Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Erdtelmpel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

01.04.2020 05:01
Wednesday whether Antworten

Coming off a loss, the Winnipeg Jets are holding on to the positives heading into a home matchup against the New Jersey Devils. Brandon Jones Jersey Store . You can watch all the action LIVE on TSN3. Coverage begins at 8pm et/5pm pt. The Jets are opening a three-game homestand following a 2-2-1 trip that concluded with Sundays 4-3 overtime loss to Minnesota. However, coach Paul Maurice came away encouraged after Winnipegs three-goal, third-period rally forced the extra session. Im really, really proud the way they handled a couple of real bad breaks there in the first period that would have shattered most teams, Maurice said. We got a little snarl on and fought our way back. Like the Devils, the Jets could use some improvement on the power play, which ranks 28th in the NHL at 9.7 percent after coming up empty on eight chances Sunday. Andrew Ladd, who netted the tying goal Sunday, has two of Winnipegs six power-play tallies, and his seven overall trail only Blake Wheelers eight. Ladd has four goals and one assist in his last three home meetings with New Jersey. Cory Schneiders presence in net and a sluggish power play are the only recent consistencies for the Devils. With Schneider likely to tie a franchise record for consecutive starts, the Devils are hoping the potential return of Adam Henrique can get the power play going Tuesday night in Winnipeg. Schneider has started all 18 games for the Devils (8-8-2), compiling a 2.71 goals-against average while going 8-7-2. That streak could be in jeopardy during this four-game trip through Western Canada after New Jersey recalled veteran backup Scott Clemmensen from Albany of the AHL. Clemmensen, though, allowed four goals on 17 shots in two appearances before being shipped to the minors earlier this month. Schneiders 1.64 GAA while winning two of three career meetings with the Jets (9-7-3) may be reason enough to give him the nod as the Devils start an eight-game stretch with seven on the road. He had 24 saves and turned aside three shootout attempts in a 2-1 home win Oct. 30. Another start would tie Martin Brodeurs team record of 19 straight to begin 2001-02. Schneider is already the first goaltender to get the call this many times to start a season since 2007-08, when Evgeni Nabokov started the first 43 for San Jose and Miikka Kiprusoff went 23 straight for Calgary. Schneider had 26 saves Saturday, but gave up two unanswered goals 4:37 apart in the third period in a 3-2 loss to Colorado. I thought he was excellent, coach Pete DeBoer said. He let in two goals. I thought he was good. I didnt think fatigue was an issue. He looked good all night. This ones not on him. DeBoer has more concerns with the power play, which has scored on only 1 of 21 chances during New Jerseys 2-5-0 stretch. The unit was 10 for 38 through the first 11 games. (The) power play has been a little bit of an issue, DeBoer said after the power play went 0 for 2 versus the Avalanche. Thats something that we have to get better at. We could have used a power play goal. That would have been the difference (and) we couldnt find one. Perhaps having Henrique back will help. The center is traveling with the team after missing six games with an undisclosed injury, and hes scored two of his four goals on the man advantage. He had seven power-play goals last season and led the Devils with a career-high 25 overall. Henrique, though, hasnt found the net in his last six meetings with Winnipeg. JETS LINES: Ladd - Little - Wheeler Kane - Perreault - Byfuglien Lowry - Scheifele - Frolik Peluso - Slater - Halischuk Enstrom - Bogosian Stuart - Trouba Pardy - Postma Pavelec Mack Strong Jersey Store .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. Bill Baumgartner Jersey Store .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/deshawn-williams-jersey-store/ . Louis Blues and Buffalo Sabres came to an agreement on a big trade that may only offer incremental improvement to the Blues in their quest for a Stanley Cup.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Jabari Parker says he plans to meet with Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski when he returns to Durham, N.C., on Tuesday, and he will decide Wednesday whether to declare for the NBA draft or return to college for his sophomore year. The All-American was in Oklahoma City with his parents to accept the Wayman Tisdale Award as college basketballs top freshman. He says his decision will be based on where he can grow the most. "I dont know where that is right now," Parker said. "Ill talk to coach about it and lay out my options, but Im just really glad I get the best of both worlds." Parker was the highest-scoring freshman in Duke history (19.1 per game) and is the first freshman to lead the Blue Devils in scoring and rebounding. The draft is June 26. Kansas coach Bill Self was also honoured at the event with the Wayman Tisdale Humanitarian Award and he talked from experience about the decisioon Parker is facing. Tom Greene Jersey Store. Self recently had two freshmen, Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid, declare for the draft and last season had a one-and-done player in Ben McLemore. "I hope that Coach Ks meeting goes better than my meeting went with Joel and Ben. Wiggins, we knew he was gone before we even got him," said Self. "Jabari, I had a chance to recruit him and hes obviously a special talent and great human being. But the way its set up, it makes it very difficult for these kids to come back. Hell make a great decision whatever it is." Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall, whose team won their first 35 games this season before losing to eventual national runner-up Kentucky in the NCAA tournament, received the Henry Iba Award as the coach of the year. Creightons Doug McDermott, accompanied by his coach and father, Greg, picked up the Oscar Robertson Award as the nations top player. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz