls and shooting 9.5 free throws per game.Its (the 3-pointer) not always a great shot for myself or for my team, so Ive got to do a better job of taking those out, Westbrook said. My advantage is attacking, regardless of whos in front of me, and Ive got to use my advantage to help my team and myself.Westbrook still has his moments. Hes shooting about 40 per cent in the fourth quarter this season, and his assists drop significantly late in games. He still sometimes forces things, especially when Durant isnt playing. But his immense talent and overall play makes those moments more tolerable.Hes had a great month of shooting the ball, Brooks said. Hes had a couple of off shooting nights, which every player will go through. His shot selection for the month of December, since hes been back, has been good, he said. All in all, hes played great basketball for us, and put us in position to win a lot of games.Westbrooks increased maturity has extended beyond the court. When things dont go well, he has accepted responsibility. After he got a technical foul late in regulation in the loss to Portland that helped fuel the Trail Blazers comeback, he took the hit.That was my fault, he said. I think that was the turning point in the game, for us and our energy. I didnt think I deserved it (the technical), but Ive got to do a better job of controlling my emotions, especially when the game is on the line like that. I take the blame for that. It turned the whole game around for them and it gave them a chance to win the game.More often than not, Westbrooks play has led to wins. The Thunder are 15-17 overall, but 11-7 with Westbrook in the lineup.The game is continuing to slow down for him, like it does for all players, Brooks said. I like what hes doing. Hes been able to lead us game after game after game. Hes a better player all the way around.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP . Patrick Weigel Jersey . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks. Dansby Swanson Jersey . After two months of mediocrity, perhaps the Washington Nationals have turned the page. Strasburg struck out 11 in seven innings Wednesday night and the Nationals kept the Philadelphia Phillies bats quiet yet again in an 8-4, rain-interrupted win. http://www.custombravesjersey.com/custom-mark-wohlers-jersey-large-487z.html . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home.HONG KONG -- Canada moved up two places to seventh in the IRB Sevens World Series standings after finishing tied for seventh Sunday at the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens. New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Canada finished runner-up to England in Pool C with a 2-1-0 record to reach the quarter-finals of the elite Cup competition for the fourth event in a row. And it led Australia twice in Sundays quarter-final -- 5-0 and 12-7 on tries by Harry Jones and Ciaran Hearn -- before giving up a converted try in the final minute. Canada then lost 31-14 to Wales in the consolation Plate semifinal. Wales led 19-0 before Canada got on the board. Jones and Sean Duke scored tries for Canada. The Canadians were without captain Nathan Hirayama, ruled out by injury. Canada finished 12th in last years series standings. In Sundays final, first-half tries from Ben Lam and Tim Mikkelson gave New Zealand a 12-0 lead but England hit back just before the break when Tom Powell burst through to touch down from a quickly taken tap penalty to reduce the deficit to just five points. But evergreen captain DJ Forbes, who had a huge impact on the final day with his bustling play at the breakdown, quickly put New Zealand back in command, stretching the lead after receiving a hugge cut-out pass from Sherwin Stowers to score uncontested. Braves Jerseys China. "We were given a lesson by England last week (in Tokyo) but here we are on the podium. It feels good to win in Hong Kong again," said an elated Forbes. Despite a second try by Lam being overturned, and the winger being penalized for an off-the-ball offence, the men in black had too much firepower and sub Sam Dickson sealed victory with his sides fourth try. The victory allowed New Zealand to regain the lead from South Africa who had entered the Hong Kong Sevens holding a two-point lead. With two more legs remaining in Scotland and England in May, New Zealand top the standings with 136 points, seven points ahead of South Africa who stumbled badly after losing in the Cup quarter-finals to England, 14-7. Fiji are third on 112 while England fourth on 105. England had booked its berth in the Cup final with a 17-7 victory over Fiji in the semifinal. Fiji had looked impressive in the run-up and seemed on course for back-to-back titles after winning in Tokyo last week but came undone against a disciplined English side. New Zealands path to the final was a 28-5 win over Wales in the quarter-finals followed by a 19-7 victory over trans-Tasman rivals Australia. Japan became the first Asian team to win a core team spot on the World Series when it won the qualifying tournament defeating Italy 26-5. Japan will play in the remaining two legs this season in Scotland and England, and all nine legs in the World Series next season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz