Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Die wüste
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

04.04.2018 10:38
ATZENBRUGG, Austria - Defending champion Joost Luiten aims to become the first Dutch golfer to retain a title on the European To Antworten

ATZENBRUGG, Austria - Defending champion Joost Luiten aims to become the first Dutch golfer to retain a title on the European Tour after taking a two-stroke lead over home crowd favourite Bernd Wiesberger going into the final day of the Lyoness Open. Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . Luiten carded seven birdies and dropped one stroke on Saturday to shoot a 6-under 66 and go 11 under for the tournament. Wiesberger, who won the event in 2012, also had a round of 66. "I am in the position where I want to be," Luiten said. "I need to play well again and focus on my own game." Fabrizio Zanotti of Paraguay was four strokes behind Luiten in third, while Englands Adam Gee was another stroke back in fourth. Overnight leader Mikael Lundberg shot a 4-over 76 and dropped six strokes off the lead. The Swede double-bogeyed the par-4 third and had five more bogeys. Luiten went top of the leaderboard with five birdies on the front nine. He dropped a stroke on the par-3 14th but birdied two more holes on the back nine. The Dutchman singled out a long putt on the 17th as his best shot of the day. The birdie helped him stay two clear of Wiesberger, who birdied the 18th to the delight of the cheering home crowd. "I played really, really well on the first 12, 13 holes," Luiten said. "I could have done even better but I had that bogey on the 14th. After that I didnt play great but I kept myself in it. Just one bogey is pretty good on a course like this." Wiesberger, who is ranked 69th, will need to win the tournament to enter the top 60 and earn a starting place at next weeks U.S. Open. But the Austrian said he wont think about a possible trip to Pinehurst, North Carolina, before his home tournament is over. Wiesberger carded five birdies on the first 10 holes before dropping a stroke on the par-4 11th. He gained two more strokes on the back nine. "I am very happy," he said. "Ive done pretty well and made a good move. I played decent on the back nine ... unfortunately I couldnt take advantage of the par-5s." Wiesberger played a final-round 65 two years ago and said he will likely need a similar score to give himself a chance of overtaking Luiten. "The way I hit the ball today, I can shoot that again," Wiesberger said. David Horsey of England carded the lowest score of the day with a 7-under 65 to trail Luiten by six. Horsey gained a stroke on the first hole and then made five consecutive birdies from the fifth. He added two more on the back nine before dropping a stroke on the par-4 17th. Andrew Ference Jersey . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. Matt Benning Jersey . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/patrick-maroon-jersey/ . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Braxton Miller threw a pair of touchdown passes and Carlos Hyde rushed for two scores as fourth-ranked Ohio State remained unbeaten under Urban Meyer with a 34-24 win over Iowa in Big Ten action Saturday. Miller, who missed two games and most of a third with a knee injury, efficiently moved the Ohio State (7-0, 3-0 Big Ten) offense, completing 22- of-27 passes for 222 yards. He also carried 18 times for 102 yards, while Hyde rushed 24 times for 149. "I had a knee injury and set me back a little bit, but felt pretty good out there," said Miller. "And the O line did a bell of a job and coaching and it showed on the field." Devin Smith and Corey Brown both had touchdown receptions for the Buckeyes, who extended the nations longest winning streak to 19 games. Iowa (4-3, 1-2) dropped its fifth straight game to OSU as Jake Rudock passed for 245 yards and three scores. Jake Duzey, C.J. Fiedorowicz and Kevonte Martin-Manley caught touchdown passes. Damon Bullock and Mark Weisman both rushed 10 times for 56 and 52 yards, respectively. The Hawkeyes controlled clock in the first half and led 17-10 at intermission, but Ohio State came out of the locker room and dominated the final 30 minutes, picking up 22 first downs to Iowas six. "You dont get prizes for playing a good first half," said Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz. "You have to play the full 60 minutes. I think we realize its a matter of what do we have to do to be in a better situation the next time we get this chance." OSU scored a pair of touchdowns in the third quarter to gain its first lead of the game. Hydes 1-yard touchdown plunge on the opening drive of the second half tied the score, and after an Iowa punt, Miller found Smith out of the backfield for a 14-yard score. Unfazed facing a 1st-and-20 from his own 15 moments later, Rudock connected with Duzey down the right sideline. The tight end reached out and made the catch before outrunning two defenders for an 85-yard score, Iowas longest this season. The Buckeyes went back in front, 31-24, early in the fourth quarter. On 3rd- and-7 from the Iowa 228, Miller kept the drive alive with his feet, sprinting for a 9-yard gain after the pocket collapsed and he reversed field back to his left. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey. Hyde broke a trio of tackles, stayed on his feet and scored a play later from 19 yards out. "When hes running, Im always expecting a big play," Hyde said about his dynamic quarterback. "He can make something out of nothing. He is a playmaker." Drew Basils 25-yard kick with 5:50 left in the game resulted in the final margin. Iowa struck first when Rudock faked a hand-off from the Ohio State 2 and flung a pass to the back of the end zone, where Fiedorowicz made a diving touchdown reception. Rudock was 5-for-5 for 50 yards on the 12-play scoring march. Basil kicked a 27-yard field goal with 4:00 minutes left in the first quarter to put OSU on the board. The Buckeyes were dealt a major blow late in the first when 2012 Thorpe Award semifinalist Bradley Roby, who led the nation with 19 passes defended a season ago, became the second player in the Big Ten this season to get ejected for targeting. Rudock found Fiedorowicz for an 11-yard pickup when Roby led with his helmet and brought down the defenseless receiver. Mike Meyer capped the drive with a short field goal with seven seconds left in the quarter to spot the Hawkeyes a 10-3 advantage. Ohio State tied the score minutes later, and the home crowd, which had been quiet since Robys ejection, came to life as Miller found a wide-open Brown down the field for a 58-yard touchdown. Iowa continued to burn clock with a 15-play scoring drive on its ensuing touch. Rudock methodically marched his offense down the field, picking up four third-down conversions which included a 6-yard touchdown to Martin-Manley in the back of the end zone. Game Notes Ohio State has won 12 of the last 13 tilts against Iowa ... The Buckeyes still have not allowed a rush of 20 or more yards this season ... Meyer improved to 35-2 as a head coach with more than a week to prepare ... Smith and Brown both had 72 yards receiving ... Rudock completed his first eight passes to tight ends ... Duzey had six catches for 138 yards. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz