Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Ymir Wald
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

27.03.2018 09:35
Fort Collins, CO (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/kyle-connor-jets-jersey-c-24/]Ky le Connor Jersey[/url] Antworten

Fort Collins, CO (SportsNetwork. Kyle Connor Jersey .com) - Enjoying their longest winning streak since 1997, the 22nd-ranked Colorado State Rams settle in at Hughes Stadium on Saturday to host the slumping New Mexico Lobos in Mountain West Conference play. The Rams are off to their best start since 1994 when the team opened with a mark of 10-1 under head coach Sonny Lubick. The lone setback on the schedule was a 37-24 loss to Boise State on the road in the second game of the season, a defeat that could keep the Rams out of the conference championship game if the Broncos are able to win out at this point. Most recently the Rams were in action on Nov. 8 versus Hawaii at home, capturing a resounding 49-20 victory, advancing to 5-1 in conference play for the first time since 2002 when the program opened 6-1 on the way to the league title. As for the Lobos, they are at the other end of the spectrum in the Mountain Division of the MWC, winning just one of six league bouts to this point. The team has a total of three victories overall, the other coming against Texas- San Antonio in early October. Last weekend, New Mexico took a run at Utah State in Logan but came up short in a 28-21 final, the squads second loss in a row and the fourth in five outings. The series is controlled by the Rams currently, 36-25, thanks in part to an overwhelming 66-42 victory by Colorado State in Albuquerque last season. The Rams have won four straight in the series, including three in a row in Fort Collins. Freshman quarterback Lamar Jordan did everything in his power to get the Lobos into the win column against Utah State last week, but it simply was not meant to be. He converted 8-of-18 passes for 154 yards and a score, but was also intercepted once in the close call. The signal caller ran for 80 yards, second only to Romell Jordan who tallied 96 yards and a score on nine carries. Defensively, it was Tevin Newman with a team-best seven tackles, Nik DAvanzo with a pair of sacks and SaQwan Edwards an interception that he returned 33 yards and six plays later, the UNM offense turned it into its first touchdown of the contest. We gave up too many big plays, said Lobo Coach Bob Davie. To come up here and win this game, we needed to play great defense and we couldnt do that. We are good enough to keep it close, but we arent good enough to win a game like this yet. The defense has been a concern of the Lobos all season long, with the team giving up 498.9 ypg, ranking 116th in the country in that department. The run defense has been the biggest issue as the group allows 276.7 ypg which is 122nd in the nation currently. The bad news for the Lobos now is that linebacker Dakota Cox, one of the nations top tacklers with 116 stops, is listed as questionable for this week due to an ankle injury. Behind Cox, the second-best tackler is David Guthrie who has 64 stops, so clearly there is a huge drop off in that department. On the offensive side, the Lobos are fourth in the nation in rushing with 318.3 ypg, but are generating just 87.3 ypg through the air (124th). Thrust into action due to the foot injury of Cole Gautsche, Jordan has done rather well given the circumstances, throwing for 699 yards and five touchdowns on just 50 completions. On the ground, it is Jhurell Pressley who leads the way with 873 yards and 11 TDs, but he is just one of several options that the Lobos are leaning on these days. As for the Rams, who have been out of action for a few weeks, they are finally taking the field as a nationally-ranked squad for the first time since 2003. As Ive said all along, its pretty cool that people are taking note of the good things happening at Colorado State University, head coach Jim McElwain says of the national recognition. This is just another step in the climb, and I just cant tell you how proud I am of this team. We have a long way to go, but Im happy for our fans, for this university and the people in the state of Colorado. Coach McElwain has the luxury of watching two players who may well be the best at their position in the Mountain West right now in quarterback Garrett Grayson and receiver Rashard Higgins. Grayson is the first quarterback in program history to have three games with at least four touchdown passes in his career, all of them coming this season against UC Davis, Wyoming and Hawaii. Put it all together and the gunslinger is streaking along with 3,024 yards and 26 TDs on 65.6 percent accuracy. As for Higgins, he too is in a class by himself and was recently named a semifinalist for the Biletnikoff Award, which recognizes the top receiver in the nation. It was very exciting to hear this news this morning, said Higgins of the announcement. It shows how much hard work really does pay off, and makes me think how blessed I am to have great teammates and coaches. I set high goals for myself and our team, and those goals can only be achieved with everyone doing their part. To be in this position is a dream come true. Higgins entered the week leading all receivers in the FBS with 142.2 ypg and 13 touchdowns, while placing second in receiving yards with 1,280. He has a school-record seven games with at least 100 yards receiving and his 14 catches of 30 yards or more also paces the nations receivers. In addition to Grayson and Higgins, the CSU offense is also supported by the exploits of Alabama transfer, running back Dee Hart who has 909 yards and 11 TDs on the ground. The Colorado State defense takes its cues from Aaron Davis who leads the group with 95 tackles, 18 more than his closest teammate, while Cory James steps in with 5.5 sacks and 7.5 tackles for loss to pace the program in both of those department. Marko Dano Jersey . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. Patrik Laine Jersey .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/tobias-enstrom-jets-jersey-c-10/ .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat -- a look at the old Russell Westbrook. The three-time All-Star scored 26 points to lead Oklahoma City past the Charlotte Bobcats 116-99 Sunday night. He was 10 of 12 from the floor in 25 minutes in his fifth game since returning from right knee surgery. He has steadily improved and is looking more like the player he was before he missed 27 games. "He was aggressive all night, playing downhill on the pick and rolls," said Thunder forward Kevin Durant, who finished with 28 points. "He was just great tonight. That was good to see." Westbrook said he needed time to get comfortable again. "The more I play, the more rhythm Im able to catch and the more rhythm Im able to get," he said. Reggie Jackson scored 17 points and Serge Ibaka had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Thunder, who won their second straight after losing their first three games following the All-Star break. Oklahoma City outrebounded the Bobcats 44-29. Durant made just 8 of 24 field goals, but sank all 12 of his free throws. He also had six rebounds and five assists. "I get a lot of shots, man," Durant said. "Theres going to be nights when I feel like that. Its a part of the game, and I think thats the beauty of the game -- just trying to fight through the obstacles, do what I can to help my team." Al Jefferson scored 25 points and Anthony Tolliver added 17 for the Bobcats, who had won four straight before losses to San Antonio and Oklahoma City. The Thunder made 13 of 24 shots in the fourth quarter to outscore the Bobcats 31-18. Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said his team had the wrong mindset to close the game. "I think through three quarters we did a good job, but we came out in the fourth, and again, particularly when they brought their starters back, we just couldnt contain the ball and couldnt keep the ball out of the paint, which has been something weve been good at all year," he said. Westbrook scored 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting in the first half to help the Thunder take a 61-55 lead at the break. "He set the tone tthe first half," Clifford said. Tucker Poolman Jersey. "He always plays with high energy, and if hes going to make all the shots, then theyre going to be hard to beat." Jefferson had 15 points on 7-for-9 shooting. The Bobcats shot 54 per cent in the first half, but were outrebounded 20-13. The Bobcats started off hot in the second half. A 3-point play by Gerald Henderson trimmed Oklahoma Citys lead to 61-60. The Thunder responded with a 6-0 run, including two putback baskets by Steven Adams, to take a 67-60 lead. Westbrook showed some of his explosiveness after a steal. He drove down court, then extended his right arm and elevated for a powerful one-handed throwdown to give the Thunder a 77-67 lead. "Tonight, he was phenomenal," Durant said. "He was great. That dunk capped it off." The Bobcats hung tough and trailed just 85-81 at the end of the third quarter. Charlotte cut the deficit to 86-84 early in the fourth quarter, but the Thunder responded with an 8-2 run. A perfectly executed pick-and-roll ended with Durant scoring on a pass from Westbrook, and Ibaka scored on the next possession to give the Thunder a 104-92 lead and put the game out of reach. Westbrook, who also had five assists, dominated from the start. "I thought Russell really had a great command of the game," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "I think it is good to see him continue to get his game legs under him. I give the staff a lot of credit. They have put him in a position to get better day by day." NOTES: Oklahoma City general manager Sam Presti announced before the game that Thunder guard Thabo Sefolosha would miss four to six weeks with a left calf strain. Sefolosha left Fridays game against Memphis in the first half and didnt return. ... Several Oklahoma City players, including Durant and Westbrook, travelled to Stillwater, Okla., Saturday night to watch Oklahoma State upset No. 5 Kansas. ... Presti said new acquisition Caron Butler will be with the team Monday after the Thunder signed him Saturday. ... Durant was called for a technical foul in the first quarter after being whistled for a carry and disagreeing with the call. Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz