Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Erdtelmpel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

21.03.2020 04:56
n claims PL title Finals Night - as it happened WATCH: MVGs final delight WATCH: Taylors Premier pride [url=http://www.custommlb Antworten

Phil Taylor hailed the Anthony Joshua of darts after Michael van Gerwen beat him to win the Premier League title. Miles Mikolas . Van Gerwen added to his 2013 Premier League crown with a dominant showing at the O2 Arena on Thursday night, first beating Adrian Lewis in the semi-final before an 11-3 thrashing of The Power in the final.The Dutchman continues to sweep all before him and Taylor was quick to draw parallels with another dominant force in sport, the 16-time world champion admitting he was powerless to stop the Green Machine. He beat me up, he put me under pressure and he made me miss doubles. He is doing phenomenal things and I dont know how he does it, Taylor told Sky Sports.I tried to give it my best, I tried to relax and throw quicker or throw slower but I could not react against him. It is his finishing... his scoring is good but his finishing is phenomenal and that is where he hurts you.Its the combinations, its not just the one shot - he is like Anthony Joshua at the moment. Phil Taylor hailed phenomenal Michael van Gerwen I was gutted about last year but to get through to the semi-final in the league we have now is magnificent - we have got the best players I have ever been with. Ive been with them all, but these lads are different class.For Van Gerwen, it was a welcome return to the Premier League winners circle having only been victorious in the event once, despite four consecutive finishes at the top of the regular season standings.The Dutchman was playing in his fourth consecutive Premier League final and could not hide his delight at claiming the trophy again after a three-year gap. Premier League Finals Night recap A dramatic night at the O2 - as it happened I am glad I was the best tonight. I wanted to win back this trophy, and I am glad I took it back, Van Gerwen told Sky Sports.I only lost one game in the Premier League, against James Wade on the first night, and what can I say, it feels fantastic and I am over the moon to win the title.It was a while ago that I won it for the first time and I wanted to have it back. I have played strong in this tournament, Ive finished top of the table four years in a row and now I can hold the trophy for a second time. Losing finalist Phil Taylor says Michael van Gerwen put him under extreme pressure during his Premier League final and he could not match the Dutchman Vanquished semi-finalists Adrian Lewis and Gary Anderson were in despondent mood after below-par showings in their semi-final defeats.World champion and defending Premier League champion Anderson was beaten by Taylor in the second semi-final but admitted he was far from his best and vowed to return stronger.Its really disappointing for me. I missed too many doubles and then when I got back at Phil, I just couldnt get level, but Ill be back.After the start I had to the season, I did well just to get to the Play-Offs, but when youre here, you want to win it and Ive not done that. Adrian Lewis was left to reflect on what might have been at The O2 For Lewis, who was beaten 10-4 by eventual winner Van Gerwen, he has promised to hit the practice room in a bid to improve for the months ahead,It was one of those nights for me, said Lewis. I felt like I threw good darts but they were landing just on the wrong sides of the wires, but Michael was the better man and deserved to win.Im proud to have reached the Play-Offs in such a competitive field, but I know Ive got more to give in the coming months and Ill get back on the practice board. Also See: Van Gerwen claims PL title Finals Night - as it happened WATCH: MVGs final delight WATCH: Taylors Premier pride Matt Wieters . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. Jack Flaherty . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/custom-michael-wacha-jersey-large-771q.html . - Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes, has returned to the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse four days after being hit in the face by a line drive.BUDAPEST, Hungary - Canada defeated the United States 5-1 to win gold at the under-18 womens world hockey championship for the third straight year. The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power pplay. John Brebbia. Eve-Audrey Picard scored just over a minute later and Samantha Cogan added another goal late in the period. The Americans got on the board early in the third when Alexandria Laing scored with a two-man advantage. Picard and Potomak added insurance goals late in the period to ice the win. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz