Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

12.04.2018 08:03
read Dons tweets, Antworten

Montreal Impact technical director Matt Jordan is joining the Houston Dynamo as their new general manager and vice president, the team announced on Tuesday. Ameer Abdullah Jersey . Jordan, who spent time as the teams director of soccer operations before being promoted was a member of the Impact front office for four years, after also appearing with the club as a player. Id like to thank the Montreal Impact for seven great years, said Jordan. Ive always given my absolute best for this club both as a player and while working in the front office. Its been an experience of a lifetime. I truly appreciate the support and friendship of our ownership, staff, coaches, and former teammates through the years. Jordan was named most valuable player of the 2008 Canadian Championship and helped lead the team into the CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinal round against Santos Laguna. Kasey Redfern Jersey . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Calvin Johnson Jersey . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-TJ-Lang-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=923 .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment. MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after sending a negative tweet about Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft. Shortly after the St. Louis Rams took Sam in the seventh round Saturday, Jones tweeted "OMG" and "Horrible." The tweets were taken down a short time later. Jones apologized for his comments Sunday and described them as inappropriate. The Dolphins said Jones has been excused from all team activities until he completes training related to his comments. "We were disappointed to read Dons tweets," coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "They were inappropriate and unacceptable, and we regret the negative impact these comments had on such an important weekend for the NFL. We met with Don today about respect, discrimination and judgment. Dwayne Washington Jersey. These comments are not consistent with the values and standards of our program." The Dolphins reacted swiftly to Jones comments in the wake of the teams bullying scandal last year, which embarrassed the NFL and prompted a nationwide debate about workplace harassment. Jones said he regretted that his tweets took away from Sams "draft moment." "I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round, and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team, and I wish him all the best in his NFL career," Jones said in a statement. "I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization, and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward." Jones agent, Chris Martin, could not be reached Sunday for comment. Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz