Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 Die wüste
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

04.04.2018 10:38
TEMPE, Ariz. [url=http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic.com/max-jones-jersey/]Max Jones Jersey[/url] . -- A month from his 30t Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. Max Jones Jersey . -- A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West. The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals on Thursday, saying he was lured by the teams aggressive pursuit of him and the fact that the team is developing into a contender. "I was looking for a team that was contending," Cromartie said at a late afternoon news conference, "and I found it. Like I said, they are moving in the right direction." Despite Cromarties pedigree, there was no avalanche of interest from other teams when the New York Jets released him on March 9. "I dont know. I really dont know," he said when asked why. "Maybe it was playing into my age, I dont know. Maybe it was playing into my hip. No one knew the outcome of my hip from last year or anything like that. I dont know, but Im happy where Im at." Cromartie was bothered by a hip flexor strain the first 12 weeks of last season but said it improved over the final month. " Right now, I feel like Im 100 per cent," he said. "Ive been running around, cutting and doing everything else. I havent had any problems with it." The Cardinals move is in line with a flurry of one-year deals general manager Steve Keim signed players to in his first months on the job last year. "Just like a lot of the other guys that weve signed in the past, I feel really good about the fact that a guy who has a chip on his shoulder, has huge upside, has all the physical tools and has played at a high level," Keim said, "and now were bringing him in on a one-year deal where hes ready to prove to the NFL and the world that hes still the same kind of guy." Cromartie called his release by the Jets and the relative disinterest from other teams "big-time motivation" for his coming season. "You dont get many phone calls, but its motivation to come out for one (year). You are part of a team that is right where it needs to be. It is a team that is committed to winning and also a team that is right on the edge, on the verge of being a Super Bowl championship team and thats what you look for. Im a veteran guy. Im going into my ninth year, and thats what you look for." Cromartie led the Jets last season with three interceptions. He also had eight passes defenced and one forced fumble. He was released by the Jets on March 9. For his career, Cromartie, the No. 19 overall pick by the San Diego Chargers in the 2006 draft, has 28 interceptions, 97 passes defenced, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. He has had two interceptions in the playoffs. Cromartie start alongside Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson. Tyrann Matiheu played the nickel corner as well as safety as a rookie last year before going down with torn knee ligaments. Cromartie called that a formidable trio. "When you add all three of us into the secondary," Cromartie said, "it just speaks volumes of what this secondary can be because you have three guys on the back end that have the potential of making an interception and turning it into a touchdown. You have three playmakers on the back end. Thats what you are looking for. You are looking for guys to be a great tandem on the back and be game changers at the end of the day." Cromartie reportedly was interested in returning to the Jets but visited the Cardinals last week. He was named All-Pro after leading the NFL with a career-high 10 interceptions in 2007. He has scored five touchdowns, including a 109-yard interception return that is tied for the longest play in NFL history. Cromartie has missed one game the past four seasons. He is the third significant free agent signing for the Cardinals, joining left tackle Jared Veldheer and wide receiver-kick returner Ted Ginn Jr. Kevin Bieksa Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. Antoine Vermette Jersey . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic.com/cam-fowler-jersey/ . Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice and skated as an extra forward on the teams fourth line as the Leafs.It turns out Tim Thomas meant what he said about taking a year off. The former Boston Bruins goaltender could be on his way back to the NHL next season, after his agent - Bill Zito - tweeted "Tim Thomas has asked me to explore possible options for next season." Thomas took a year-long break from his NHL career over the 2012-13 season after a tumultuous 2011-12 in Boston. The 39-year-old was a media favourite during his last NHL campaign, often finding the spotlight for expressing his personal political beliefs on Facebook. He stated his intention to take a year-long break from hockey mid-way through the 2011-12 season and confirmed his intention to take a year off in June of 2012. The Bruins would suspend Thomas for not reporting to training camp in 2013 and would later trade his rights weree traded in the middle of the 2012-13 season to the New York Islanders for a conditional draft pick. Jacob Larsson Jersey. Because Thomas was over 35, the final year of his contract still counted towards the Bruins salary cap, leaving Boston on the hook for the $5 million cap hit he would have carried in 2012-13. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5. Thomas was originally selected in the ninth round (217th overall) of the NHL Entry Draft by the Quebec Nordiques. He has appeared in 378 career games, all with the Bruins. He has a 196-121-45-31 career record with a .921 save percentage and a 2.48 goals against average. A four-time NHL All-Star, Thomas won the Vezina Trophy in 2009 and 2011. He backstopped the Bruins to the 2011 Stanley Cup, winning the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz