Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Lichttempel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

12.04.2018 08:04
Middlesbrough Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny Manziel will start Clevelands exhibition opener on the sideline. Daeshon Hall Jersey . Browns coach Mike Pettine chose Brian Hoyer as the starting quarterback for Saturdays game in Detroit, giving the veteran the first chance to impress before Manziel takes the field. Pettine said the decision to start Hoyer over Manziel was based on the veterans performance so far in training camp. "That was his job," Pettine said. "He was the one coming into it. We did want to mix the groups up coming into it, as we did, but hes done nothing to have that taken away from him, so hell be out there with the starters." Manziel has steadily improved, closing the gap on Hoyer in recent days as the rookie becomes more comfortable with the Browns playbook and offence. The former Heisman Trophy winner took his first practice snaps with the first-team offence earlier this week and he could get some playing time with Clevelands starters against the Lions. Manziel said the Xs and Os arent as jumbled in his mind as they were even a few days ago. "You just get out there with a lot less clutter," he said. "Were in to a couple weeks now, and it feels a lot more comfortable for me. Theres still a long ways to go for me obviously, and like I said a week ago, I felt like if I kept working on this stuff and got more and more familiar with a certain play call, a certain formation, a certain concept, then in due time I would get better at certain concepts and theres still a lot more for me to go." The competition between Hoyer and Manziel appears to have tightened, and Pettine said both QBs have made progress during the first two weeks of camp. "Theyve both made improvement, and I think theyre both doing a great job of playing to their skill sets," Pettine said. "Its obviously very different, what they bring to the table. I think Brians starting to feel very comfortable in the pocket." As he works toward naming a starter for the Sept. 7 opener at Pittsburgh, Pettine said more weight will be placed on how Hoyer and Manziel do in the first two preseason games. Pettine would like to have the QB competition -- and all positional battles -- decided before the third exhibition. "Thats the plan," he said. "Ive always been a part of, and more than likely will be here, resting most of the guys in the fourth game, so that third game is critical to get that chemistry and cohesion. Weve mixed the lineups a lot, which is good because youre getting guys exposure. Theyre in with the twos. Theyre in with the ones. Theyre going against the ones, going against the twos. At some point, youve got to settle down and develop that chemistry, that cohesion." Hoyer got a jolt on Tuesday when his surgically repaired right knee got hit during practice. Hoyer said linebacker Paul Kruger banged into his knee but that it held up fine. "It was more scary than anything else," he said. "I kind of went down and waited for there to be some pain and there wasnt, so it was actually kind of good to have some confidence going into Saturday knowing Ive actually taken a hit and the brace withstood the hit and the brace felt good. "I was scared for about two seconds and realized there was no pain and got up and went on to the next play." Hoyer hasnt considered taking a day off to rest his knee. "I cant afford it," he said. "Thats what were here for is to play football. I really dont think I need it. I feel fine." At least outwardly, Hoyer isnt showing any fear of Manziel gaining on him. The six-year veteran remains focused on getting better, leading his teammates and earning the trust of his coaches. Hes been prepared, meticulous and unshaken despite having the popular Manziel breathing down his neck. Hoyer knows he needs to play well, but hes not feeling any more pressure than hes already putting on himself. "The way I look at it is I feel like Im the starter until someone tells me otherwise and thats how I prepare," he said. "Even if I werent, Id prepare to be prepared regardless of the situation. You never know when your name is going to get called. Thats how my whole career has been. You kind of have to approach it the same way." NOTES: Browns Pro Bowl TE Jordan Cameron remains sidelined with a shoulder injury and will not play this weekend. ... As he awaits word from the NFL on his appeal of a possible suspension, WR Josh Gordon will be mixed in with the starter and backups vs. the Lions. ... S Tashaun Gipson returned to practice after being out with a sprained knee and is expected to play. Brenton Bersin Jersey . Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle. Charles Johnson Jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-mario-addison-panthers-jersey/ . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag.Stoke City will kick-off their 2016/17 Premier League season with a trip to newly-promoted Middlesbrough on August 13. Pep Guardiolas first Premier League away game with Manchester City will be at the Bet365 Stadium on August 20 while Mark Hughes men face a trip to Jose Mourinhos Manchester United on October 1.Stoke fans have two away games to look forward to during the Christmas period and points could be at a premium as they travel to Liverpool on Boxing Day and Chelsea on New Years Eve. March and April looks a tricky period for Stoke with games against Premier League champions Leicester City (a), Chelsea (h), Manchester City (a) and Liverpool (h) before they finish the season with a trip to Southampton. Stoke City Premier League fixtures 2016/17:August13: Middlesbrough (a)20: Manchester City (h)27: Everton (a)September10: Tottenham Hotspur (h)17: Crystal Palace (a)24: West Bromwich Albion (h)October1: Manchester United (a)15: Sunderland (h)22: Hull City (a)29: Swansea City (h)November5: West Ham United (a)19: A.F.C. Bournemouth (h)26: Watford (a)December3: Burnley (h)10: Arsenal (a)14: Southampton (h)17: Leicester City (h)26: Liverpool (a)31: Chelsea (a)January2: Watford (h)14: Sunderland (a)21: Manchester United (h)FFebruary1: Everton (h)4: West Bromwich Albion (a)11: Crystal Palace (h)25: Tottenham Hotspur (a)March4: Middlesbrough (h)11: Manchester City (a)18: Chelsea (h)April1: Leicester City (a)4: Burnley (a)8: Liverpool (h)15: Hull City (h)22: Swansea City (a)29: West Ham United (h)May6: A. Shaq Thompson Jersey. F.C. Bournemouth (a)13: Arsenal (h)21:Southampton (a) Premier League fixtures 2016/17 Arsenal fixturesBournemouth fixturesBurnley fixturesChelsea fixturesCrystal Palace fixturesEverton fixturesHull fixturesLeicester fixturesLiverpool fixturesMan City fixturesMan Utd fixturesMiddlesbrough fixturesSouthampton fixturesStoke fixturesSunderland fixturesSwansea fixturesTottenham fixturesWatford fixturesWest Brom fixturesWest Ham fixtures Sky Sports will strengthen its position as the home of the Premier League by showing more live matches on TV than ever before - 126 - plus in-game goals and highlights to mobile users this season. Also See: Stoke fixtures All Premier League fixtures Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz